Something I Never Understood About Blacks In Regards To The N-word

Oh, I know a few assholes and have been doomed to be around them...in all shades, sizes, etc. Never used k*ke or w*p or slantyeyes or sp*c or n*gger until recently when I used that last term to someone here at usmb. He is pond scum, regardless of his color. And yes, he brought forth from me something I am not proud of. However, in your case RavingRavi, I can say you are a bitch that is crazy and not feel bad at all saying it. And I have no clue what your skin color is. Imagine that!

Ravi is White, albeit Irish, which means she's one step behind us thoroughbreds on the evolutionary scale. Celts are less emotionally, mentally and physically developed than Anglo-Saxons.
And yet we've never been absorbed into another culture.

As much as I often find the Irish a curious and sometimes rather ghastly people, that's one thing I can't deny about your folk, Rav. You've certainly been forced into adopting elements of your ancestral (not forgetting more worthy) neighbour's culture, chiefly language, but you have undeniably remained fiercely loyal to your own heritage and culture over others.
Not sure if it's loyalty or an aversion to the epic fail of the Brits.

Oh, I know a few assholes and have been doomed to be around them...in all shades, sizes, etc. Never used k*ke or w*p or slantyeyes or sp*c or n*gger until recently when I used that last term to someone here at usmb. He is pond scum, regardless of his color. And yes, he brought forth from me something I am not proud of. However, in your case RavingRavi, I can say you are a bitch that is crazy and not feel bad at all saying it. And I have no clue what your skin color is. Imagine that!

Ravi is White, albeit Irish, which means she's one step behind us thoroughbreds on the evolutionary scale. Celts are less emotionally, mentally and physically developed than Anglo-Saxons.
Wow. I didnt know the depths of your delusion. Gracie has a great teacher. Do you mean to tell me I am a triple threat to the pure white creed? I consist of Senegalese, Native American, and Irish, I must be your worst nightmare.

I rate all three above that of the White race's lowest trash: pikeys. Those feral beasts really are the scum of the earth.

Whats a pikey?
Kind of an Irish gypsy. Swaggie's nightmare.

Wow. I didnt know the depths of your delusion. Gracie has a great teacher. Do you mean to tell me I am a triple threat to the pure white creed? I consist of Senegalese, Native American, and Irish, I must be your worst nightmare.

I rate all three above that of the White race's lowest trash: pikeys. Those feral beasts really are the scum of the earth.

Whats a pikey?

, member: 31385"]

Whats a pikey?
Kind of an Irish gypsy. Swaggie's nightmare.[/QUOTE]

The guy in the video reminds me of a white guy I was in the military with. Lots of fun and would back down from no one. I think I like pikeys. Is the term pikey deragatory?

Whats a pikey?

Except, despite the term Irish Traveller, most of the filthy c*nts are born in England. They're referred to as Irish because of the peculiar, mostly unintelligable dialect they jabber away in. But yes, they are a nightmare. Especially for building contractors.

Whats a pikey?

Except, despite the term Irish Traveller, most of the filthy c*nts are born in England. They're referred to as Irish because of the peculiar, mostly unintelligable dialect they jabber away in. But yes, they are a nightmare. Especially for building contractors.
So they aren't actually Irish and the word Irish itself is the slur?

Whats a pikey?

The DNA I saw points to Irish ancestry but they stayed isolated and intermarried. this is Wiki so I would verify.

Irish Travellers - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

A genetic analysis of Irish Travellers found evidence to support the hypotheses of: (1) Irish ancestry; (2) several distinct subpopulations; and (3) the distinctiveness of the midland counties due to Viking influence

Whats a pikey?

The DNA I saw points to Irish ancestry but they stayed isolated and intermarried. this is Wiki so I would verify.

A genetic analysis of Irish Travellers found evidence to support the hypotheses of: (1) Irish ancestry; (2) several distinct subpopulations; and (3) the distinctiveness of the midland counties due to Viking influence
It's all weird to me. All gypsy groups in the US seem to be romanticized but not so much in Europe.

Whats a pikey?

It's an odd one, to be honest. A lot of them are born in England, and a lot of them are born in Ireland. One thing they have in common - besides being untrustworthy brigands - is that they alternate between the U.K and the Rep. of Ireland. But based on their culture and accent, I'm assuming that they have more allegiance to their Irish identity than any loyalty to the U.K. And they keep all their prized horses in Ireland, too. The term Irish Traveller is one they acknowledge and identify with. But they don't like being called a pikey, which I relish calling them when our paths cross. Normally they'd set upon you like the dogs they are if you call them pikeys, but they're wary of builders because they know we're physically strong and have connections with the one people besides farmers that they truly fear: developers.

Last edited:
Whats a pikey?

It's all weird to me. All gypsy groups in the US seem to be romanticized but not so much in Europe.
When it all comes down to it they are humans like anyone else. I think my wife watches one of their shows here in the US. Something about a wedding with fancy dresses.

Yes, imagine that. Why you would even care about my skin color is a mystery.
And who said I cared? Paranoid much, RavingRavi? That hat is too tight on yer head.

The usage of that word by anyone, other black people included, is not acceptable to me nor anyone that I associate with or am related to.[...]

I am well aware the word nigg er is insulting when directed at an individual. But do you find it offensive when I refer to those young Black punks who engage in the "knockout game," and their type, as nigg ers? Because that's the way I think of them. And if there were more offensive words I could direct at them I wouldn't hesitate to use them. And as far as I'm concerned it has nothing to do with you.

I was raised in a predominately Italian neighborhood. Most of the people I knew there were Italians -- but some of them were wops. Greaseballs.

Having lived in Brooklyn and Queens for most of my life I've had many Jewish friends. But I've also met quite a few obnoxious kikes.

If your vocabulary includes some epithets applicable to Whites, and if you used them with reference to certain individuals, I certainly wouldn't be offended by it.
In fact it simply is none of my business.

Ok, that is fine, and is your business. As far as me taking offense to any racial slurs that you might use, I would not, as I do not know you beyond this anonymous forum. Speaking for myself though, I can find many other descriptives to address bad behavior without referencing ones race or ethnicity.

The way that I see it, associating a racial slur with bad behavior implies that race may be a factor in the actions of an individual.

JMO.

Here's what's so incomprehensible to me. You think you can carve out a certain subset and refer to them as "nig gers" and other black people have no right to be upset, because it's not about them. However, the word (along with wop, ****, wetback, ****, faggot, etc) is historically used to identify every member of that group, nice or not. It is practically impossible to yell "****!" in a room full of women, and then say, "No, not all of you, just the ones who cheat." You will not get to finish that sentence, in a room full of pissed off women. They are not going to say, "Oh, you're talking about them." I get offended when I hear those words because they reduce someone to a member of a certain group, and that has NOTHING to do with their behavior.

You want to call someone out for their criminality, their nastiness, and/or their lack of respect? Then call them a nasty, disrespectful, criminal.
I will reply to that in the most straightforward manner that occurs to me:

If someone shouts "Hey, whore!" in a crowded place, does it offend you? If it does, why should it?

Give some thought to the following:

"The American negro will not truly be free until the word ****** no longer troubles him. Because the striking of chains and the death of Jim Crow does not free the mind." (James Baldwin; speaking at Columbia University, December, 1964.)

Here's what's so incomprehensible to me. You think you can carve out a certain subset and refer to them as "nig gers" and other black people have no right to be upset, because it's not about them. However, the word (along with wop, ****, wetback, ****, faggot, etc) is historically used to identify every member of that group, nice or not. It is practically impossible to yell "****!" in a room full of women, and then say, "No, not all of you, just the ones who cheat." You will not get to finish that sentence, in a room full of pissed off women. They are not going to say, "Oh, you're talking about them." I get offended when I hear those words because they reduce someone to a member of a certain group, and that has NOTHING to do with their behavior.

You want to call someone out for their criminality, their nastiness, and/or their lack of respect? Then call them a nasty, disrespectful, criminal.
I will reply to that in the most straightforward manner that occurs to me:

If someone shouts "Hey, whore!" in a crowded place, does it offend you? If it does, why should it?

Give some thought to the following:

"The American negro will not truly be free until the word ****** no longer troubles him. Because the striking of chains and the death of Jim Crow does not free the mind." (James Baldwin; speaking at Columbia University, December, 1964.)
You werent talking to me but hope you dont mind me answering this.

Yes calling out hey whore in a crowded place would offend me because there may be women there that dont want to hear such a disrespectful term. The reason it should offend me is because I have women in my life that dont deserve that type uncivilized behavior and there are other women that dont deserve the disrespect.

I have heard that quote by James Baldwin and depending on what he meant exactly I can either disagree or agree. If he meant we are supposed to pretend its not disrespectful I disagree. If he means the word has lost the meaning currently associated with its usage by whites for everyone in society then I can agree.

Blacks think that nigga means cool, smart guy. So why do they give me looks when I call them my nigga?

Forum List

Back