Something else we don't have, a real mental health system.Thanks GOP

Mental illness is not a joke, the only( out front) politician I can remember who closed mental health hospitals was Ronnie Regan

The closing of insane asylums started long before Ronaldus Magnus.

Really, the start to the whole decline of nut houses really began with the discovery of Thorazine in the early 1950's. It simmered down lunatics enough that they could be safely treated on an outpatient basis.

Further psychotropic phamaceuticals later came on the market to allow even more basket cases to be treated at home or in halfway houses.
But Ronald Reagan did it more than anyone and replaced it with nothing. No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiots GOP rich from paying their fair share...
so 26% of Americans have mental illness

We call them "Democrats". Trump Derangement Syndrome is a serious mental health issue for our country.
Perhaps there is a connection to the 26% approximately who believe all GOP propaganda and can't change the channel for crying out loud.

Sorry this is not political this is about our crap GOP society of the last 40 years. Stress and hopelessness growing all the time...

Define fair share.

To them, it.means total confiscation of their wealth and assets.
Off the wall, brainwashed functional moron
... People are so ridiculously wealthy these days I'm for 90% over 100 million lol. I'm sure you don't understand the question at all being a GOP doop.
You are NOT entitled to their money, asshole.

What did Slick Willy do for mental health when he had a Dimwit Congress?
Look it up. I'm not your mother lol. And of course Clinton was totally obstructed by the GOP give me a break. Except in your stupid propaganda world.
I did. Slick did nothing Neither did Obozo.
Because when they get in office it is the middle of a gigantic GOP corrupt bubble and bust dumbass. As usual....
Sure thing, Dumbass.

Barry pushed thru Obamacare with zippo for you mentally challenged tardos.
They got exactly 60 votes and they had to cut out a lot of things they wanted because of Joe scumbag Lieborman... They had 60 votes for about 25 days in session. Which you don't know either dumbass. Try reality
Link us up to what they had to cut out.
Google it and stop being a brainwashed functional moron. I'm not your mother. Obama care is a simple framework that will be worked on forever just like every other health system. Of course Democrats would really like a single payer that could really go after Hi costs. Obama care is the GOP plan that relies on competition and transparency if we ever get them over GOP sabotage. And nobody in the GOP would vote for it even then. You know nothing factual.

We suck at mental health. When budgets are cut, the first thing to go is mental health. A number of states have good laws on the books but they are completely unfunded and useless.

Closing mental instituations was a mixed bag - they were abusive, with people becoming deeply institutionalized, but they served a purpose that was not addressed in the massive de-institutionalizations that occurred. Most of those closings were done for budgetary reasons - and the money saved, which was supposed to go into community support - never did, leaving thousands of people unsupported and ill in communities with no facilities to help them. It sucked and it wasn't just a blue states it was red states. NC has had a lot of indepth investigative journalism on this - on how the money from the closing of big state institutions was then used for other things, not for mental health support.

Even worse are the large numbers of veterans on the street because they can't get the help they need.
Agree. Mental health is always the last ti be addressed.

Wait whut! Didn't maobamacare take care of that? They swore it did.

It made it better but barely. The Democrats passed Obamacare by the skin of their teeth over GOP garbage propaganda and fear mongering. I mother had it was the best social reform since the 60s along with Medicare Medicaid....

So the commies lied? maobamacare wasn't the cure all they claimed? Color me shocked, LMAO.

Mental illness is not a joke, the only( out front) politician I can remember who closed mental health hospitals was Ronnie Regan

Really, the start to the whole decline of nut houses really began with the discovery of Thorazine in the early 1950's. It simmered down lunatics enough that they could be safely treated on an outpatient basis.

Further psychotropic phamaceuticals later came on the market to allow even more basket cases to be treated at home or in halfway houses.
But Ronald Reagan did it more than anyone and replaced it with nothing. No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiots GOP rich from paying their fair share...

We call them "Democrats". Trump Derangement Syndrome is a serious mental health issue for our country.
Perhaps there is a connection to the 26% approximately who believe all GOP propaganda and can't change the channel for crying out loud.

Sorry this is not political this is about our crap GOP society of the last 40 years. Stress and hopelessness growing all the time...

Define fair share.

... People are so ridiculously wealthy these days I'm for 90% over 100 million lol. I'm sure you don't understand the question at all being a GOP doop.
The country is entitled to their fair share in taxes. Keep voting for greedy assholes that lie to you nonstop, brain washed functional moron. Then we could invest in our infrastructure and people again after 30 yearsOf GOP give away to the rich. Sorry you missed that lol....

We suck at mental health. When budgets are cut, the first thing to go is mental health. A number of states have good laws on the books but they are completely unfunded and useless.

Closing mental instituations was a mixed bag - they were abusive, with people becoming deeply institutionalized, but they served a purpose that was not addressed in the massive de-institutionalizations that occurred. Most of those closings were done for budgetary reasons - and the money saved, which was supposed to go into community support - never did, leaving thousands of people unsupported and ill in communities with no facilities to help them. It sucked and it wasn't just a blue states it was red states. NC has had a lot of indepth investigative journalism on this - on how the money from the closing of big state institutions was then used for other things, not for mental health support.

Even worse are the large numbers of veterans on the street because they can't get the help they need.

It made it better but barely. The Democrats passed Obamacare by the skin of their teeth over GOP garbage propaganda and fear mongering. I mother had it was the best social reform since the 60s along with Medicare Medicaid....

So the commies lied? maobamacare wasn't the cure all they claimed? Color me shocked, LMAO.

Only on Fox! Idiot

What did Slick Willy do for mental health when he had a Dimwit Congress?
Look it up. I'm not your mother lol. And of course Clinton was totally obstructed by the GOP give me a break. Except in your stupid propaganda world.
I did. Slick did nothing Neither did Obozo.
Because when they get in office it is the middle of a gigantic GOP corrupt bubble and bust dumbass. As usual....
Sure thing, Dumbass.

Barry pushed thru Obamacare with zippo for you mentally challenged tardos.
They got exactly 60 votes and they had to cut out a lot of things they wanted because of Joe scumbag Lieborman... They had 60 votes for about 25 days in session. Which you don't know either dumbass. Try reality
Link us up to what they had to cut out.
Google it and stop being a brainwashed functional moron. I'm not your mother. Obama care is a simple framework that will be worked on forever just like every other health system. Of course Democrats would really like a single payer that could really go after Hi costs. Obama care is the GOP plan that relies on competition and transparency if we ever get them over GOP sabotage. And nobody in the GOP would vote for it even then. You know nothing factual.
Thanks for admitting you are full of shit............something all of us already knew.

Define fair share.

The country is entitled to their fair share in taxes. Keep voting for greedy assholes that lie to you nonstop, brain washed functional moron. Then we could invest in our infrastructure and people again after 30 yearsOf GOP give away to the rich. Sorry you missed that lol....

I would say its the Politicians and the Government they command that are the Greedy ones. Not those who work hard and earn a good living.

Define fair share.

So the GOP has controlled the House, the Senate and the Presidency for 30 years?
That should surprise Clinton and Obama. I believe that the Dems controlled all 3 branches at one time during those years.

so 26% of Americans have mental illness and there is really no mental health system. Just pills. Just might have something to do with all these killings and insanity on airplanes etc etc.

So why are we the only modern country without a living wage health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations ID card to end illegal immigration? No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiots from paying their fair share.

An estimated 26% of Americans ages 18 and older -- about 1 in 4 adults -- suffers from a diagnosable mental disorder in a given year. Many people suffer from more than one mental disorder at a given time. In particular, depressive illnesses tend to co-occur with substance abuse and anxiety disorders.
Johns Hopkins Medicine, based in Baltimore, Maryland › ...
Mental Health Disorder Statistics | Johns Hopkins Medicine
the democrat party is livin proof we need many more mental health services
The GOP won't support anything because money. No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP mega rich brain washers from paying their fair share.....
depending someone else’s money to pay for something you want, is rather greedy

the fact you can’t see that is a real mental health issue. You should contact your local community service board for services

Only on Fox! Idiot

You pathetic moron.

The ACA also guaranteed access to mental health services within individual, small-group (fully insured), and Medicaid expansion plans by mandating that they cover 10 essential health benefits, including mental health and prescription drugs. It applied the MHPAEA parity requirements to these plans, and required all plans (including large-group) to cover preventive services like mental health screenings at no cost. Individual and small-group plans also must meet provider network adequacy standards.

ROFLMFAO

Something else we don't have, a real mental health system.Thanks GOP
And it’s Republicans who are the most in need of mental health treatment.
The whole country is stressed out and heavily armed lol... Great job GOP!

The Democrats are in charge of all branches of the government.

The Republicans are just subjects.
The Republicans are just subjects that can obstruct everything they want. Along with Joe Manson. Having total control usually means you can pass things. Lol, brainwashed functional moron. But soon we will regain control and the United States will regain its leadership of the free world instead of being a new BS GOP giveaway to the rich Mess.... We need cheap college and training living ways and health care and daycare and infrastructure and vacations just like the rest of the modern world. But you brainwashed functional morons believed that is tyranny and communism. Absolute brainwashed idiocy. Perfect chumps of the greedy idiot rich.....

Only on Fox! Idiot

You pathetic moron.

The ACA also guaranteed access to mental health services within individual, small-group (fully insured), and Medicaid expansion plans by mandating that they cover 10 essential health benefits, including mental health and prescription drugs. It applied the MHPAEA parity requirements to these plans, and required all plans (including large-group) to cover preventive services like mental health screenings at no cost. Individual and small-group plans also must meet provider network adequacy standards.

ROFLMFAO

So Obamacare gives us the bare minimum just as we keep telling you, brainwash functional moron. Try the real world.

Only on Fox! Idiot

You pathetic moron.

ROFLMFAO

So Obamacare gives us the bare minimum just as we keep telling you, brainwash functional moron. Try the real world.

So you're saying they lied when they said it was guaranteed? Typical commies. Damn you're a special kind of stuid.

Helping those in need should be at the top of the list for a country aspiring to be great again. Now that we have a decent human being as president after this four year trump disaster, it might happen.

Nah, you commies would rather give the money to illegal aliens.

94% of illegal male adults work. They don't get welfare they just get free lunches at school for the kids. Always good to get the brainwashed functional racist Outlook.
so 26% of Americans have mental illness and there is really no mental health system. Just pills. Just might have something to do with all these killings and insanity on airplanes etc etc.

So why are we the only modern country without a living wage health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations ID card to end illegal immigration? No sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiots from paying their fair share.

An estimated 26% of Americans ages 18 and older -- about 1 in 4 adults -- suffers from a diagnosable mental disorder in a given year. Many people suffer from more than one mental disorder at a given time. In particular, depressive illnesses tend to co-occur with substance abuse and anxiety disorders.

How come the magic negro didn't address it? Or wild willie?

The only thing the Democrats have passed in the last 50 years has been Obamacare.... Time to junk the filibuster get some things done for crying out loud...

They don't get welfare they just get free lunches at school for the kids.

Takes 5 seconds to prove you are a lying sack of shit.

Look into it and they are totally full of it. They are talking about school lunches and welfare for children who are citizens maybe. At any rate illegal immigrants work like hell and look for very little help. But carry on with the racist crap propaganda.
Funny how you never bring a link, just lies. And when someone brings a link proving you are a liar all you can do is lie and claim they are wrong............without bringing a link proving they are wrong.

One can only conclude you are a serial liar.
Too bad you have no examples that stand up in the real world.
Funny how you never bring a link, just lies. And when someone brings a link proving you are a liar all you can do is lie and claim they are wrong............without bringing a link proving they are wrong.

Your ridiculous sources are the only ones lying dingbat. Everything I say is well known in the real world and I have given you links from reputable sources.
It's quite comical you think you can refute facts backed up with links by bleating "NUH-UH!" :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :cuckoo:
Links to crap propaganda are crap du h. You are the laughing stock and horror of 95% of the world easily. The welfare you speak of is mainly school lunches lol. The rest is for children who are citizens. 94% of illegal adult males work, 65% pay taxes and 35% own homes. A little organization and we could have 100% paying taxes. Then we need an ID card the only solution to stop that whole mess, just like every other modern country with the problem doh. Your GOP Masters love cheap easily bullied labor.
Why haven't the democrats done anything about it when they were in power? And don't try to pretend they haven't had any power in the last 40 years. Hey, they're in power now, what do you think they're going to do about this? The last I saw, Quid Pro has a problem on his hands with more people flooding in than we can handle, but he won't close the gates.

Where's Quid Pro's ID card?
For 40 years the Democrats have been blocked on everything by the 1974 GOP filibuster, brainwash functional moron. Except when they had 60 votes for Obamacare. While they have used reconciliation to cut taxes on the rich and giant corporations. All they care about, dip s**t.
First, where's Quid Pro's ID card? Show me the speech he made where he rolled out the proposal. Show me the legislation written in the House (where there is no filibuster). Show me the democrat Senators swearing to force a real filibuster with locked chamber doors and people yammering away at the podium for 18 hours straight. Show me more than your vapid insistence that it's there, we can't see it, we just have to believe it.
The 2010 Democratic immigration bill started out with an ID card but of course according to the Republicans that is communism right there lol. That's why the ID card never goes anywhere d u h. There is a great opportunity now to have a work ID that also would be a voting status ID. Of course it would cost quite a bit of money because for voting you have to go and find people and give them one. Except among Republicans, voting is the main attraction of democracy....
Quid Pro is in charge. Where is his bill? Where is he pushing the idea? He can get this done, now. Naturally, he won't, and also naturally, you won't hold him or democrats accountable for the failure. They control everything, so here's their chance.

Pretty sure Veggie Joe's handlers don't want him talking about mental health.
He'll get to it when he can, after 40 years of GOP garbage giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else, there is so much to do. And then there is Joe Mancin of West Virginia the dope...
Oh, so democrats have finally found some balls in the failing health of Quid Pro Joe? Now they're ready to take action, even though they've had plenty of opportunities and did nothing?

Helping those in need should be at the top of the list for a country aspiring to be great again. Now that we have a decent human being as president after this four year trump disaster, it might happen.

Nah, you commies would rather give the money to illegal aliens.

94% of illegal male adults work. They don't get welfare they just get free lunches at school for the kids. Always good to get the brainwashed functional racist Outlook.

How come the magic negro didn't address it? Or wild willie?

The only thing the Democrats have passed in the last 50 years has been Obamacare.... Time to junk the filibuster get some things done for crying out loud...

They don't get welfare they just get free lunches at school for the kids.

Takes 5 seconds to prove you are a lying sack of shit.

Look into it and they are totally full of it. They are talking about school lunches and welfare for children who are citizens maybe. At any rate illegal immigrants work like hell and look for very little help. But carry on with the racist crap propaganda.

Too bad you have no examples that stand up in the real world.

Your ridiculous sources are the only ones lying dingbat. Everything I say is well known in the real world and I have given you links from reputable sources.
It's quite comical you think you can refute facts backed up with links by bleating "NUH-UH!" :auiqs.jpg: :itsok: :cuckoo:
Links to crap propaganda are crap du h. You are the laughing stock and horror of 95% of the world easily. The welfare you speak of is mainly school lunches lol. The rest is for children who are citizens. 94% of illegal adult males work, 65% pay taxes and 35% own homes. A little organization and we could have 100% paying taxes. Then we need an ID card the only solution to stop that whole mess, just like every other modern country with the problem doh. Your GOP Masters love cheap easily bullied labor.
Why haven't the democrats done anything about it when they were in power? And don't try to pretend they haven't had any power in the last 40 years. Hey, they're in power now, what do you think they're going to do about this? The last I saw, Quid Pro has a problem on his hands with more people flooding in than we can handle, but he won't close the gates.

Where's Quid Pro's ID card?
For 40 years the Democrats have been blocked on everything by the 1974 GOP filibuster, brainwash functional moron. Except when they had 60 votes for Obamacare. While they have used reconciliation to cut taxes on the rich and giant corporations. All they care about, dip s**t.
First, where's Quid Pro's ID card? Show me the speech he made where he rolled out the proposal. Show me the legislation written in the House (where there is no filibuster). Show me the democrat Senators swearing to force a real filibuster with locked chamber doors and people yammering away at the podium for 18 hours straight. Show me more than your vapid insistence that it's there, we can't see it, we just have to believe it.
The 2010 Democratic immigration bill started out with an ID card but of course according to the Republicans that is communism right there lol. That's why the ID card never goes anywhere d u h. There is a great opportunity now to have a work ID that also would be a voting status ID. Of course it would cost quite a bit of money because for voting you have to go and find people and give them one. Except among Republicans, voting is the main attraction of democracy....
Quid Pro is in charge. Where is his bill? Where is he pushing the idea? He can get this done, now. Naturally, he won't, and also naturally, you won't hold him or democrats accountable for the failure. They control everything, so here's their chance.

Pretty sure Veggie Joe's handlers don't want him talking about mental health.
He'll get to it when he can, after 40 years of GOP garbage giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else, there is so much to do. And then there is Joe Mancin of West Virginia the dope...
Sure he will.

Why didn't Slick Willy or Obozo Hussein "get to it"?
Just wait til next time. Next time it'll be different.

Forum List

Back