Song's About Food

This one is so much better...

It is a great song. But I can't agree with it being better than Cheeseburger in Paradise. Might be because I saw him in concert just after he released Son of a Son of a Sailor. Two friends and I finished a bottle of Bacardi 151 and went to see Jimmy. Helluva night.

It is a great song. But I can't agree with it being better than Cheeseburger in Paradise. Might be because I saw him in concert just after he released Son of a Son of a Sailor. Two friends and I finished a bottle of Bacardi 151 and went to see Jimmy. Helluva night.

I've seen him a few times myself... I almost remember the Vegas show...

I have seen him a few times as well. Never without a buzz of some sort. He just seems better and better.

He is one of the few performers I've seen who gives of the vibe that he appreciates the fans and recognizes that he is where he is because of them just as much as the songs...

He is one of the few performers I've seen who gives of the vibe that he appreciates the fans and recognizes that he is where he is because of them just as much as the songs...

And he looks like he loves what he does. That makes a huge difference in the quality of the show.

Forum List

Back