Something deeply psychologically wrong with him

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
One day after winning the republican nomination he does this

Trump revives rumor linking Cruz's father to JFK assassination

A day after accepting the Republican Party’s nomination for president, Donald Trump rehashed a conspiracy theory that claims the man who killed President John F. Kennedy once cavorted with Ted Cruz’s father.

“I don't know his father. I met him once. I think he's a lovely guy,” Trump said at a morning-after rally in Cleveland. “All I did is point out the fact that on the cover of the National Enquirer there was a picture of him and crazy Lee Harvey Oswald having breakfast.”

A day after accepting the Republican Party’s nomination for president, Donald Trump rehashed a conspiracy theory that claims the man who killed President John F. Kennedy once cavorted with Ted Cruz’s father.

“I don't know his father. I met him once. I think he's a lovely guy,” Trump said at a morning-after rally in Cleveland. “All I did is point out the fact that on the cover of the National Enquirer there was a picture of him and crazy Lee Harvey Oswald having breakfast.”

Cruz's dad never did explain the picture.

Cruz's dad never did explain the picture.

Neither did Cruz.

• Banned
According to a number of top U.S. psychologists, like Harvard professor and researcher Howard Gardner, Donald Trump is a “textbook” narcissist. In fact, he fits the profile so well that clinical psychologist George Simon told Vanity Fair, “He’s so classic that I’m archiving video clips of him to use in workshops.” This puts Trump in the same category as a number of infamous dictators like Muammar Gaddafi, Napoleon Bonaparte, and Saddam Hussein. And although there are narcissists out there who entertain us, innovate, or create great art, when a narcissist is given immense power over people’s lives, they can behave much differently. As the 2016 presidential election grows nearer we must ask ourselves, if elected president would Donald Trump act on the behalf of the will of the people, or would he behave more like a dictator—silencing any dissenting voices, perpetually refusing to compromise, and being oppressive to certain groups? To answer that, we should ask a little bit more about what makes a narcissist tick, and how they tend to behave when given free rein.

What is it exactly that makes someone a certifiable narcissist and not simply a person who has a healthy amount of confidence and a burning desire to achieve great goals? According to the Mayo Clinic, narcissistic personality disorder is “a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others.”

Sounds more like media hacks trying to stir another pot of lies. Useful idiots for the real rise of that old nazi spirit (it ain't in Trump where that threat lies) if y'all keep being useful idiots for Rothschild's banker goons.

Revisit the history----

I thought it was funny that Trump's son offered to make Kasich "the most powerful VP in US history", and when Kasich asked him what that meant, he was told that he would be in charge of foreign and domestic policy.

Kasich then asked Trump's son what Trump would do. The reply was "make America great again".

Report: The Trump campaign asked John Kasich to be the 'most powerful vice president in history'

Trump wants to have all the glitz and glamor that goes with the job of president, but he really doesn't want to have anything to do with the day to day operations of what the president actually has to do.

Not only that, but he's going to take a severe pay cut to do the job.

Still think Trump is the man for the job?

I thought it was funny that Trump's son offered to make Kasich "the most powerful VP in US history", and when Kasich asked him what that meant, he was told that he would be in charge of foreign and domestic policy.

Kasich then asked Trump's son what Trump would do. The reply was "make America great again".

Report: The Trump campaign asked John Kasich to be the 'most powerful vice president in history'

Trump wants to have all the glitz and glamor that goes with the job of president, but he really doesn't want to have anything to do with the day to day operations of what the president actually has to do.

Like I said he won't micro manage it like bill didn't.. That's what we need.

Who knew Guano was such a fan of Cruz.

You guys bitched about the times that Obama went golfing. How is it going to look if Trump spends all his time out on the links while leaving the governing to Pence?

You guys bitched about the times that Obama went golfing. How is it going to look if Trump spends all his time out on the links while leaving the governing to Pence?

Obama hired liberal kids..Bill Clinton actually hired smart people and looking at history we seen that.

Knowing trump he would do the same.

Knowing Hillary she didn't know what to do with a phone call at 3am when bengahazi happened accept to lie.

Forum List

Back