Sons of Anarchy - Best Action/Drama on TV

I didn't expect the Marshal to have that early of an exit, but I think the damage he's done wil play out throughout the season.

He was one of the best antagonist the show has had. The actor playing him is great. Sorry to see him go so soon. He could have done a ton more with him. Glad Otto did him in through!

Otto had the best possible ending he could have asked for under these circumstances, Clay is one slick SOB.

I think you are right about Clay, that guy knows how to stick around!

He was one of the best antagonist the show has had. The actor playing him is great. Sorry to see him go so soon. He could have done a ton more with him. Glad Otto did him in through!

Otto had the best possible ending he could have asked for under these circumstances, Clay is one slick SOB.

I think you are right about Clay, that guy knows how to stick around!

So Clay is in prison with black protection? thats very interesting, has that ever happened before in real life I wonder?

***SPOILERS ****

I have to say I wasn't impressed and afraid the show jumped the shark. I was loving the season up to that point, but it seems to have gone downhill. I hope this episode is just a bump in the road, but in my opinion it was just that bad.

The guard scene with Gemma and Clay is unrealistic! Assaulting prisoners is one thing, but sexually assaulting visitors is way too unbelievable! Stupid drama scene for shock value that seemed too unbelievable to give the shocker value!

The Irish denial of doing business with black gangster! Who are they crappin? Green speaks. Look into the history of gun runners, they constantly funnel guns to black gangsters in the states and African Warlords in Africa. That part it bullshit.

The blowing up of the club was just stupidity and a poorly executed scene for me. I mean they aren't smart enough not to take an unknown package while at potential war, but they are just smart enough in the niche of time to get out. Also the IRA might be monsters and vicious assholes regardless of what the Irish say, but they aren't going to want the heat of murder a few dozen people, including women and children. Sorry that is unplausible.

Didn't like the episode and hope it wasn't a jump the shark episode!

damn it i missed it and dont have a recorder....really spoon i did not know that...i knew he produced the show

yep, he is her husband. do you have on demand with your cable company? it would be on there. you might also be able to get it on you tube. I download it off torrents and watch it on the bus while i commute to work. it is usually available there a day after, two days at most

peer to peer and not legal?

technicalities. lol i guess the best way to put it is some is legal some is not. i have downloaded well over 2000 titles. never had an issue. if you are downloading SOA, you won't have an issue.

what you do is first ad your host. here is a link for that BitTorrent - Delivering the World's Content

you download this and when you start to download your torrent, that is the location it will automatically down load too.

next you go to a torrent site. there are a ton of them. one of the best is called KAT - Kickasstorrents i tried pulling up the link for you but it gets blocked at work. just do a yahoo search for it. (it won't show up on google) click on the link. when the site opens type in sons of anarchy in the search window. when the the results come, select the show you want - season 6 episode 5. click on it, and hit download when the prompt appears. As soon as it downloads you can watch it.

Forum List

Back