Something Happened in Current Events

This is what happened, I was merging two threads on the same topic and when I went to prompt the merge
the entire page went with it. I havent a clue on how that happened. You have to go click on each thread to
have that happened, and I certainly didn't do that.

But, I'll take the hits, glad I have broad shoulders.

This is what happened, I was merging two threads on the same topic and when I went to prompt the merge
the entire page went with it. I havent a clue on how that happened. You have to go click on each thread to

I heard earlier today that the Biden administration is listing anybody and everybody on the right who has ever emailed, commented, tweeted/posted, truthed or whatever anything on Donald Trump and J6.

I just figured you were the first target. :)

We don’t think you did it. Something in the Latitty James thread was way too revelatory and had to be scrubbed instantly and in that haste the error occurred.

It's the fat fingers you should be worried about. ;)

You fucked around and found out what happens when you don't pay attention to what you're doing, didn't you?

He noticed I was in the Flame Zone and was wondering how the hell I escaped the closet again!

Poor Meister and at times I do feel pity for him, well no but let him believe that.
Would have never guessed you were in the closet, but congratulations on comming out

Some glitch has just created a mess with several threads. Not sure it can be fixed, I'll try and work on it.
Have alerted others. Sorry for this.
Well history repeats itself so just move them all to the history section and eventually it will be news again.

Forum List

Back