Sometimes You Are Known By The Character Of The People You Run With

White 6

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 10, 2019
Roger Stone, recently pardoned by President trump, after being found guilty of multiple felony counts by a jury, appeared at a church in Mt Juliet, TN Sunday and appeared with The Manhatton Madam (known for the prostitution ring she ran in New York) to tell people the election was a choice between the "godly and the ungodly". For once, he is not lying.
1598851161098.png

What's the issue?
I just thought Stone, a convicted liar, turning up at a church with a hooker to talk about the godly and ungodly, favoring trump was an interesting irony. Kind of typical of the people in the trump circle. Not as many as there were with Jeffrey (who did not kill himself) gone.

You have me perplexed. Are you saying a man who puts his hands on the breasts of 11 year old girls is Godly in your opinion?

I know you are a very mindless partisan, but that just seems downright weird.
No. Nothing credible says anyone has. How "godly" is the p@ssy Grabber?

You have me perplexed. Are you saying a man who puts his hands on the breasts of 11 year old girls is Godly in your opinion?

You said you agreed with him that the election is between the godly and ungodly.

The candidate you have said you support gropes the breasts of 11 year old girls, so, yes, you DID indicate that was Godly.

Don't say stupid things if you don't want to be called on it, dumb shit.

Roger Stone, recently pardoned by President trump, after being found guilty of multiple felony counts by a jury, appeared at a church in Mt Juliet, TN Sunday and appeared with The Manhatton Madam (known for the prostitution ring she ran in New York) to tell people the election was a choice between the "godly and the ungodly". For once, he is not lying.
View attachment 382457
Were you ever concerned that Obama's close friends and family were nearly all anti-Americans and/or straight up Communists?

View attachment 382457
[/QUOTE
Stone did nothing
All about getting to King T
Wow are you a dummy

Were you ever concerned that Obama's close friends and family were nearly all anti-Americans and/or straight up Communists?
One wouldn't believe it if one didn't actually read it.

What a hoot!
I'm going to give you an assignment since you clearly know nothing about Obama's past. Look up these names and their association with Barack Obama:
Frank Marshall Thomas, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dorn, Tony Rezko. That's a start report back what you learn and I'll give you the next list.

You said you agreed with him that the election is between the godly and ungodly.

The candidate you have said you support gropes the breasts of 11 year old girls, so, yes, you DID indicate that was Godly.

Don't say stupid things if you don't want to be called on it, dumb shit.
No. Actually the sick crooked Fk, stone said it was between the between the godly ungodly. I figure god has sat the last election and will this one as well. Though a believer, know God intentionally gave free choice, so do not shake my fist at the creator and hold responsible for the outcomes of people making choices. We get along much better this way. It's a real hassle when we do not get along, as I invariably, I have to go along, to get any peace of mind.
The laying on of hands to 11 yr old girls is trump crazed bull$hit, you troll-farm moron. Tell your handlers people aren't buying it.

No. He's certainly not.
I am very concerned about the only presidential candidate left standing who is not
only not wary and fearful of China but he actually thinks the authoritarians in Bejing are good for
America.

Maybe he meant good for himself and his family.

View attachment 382457
Not particularly. It is not like they stood up on the world stage supporting Putin, or testified repeatedly to falling in love with a Communist dictator, or consulted with Vlad and rolled over to let an army invade to kill our allies. But whatever the case, Obama is not on the ticket and the one that did these things and may or may not be a communist himself (as he support people who openly are or have been Communists is at the head of your ticket. I got to vote against that. I will go with Joe in 2020.

Forum List

Back