Something Is Wrong, and It’s Not the Universe

The nutball would be the gay man grinding his ax and ignoring reality.
Neat! When we want to talk homosexuality, we know you're the guy to go to.

But this tread is not about your sky daddy fetish or your gay fetish.

We are trying to figure out how quickly the universe is expanding, or if it is even expanding at all!
I’d say the motivation for why you behave like an asshole is always going to be relevant when you are acting like an asshole.
Swell!

So ding...how did matter cause the inflationary period, when it didnt exist until after the inflationary period? Still trying to figure that one out.
The universe began through a quantum tunneling event with nearly equal amounts of matter and antimatter in a very tiny space. This matter and antimatter were in their subatomic states. The matter and antimatter annihilated each other and huge amounts of energy were released. The matter that remained is the matter that created time and space. So what created the inflation were the matter / antimatter annihilations. It is also the force which caused every object to move away from every other object and the expansion of space and time.

I’m getting pretty tired of your arrogance. I suggest you dial it back.

I'm not going to argue religion or not, but the fundamental theory of the Universe has always bothered me. I think it is far older than cosmologists currently think it is, and i have a problem with the big bang as a whole. If the Universe originated from a singularity, how can galaxies collide? How is it possible for galaxies to not be all travelling away from each other in a giant sphere?

Everything we know from a physics perspective tells us the universe is naurally bi-directional.

Big Bounce > Big Bang

It explains

uh, that's not an explanation, dithering ding. Thats justvreplacing one mystery with another. We are tryong to figure out how it h happened.

How did matter cause the inflationary period, when it did not exist until after the inflationary period?
I’m getting ready to break my foot off in your ass if you don’t dial it back. Your call.

I'm not going to argue religion or not, but the fundamental theory of the Universe has always bothered me. I think it is far older than cosmologists currently think it is, and i have a problem with the big bang as a whole. If the Universe originated from a singularity, how can galaxies collide? How is it possible for galaxies to not be all travelling away from each other in a giant sphere?

Everything we know from a physics perspective tells us the universe is naurally bi-directional.

Big Bounce > Big Bang
Except entropy and common sense. Cyclical universe models are dead. Even they need a beginning.

Except entropy and common sense. Cyclical universe models are dead. Even they need a beginning.

The bidirectional nature of physics and particles, both atomic and subatomic > the human experience.

Whatever, though. I'm logging out, I was just passing through. Still trying to break the habit of being on here so much. Ha.

Last edited:

The bidirectional nature of physics and particles, both atomic and subatomic > the human experience.

Whatever, though. I'm logging out, I was just passing through. Still trying to break the habit of being on here so much. Ha.
Sure. I guess I misunderstood you. I’m sorry.

Technically, you likely disagree with me. I just don't feel like debating. Ha.

I'm checking in tomorrow for right side heart surgery on Wednesday. Though, he might decide to do it Tuesday. I'll have all sorts of down-time after that. If they let me have my laptop in there, I'll shoot the breeze with you afterward on it while I'm in there. It's gonna be boring as heck in there, gare awn teed. Last time I was in there they let me have it, so. I'm assuming they will.

The universe began through a quantum tunneling event with nearly equal amounts of matter and antimatter in a very tiny space. This matter and antimatter were in their subatomic states. The matter and antimatter annihilated each other and huge amounts of energy were released. The matter that remained is the matter that created time and space. So what created the inflation were the matter / antimatter annihilations. It is also the force which caused every object to move away from every other object and the expansion of space and time.

Wut :laugh:?

I'd go with the Big Crunch, if you had such a rapid expansion after the BB. What would be needed is gravitational attraction exactly balanced against this expansion or else you would get an equal but opposite reaction. I just witnessed it on Halloween in my backyard. We had strong winds blowing Northeast in the morning. It cause my liquid amber trees to first blow that way and then back towards the house in an equal but opposite reaction. Furthermore, life would not be able to survive any such cosmic inflation. You basic problem is violation of the laws of physics with the cosmic inflation and singularity of infinite temperature and density..

Wut :laugh:?

I'd go with the Big Crunch, if you had such a rapid expansion after the BB. What would be needed is gravitational attraction exactly balanced against this expansion or else you would get an equal but opposite reaction. I just witnessed it on Halloween in my backyard. We had strong winds blowing Northeast in the morning. It cause my liquid amber trees to first blow that way and then back towards the house in an equal but opposite reaction. Furthermore, life would not be able to survive any such cosmic inflation. You basic problem is violation of the laws of physics with the cosmic inflation and singularity of infinite temperature and density..
Why did it expand?

Technically, you likely disagree with me. I just don't feel like debating. Ha.

I'm checking in tomorrow for right side heart surgery on Wednesday. Though, he might decide to do it Tuesday. I'll have all sorts of down-time after that. If they let me have my laptop in there, I'll shoot the breeze with you afterward on it while I'm in there. It's gonna be boring as heck in there, gare awn teed. Last time I was in there they let me have it, so. I'm assuming they will.
I don’t know that I will or I won’t.

I’m still trying to understand your point.

If your point is that the universe did not begin, then yes, I will likely disagree.

So, let's review:

1) The OP says the fact that we don't know stuff proves Genesis.

2) Bond, the YEC plagiarizer, says all the stuff we do know is bunk, because the universe is 6,000 years old

3) Ding the pseudo-intellectual charlatan claims he knows what caused the inflationary period, despite the fact that scientists who dedicate their lives to this field don't know. And the best part? he says it was caused by matter, even though matter did not exist until after the inflationary period. And what explains this nonsense? God created the universe. Yep, fully explained, in true ding glory.

Another thread spammed to an early death by religious fuknuts...

Last edited:
3) Ding the pseudo-intellectual charlatan claims he knows what caused the inflationary period, despite the fact that scientists who dedicate their lives to this field don't know. And the best part? he says it was caused by matter, even though matter did not exist until after the inflationary period. And what explains this nonsense? God created the universe. Yep, fully explained, in true ding glory.
I make no claims to be an intellectual. There’s nothing special about me. I know more than you about this subject which is why I don’t have to act like you.

I’m not sure where you are getting your belief that scientists don’t believe that the universe was created with nearly equal amounts of matter and antimatter. Because I got that belief from them.

I’m also not sure why you don’t believe that scientists believe that the energy released from matter and antimatter annihilations is what provided the energy for the expansion of the universe.

For some odd reason you seem to believe they don’t have a clue why the universe expanded. That just isn't true.

In fact, it is because of me that FortFun knows anything at all about inflation theory.

I just didn’t teach him everything I know.

When I first started these discussions he believed the universe had existed forever.

I make no claims to be an intellectual. There’s nothing special about me. I know more than you about this subject which is why I don’t have to act like you.

I’m not sure where you are getting your belief that scientists don’t believe that the universe was created with nearly equal amounts of matter and antimatter. Because I got that belief from them.

I’m also not sure why you don’t believe that scientists believe that the energy released from matter and antimatter annihilations is what provided the energy for the expansion of the universe.

For some odd reason you seem to believe they don’t have a clue why the universe expanded. That just isn't true.
Actually kid the scientific understanding about matter and antimatter is that they annihilate each other so what you propose s not scientifically possible

In fact, it is because of me that FortFun knows anything at all about inflation theory.

When I first started these discussions he believed the universe had existed forever.
The universe has existed forever, not in it's present form but it has existed forever until someone proves how it came to be

Actually kid the scientific understanding about matter and antimatter is that they annihilate each other so what you propose s not scientifically possible
And yet that is exactly what the scientists will tell you that they believed happened.

Do you need a link, kid?

The universe has existed forever, not in it's present form but it has existed forever until someone proves how it came to be
That’s silly talk. Why do you believe the universe has existed forever?

And yet that is exactly what the scientists will tell you that they believed happened.

Do you need a link, kid?

You have no link to the beginning of the universe, just to morons claiming they know.

Now kid, do tell us how Einstein was right when entire galaxies are traveling at least 5 times the speed of light.

Scientist say, you are pond scum

Are they right?

That’s silly talk. Why do you believe the universe has existed forever?
Do you believe that God created the universe, or that it just created itself one day

Neither has any basis in fact

Forum List

Back