Something Is Wrong, and It’s Not the Universe

I have all of creation as evidence of God.

God willed existence into being. That’s what I believe God’s breath is.

Why are you arguing with me?

I have to ask because you have no source, but yourself. You already admitted that you aren't a creationist. Thus, you could be going against the Bible.

Days-of-Creation-A1.png

Did God will everything as what I posted in the chart into existence?

God's breath was for Adam and humans. Did God create Adam and Eve or did humans come from apes?

Already, I don't think you believe in Kalam Cosmological Argument except there was a beginning. God created spacetime and then it sounds like big bang. Big bang leads to evolution and not creation.

Last edited:

I have to ask because you have no source, but yourself. You already admitted that you aren't a creationist. Thus, you could be going against the Bible.

Days-of-Creation-A1.png

God's breath was for Adam and humans. Did God create Adam and Eve or did humans come from apes?
HEY NUTBALLS

Take it over to the religion section. Thanks.

Days-of-Creation-A1.png

Already, I don't think you believe in Kalam Cosmological Argument except there was a beginning. God created spacetime and then it sounds like big bang. Big bang leads to evolution and not creation.
I’ve explained this enough times that by now you should know that I believe God created space and time and then everything unfolded according to the laws of nature which existed before space and time itself.

Days-of-Creation-A1.png

HEY NUTBALLS

Take it over to the religion section. Thanks.
The nutball would be the gay man grinding his ax and ignoring reality.

Days-of-Creation-A1.png

Humans did not evolve from apes, although, I wouldn't think less of you if that was your heritage.

Neat! When we want to talk homosexuality, we know you're the guy to go to.

But this tread is not about your sky daddy fetish or your gay fetish.

We are trying to figure out how quickly the universe is expanding, or if it is even expanding at all!

I’ve explained this enough times that by now you should know that I believe God created space and time
Which is fine, but that idea explains nothing and grants no insight.

So, back to trying to figure put how it happened...or, how Zeus did it, if that pleases you.

The sound of settled science strikes again.

We’re getting something wrong about the universe.

It might be something small: a measurement issue that makes certain stars looks closer or farther away than they are, something astrophysicists could fix with a few tweaks to how they measure distances across space. It might be something big: an error — or series of errors — in cosmology, or our understanding of the universe’s origin and evolution. If that’s the case, our entire history of space and time may be messed up. But whatever the issue is, it’s making key observations of the universe disagree with each other: Measured one way, the universe appears to be expanding at a certain rate; measured another way, the universe appears to be expanding at a different rate. And, as a new paper shows, those discrepancies have gotten larger in recent years, even as the measurements have gotten more precise.

“We think that if our understanding of cosmology is correct, then all of these different measurements should be giving us the same answer,” said Katie Mack, a theoretical cosmologist at North Carolina State University (NCSU) and co-author of the new paper.

“If we’re getting different answers that means that there’s something that we don’t know,” Mack told Live Science.

How the Universe Stopped Making Sense

And whatever that something turns out to be, it will point towards Genesis like every other scientific discovery has.

That final leap is a doozy, with utterly nothing to support it.

The sound of settled science strikes again.

We’re getting something wrong about the universe.

It might be something small: a measurement issue that makes certain stars looks closer or farther away than they are, something astrophysicists could fix with a few tweaks to how they measure distances across space. It might be something big: an error — or series of errors — in cosmology, or our understanding of the universe’s origin and evolution. If that’s the case, our entire history of space and time may be messed up. But whatever the issue is, it’s making key observations of the universe disagree with each other: Measured one way, the universe appears to be expanding at a certain rate; measured another way, the universe appears to be expanding at a different rate. And, as a new paper shows, those discrepancies have gotten larger in recent years, even as the measurements have gotten more precise.

“We think that if our understanding of cosmology is correct, then all of these different measurements should be giving us the same answer,” said Katie Mack, a theoretical cosmologist at North Carolina State University (NCSU) and co-author of the new paper.

“If we’re getting different answers that means that there’s something that we don’t know,” Mack told Live Science.

How the Universe Stopped Making Sense

And whatever that something turns out to be, it will point towards Genesis like every other scientific discovery has.
@moderators

Please move to religion section or rubber room

Fucking Nazi - why do you so fear questions?

We are trying to figure out how quickly the universe is expanding, or if it is even expanding at all!
I’d say the motivation for why you behave like an asshole is always going to be relevant when you are acting like an asshole.

I’d say the motivation for why you behave like an asshole is always going to be relevant when you are acting like an asshole.
Swell!

So ding...how did matter cause the inflationary period, when it didnt exist until after the inflationary period? Still trying to figure that one out.

I’ve explained this enough times that by now you should know that I believe God created space and time
Which is fine, but that idea explains nothing and grants no insight.

So, back to trying to figure put how it happened...or, how Zeus did it, if that pleases you.
It explains everything. What is it that you think it doesn’t explain?

You need to see God as a fairytale to validate your choices. You can’t debate like an adult.

It explains

uh, that's not an explanation, dithering ding. Thats justvreplacing one mystery with another. We are tryong to figure out how it h happened.

How did matter cause the inflationary period, when it did not exist until after the inflationary period?

Forum List

Back