Something puzzling about how obama received so many votes from Black Americans

This is an issue that needs to be addressed and not swept under the dirty rug any longer. How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?
I'LL SAY IT, IT'S BECAUSE HE'S BLACK. there is no other explanation for it.
Conservatives think that the actions of the American electorate can all be explained in economic terms.

With the economy recovering from the 2008 at a "snail's pace," the Republicans/Tea Party should have swept the 2012 Election if that was the determinig factor.

No only did the majority of voters fail to identify with Mitt Romney, they also rejected the social policies of someone who characterized himself as an "extreme conservative."

No, little boy, they have not. It refers to something very specific in US history. Something that did NOT last "400 years." Maybe you haven't even gotten up to the US Civil War in History class yet? In any case, there is no spinning your way out of this, your most recent humiliation.

You're just an ignorant old man that has trouble connnecting dots.

Pilgrms > Slave Trade > Jim Crow > YOU today(Lost and ignorant.).

It's not hard to tell.

Kid, you were flat-out wrong and no amount of spin can change that. Part of growing up is learning to admit when you are wrong. Start growing up, kid.

No one here admits they are wrong. It doesn't matter how much information you are given, how unbiased the poster is. Someone will color it red or blue and ignore it, while responding by escalating to a shouting match.

This is an issue that needs to be addressed and not swept under the dirty rug any longer. How did obama get so many Blacks to support him with unemployment for blacks at 14.1% and obama's giving amnesty to so many illegal immigrates adding more people allowed to work in the U.S.?

Meanwhile, the fact that people sensed that the MITTSTER (and the GOP) hated their guts and basically said so while campaigning, of course, had nothing to do with it, right?

:lol:

Meanwhile, the fact that people sensed that the MITTSTER hated their guts and basically said so while campiaigning, of course, had nothing to do with it, right?

:lol:

A lie even when joking is still a lie

The same question could also be asked, "How many whites voted for Romney because Obama happens to be black?"

The same question could also be asked, "How many whites voted for Romney because Obama happens to be black?"

I'd say not as many as you would hope for.

Forum List

Back