Sonny Perdue - MORE Team Trump grift & corruption?

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
So it would appear! :rolleyes-41:

Trump really scares the shit out of you guys.:auiqs.jpg:
But you keep missing the Trump (D)art board every time.
1625024154482.png

MORE Team Trump grift & corruption?​

So it would appear!

How can you have MORE of something, Glove, when at this point, YOU AIN'T EVEN GOT NOTHIN'.

You keep ACCUSING Trump of all this crap, yet NONE of it has lead to an actual criminal conviction.

But then, all I heard here back in 2017 was how Trump would never even make it to the end of that year--- either impeached or resigned. :auiqs.jpg:

The Left has NO shortage of smoke to blow up their asses!

View attachment 507143
Cy Vance Jr and Letitia James are dart wizards. They’ll not miss :)

But cut it with the shape shifting. Do you approve of Sonny’s purchase for 5% of market value a few weeks after becoming AG Secretary?

This guy makes Donnie’s other corrupt cabinet picks/ swamp creatures who resigned in shame look like freaking Boy Scouts!

Last edited:

MORE Team Trump grift & corruption?​

So it would appear!

How can you have MORE of something, Glove, when at this point, YOU AIN'T EVEN GOT NOTHIN'.

You keep ACCUSING Trump of all this crap, yet NONE of it has lead to an actual criminal conviction.

But then, all I heard here back in 2017 was how Trump would never even make it to the end of that year--- either impeached or resigned. :auiqs.jpg:

The Left has NO shortage of smoke to blow up their asses!
Patience Tooby - It will begin in a few days. :)

View attachment 507143
We get it....you worship con-men and crooks.

^^^BlueAnon kookery at it's finest!^^^

Please stop spamming up my threads when you have absolutely nothing on topic to offer.

Please stop spamming up my threads when you have absolutely nothing on topic to offer.

Your threads ARE spam, kook. Stick to hunting Russians under your bed and looking for the lost Trump pee tape.

Your threads ARE spam, kook. Stick to hunting Russians under your bed and looking for the lost Trump pee tape.

Piss off :finger3:

Piss off :finger3:

You too, kook. But keep us posted on your bed-dwelling Russians, ok?

Forum List

Back