something that bothers me about the left (one of their ideas)

odd.

85% of black america disagrees with you.

why IS that?

Easy one.....
Any party thats willing to give them affirmative action preference over whites and a bigger welfare check will get their vote....it ain't rocket science...

Easy one.....
Any party thats willing to give them affirmative action preference over whites and a bigger welfare check will get their vote....it ain't rocket science...

so the 85% if black america get welfare checks and benefit directly from affirmative action decisions?

I was going to ask you the color of the sky in your world, but realized, that when you wear your white hood, you really can't tell!

and interestingly enough, if affirmative action was really so repugnant to republicans, why, when they had the congress and the white house for six long years, didn't they repeal it...and pass a gay marriage amendment and an amendment which would overturn Roe? why were they so fucking ineffective when then held all the power?

and interestingly enough, if affirmative action was really so repugnant to republicans, why, when they had the congress and the white house for six long years, didn't they repeal it...and pass a gay marriage amendment and an amendment which would overturn Roe? why were they so fucking ineffective when then held all the power?

because there smarter than that. Even though many agree doing away with both of those would be better for the country, actually doing it would be politcal suicide. The same reason the dems won't really try to end the war (by defunding it).

Again a problem that stems from haveing political parties in the first place.

Easy one.....

This comment proves that you are a racist. Every black person including members of Congress should be outraged by this comment but of course you will accuse all of the black members of Congress of being liberals, etc. I find it interesting that all the black members of Congress are Democrats. Do you have any idea why that is? Affirmative action is nothing more than an attempt to level the playing field. Whites will almost always be able to get a job, but blacks, women and the disabled are not able to do so. I have a disabled friend who has been repeatedly denied a job because of his disability and yet he is more qualified than those abled bodied counterparts who were hired over him. He can't prove discrimination because no one has put into writing, "we reject your application for employment because you are disabled." It is the same with minorities. There is no way they can prove that they are being discriminated against so affirmative action guarantees that whites aren't being given prefrential treatment. That you would even attempt to argue that this is reversed by affirmative action proves your ignorance. To even suggest that blacks vote only because they can't get jobs without affirmative action or that they vote Democrat because they want bigger welfare checks is racist and you are a racist pig. Enough said. Now go vote for a Republican. :eusa_naughty:

so the 85% if black america get welfare checks and benefit directly from affirmative action decisions?

I was going to ask you the color of the sky in your world, but realized, that when you wear your white hood, you really can't tell!

How dare you suggest he is a member of the Klan. :rofl: Don't you know that the truth hurts. :eusa_naughty: It is obvious that anyon who would say this is a racist but I doubt that he will admit that he is a racist or that what he said was racist but I think you have touched the nerve of this issue. Those who are opposed to affirmative action are racists. They see affirmative action as an entitlement program where inferior blacks and minorities are given preferential treatment over whites who are superior and therefore naturally more qualified. They also believe that blacks vote because they want jobs they aren't qualified for or want bigger welfare checks. It is interesting that they don't say this about whites who are opposed to affirmative action. They don't say that whites vote for whichever party give them preferential treatment over blacks or bigger welfare checks. :eusa_shhh: We need to keep this between the two of us because accusing Republicans of racism is a no-no because they don't like the truth.

This comment proves that you are a racist. Every black person including members of Congress should be outraged by this comment but of course you will accuse all of the black members of Congress of being liberals, etc. I find it interesting that all the black members of Congress are Democrats. Do you have any idea why that is? Affirmative action is nothing more than an attempt to level the playing field. Whites will almost always be able to get a job, but blacks, women and the disabled are not able to do so. I have a disabled friend who has been repeatedly denied a job because of his disability and yet he is more qualified than those abled bodied counterparts who were hired over him. He can't prove discrimination because no one has put into writing, "we reject your application for employment because you are disabled." It is the same with minorities. There is no way they can prove that they are being discriminated against so affirmative action guarantees that whites aren't being given prefrential treatment. That you would even attempt to argue that this is reversed by affirmative action proves your ignorance. To even suggest that blacks vote only because they can't get jobs without affirmative action or that they vote Democrat because they want bigger welfare checks is racist and you are a racist pig. Enough said. Now go vote for a Republican. :eusa_naughty:

There was a Republican Congressman ( From Oklahoma I think?) Do you know what the Black Caucas did? They kicked him out of said caucas.

Same party that has David Duke as a member...

Sorry not buying it.

not buying what? that 85% of black americans vote democratic?

Look...you can spin and sputter and bluster about and bring up the ghost of Abe Lincoln and how you freed the slaves and how we championed Jim Crow....

and all I want to do is laugh.

all the way to the bank..with that 85%.

who the hell are you trying to convince? fellow republicans? go for it. I am sure they all love to hear how you guys freed the slaves.

Black american voters? forget it. get a new schtick.

85%. read it and weep.

Yeah 85% all raised up on public education that's ran by who?... They tend to of taken then bait by an extremely racist group. The Dems want to keep them weak. The Republicans... Well... We want them to be coworkers. All while the Dems take credit for it all.

Why is it that people know FDR was a Dem but not that Lincoln was a Republican (The first one in that office). The Dems run our education and we wonder why more of the population is Dem... Doesn't surprise me.

How can you calm to be out for the little guy but yet he's the first you'll kill (abortion)?

Yeah 85% all raised up on public education that's ran by who?... They tend to of taken then bait by an extremely racist group. The Dems want to keep them weak. The Republicans... Well... We want them to be coworkers. All while the Dems take credit for it all.

Why is it that people know FDR was a Dem but not that Lincoln was a Republican (The first one in that office). The Dems run our education and we wonder why more of the population is Dem... Doesn't surprise me.

How can you calm to be out for the little guy but yet he's the first you'll kill (abortion)?

85% of black america too stupid and too weak to figure out they should vote for the republican? Is that your story?

so the 85% if black america get welfare checks and benefit directly from affirmative action decisions?-----Maineman

85% of black america too stupid and too weak to figure out they should vote for the republican? Is that your story?-----Maineman
================================

The typical MO of idiots...mis-state and mis-charactize what the other poster says....
so show me when I said that 85% of black Americas gets welfare checks?
The show me when I said that 85% of black Americans are too stupid of too weak?
Otherwise you might as just STFU...or learn to read what is written

=================================
Every black person including members of Congress should be outraged by this comment but of course you will accuse all of the black members of Congress of being liberals------Edward

And for this loser....I will accuse all of the black members of Congress of being liberals???
Well no shit Dick Tracy....
all of the black members of Congress ARE fuckin' liberals....How freekin' dumb are you?

The typical MO of idiots...mis-state and mis-charactize what the other poster says....
so show me when I said that 85% of black Americas gets welfare checks?
The show me when I said that 85% of black Americans are too stupid of too weak?
Otherwise you might as just STFU...or learn to read what is written

so...I take it that you cannot offer an adequate explanation for the fact that 85% of black Americans vote for democrats?

why not just say so?

so...I take it that you cannot offer an adequate explanation for the fact that 85% of black Americans vote for democrats?

why not just say so?

Answered once....no need to again...the answer is the same...

Answered once....no need to again...the answer is the same...

so... you are saying that for 85% of black Americans, affirmative action, over the war in Iraq, over the environment, over education, over fiscal policy, over a whole host of other issues.... the democrat's support for affirmative action is THE reason why 85% of them vote for the democrat?

Do you have any data that would indicate what portion of that 85% has actually benefitted from affirmative action?

I didn't think so.

and have you ever explained to me, if affirmative action was so grotesquely distasteful to the republican party, why did they not eliminate it during the six previous years when they owned all three branches of our government?

so... you are saying that for 85% of black Americans, affirmative action, over the war in Iraq, over the environment, over education, over fiscal policy, over a whole host of other issues.... the democrat's support for affirmative action is THE reason why 85% of them vote for the democrat?

Do you have any data that would indicate what portion of that 85% has actually benefitted from affirmative action?

I didn't think so.

and have you ever explained to me, if affirmative action was so grotesquely distasteful to the republican party, why did they not eliminate it during the six previous years when they owned all three branches of our government?

It is all a balancing act. How can you win your party primary and bring in enough of the moderate without losing your hard-liners. Sometimes politicians have to sit on a fence and call it a platform. Sometimes they will visit one organization and say one thing and then go to another organization and say almost the opposite so that they get moderates from each camp to vote for them.

It is all a balancing act. How can you win your party primary and bring in enough of the moderate without losing your hard-liners. Sometimes politicians have to sit on a fence and call it a platform. Sometimes they will visit one organization and say one thing and then go to another organization and say almost the opposite so that they get moderates from each camp to vote for them.

of COURSE it is.... republicans rail about the evils of AA, but they never seem to repeal it, even when they have the majority.... and I would suggest that republicans running in districts with large black populations run on other issues.

of COURSE it is.... republicans rail about the evils of AA, but they never seem to repeal it, even when they have the majority.... and I would suggest that republicans running in districts with large black populations run on other issues.

They play the game carefully. They may chip away at it in some small ways or try to convince their constituents that AA is bad, but they are not going to try to destroy it entirely all at once. They might gain some support from those at the far right but they would lose some of those few moderate republicans who still think that AA is good in some instances.

I tried to positively rep you for that response, but the little voice told me I had to spread it around first! spot on.

Forum List

Back