Something BIG is coming in the next few weeks.

You say I lie all the time about the statistics but you've never given a single example.
I have posted ten thousand time on this forum why those numbers of yours are so laughable. What a crazy piece of shit you make yourself all of the time. The Federal numbers are outrageously absurd, deliberately failing to even count twenty to thirty million people that the government says do not exist in the workforce.

I can travel to the Big Cities of this nation and see them every day, yet the Josef Goebbles' School of Propaganda run by Labor Secretary Hilda Solis says they do not exist.

Neubarth,

You have predicted both up and downs, so I guess you can claim you are right since you covered your bases.
When have I done this? Have you graduated from Pinko's insane school of chronic dishonesty and chronic annoyance excess?

I post the data about the economy. I do not post about the market direction as I know that is totally corrupt as manipulated by Goldman Sachs with their machine trading. I have in the past said the market will go down when Goldman Sachs wants it to go down, and it will go up when they want it to go up. They move it up and they move it down, always with derivative positions that pay off handsomely when they drive it where they want it.

be nice and I will be nice back. ...Don't insult me and I will not insult you back. You do not have to be over accommodating, just not nasty.

Listen, you disgusting creep. . You are absolutely the most disgusting piece of shit I have ever run across in my life. All you do is go out of your crazy way to annoy people all of the time. You are nutz. GO GET HELP!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

And you really don't see any contradiction, do you?

The clairvoyant always says "something big is coming" and they are always right. If they could ever define that "something big" then it would be a useful talent.

be nice and I will be nice back. ...Don't insult me and I will not insult you back. You do not have to be over accommodating, just not nasty.

Listen, you disgusting creep. . You are absolutely the most disgusting piece of shit I have ever run across in my life. All you do is go out of your crazy way to annoy people all of the time. You are nutz. GO GET HELP!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

There is no contradiction. You are the most annoying piece of shit to ever post on a message board. I have told you that over and over again. All you do for your entertainment is go out of your way to annoy people with all of your insane lies about Government numbers being the most holy of statistics. I do not believe the government numbers and I have asked you hundreds of times to stop posting to my posts. You refuse because your sole purpose of posting on the boards is to lie and lie and lie and lie and thereby annoy people.

As I told you half a year ago, if you would be nice and stop all the crazy behavior, people would probably be nice back to you. Instead you go out of your way to continue your crazy behavior. You are seriously mentally ill.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

WOW, and everything seemed to be going along just fine too.

Steps back and sits down and..........:popcorn:

Pinko is the craziest piece of shit I have ever run across in my life. All he does all day long is post lies and personal attacks. I call it like it is. He is nuttier than a fruitcake and needs to be institutionalized. His sole purpose for living appears to be to promote the outrageous lies of the Department of Labor.

There is no contradiction.
No contradiction? So you've only insulted me when I've insulted you? I've been nasty to you? Yes, I have occassionally leveled insults at you, but not even close to the number or intensity or sheer nastiness you level at me. But you honestly think you're nice unless someone insults you? That's a little strange. You never use my correct name, but you yell at people who do the same to you.

And again, you've never shown where I've lied about methodology or numbers...Come on, just one thing I've written that you can objectively show to be factually incorrect and that I knew it to be wrong.

Oh, and again...where have I ever stated or even implied that I thought anyone was out to get me? Be careful about calling other people liars.

There is no contradiction.
No contradiction? So you've only insulted me when I've insulted you? I've been nasty to you? Yes, I have occassionally leveled insults at you, but not even close to the number or intensity or sheer nastiness you level at me. But you honestly think you're nice unless someone insults you? That's a little strange. You never use my correct name, but you yell at people who do the same to you.

And again, you've never shown where I've lied about methodology or numbers...Come on, just one thing I've written that you can objectively show to be factually incorrect and that I knew it to be wrong.

Oh, and again...where have I ever stated or even implied that I thought anyone was out to get me? Be careful about calling other people liars.
Again, just more of your insane lies. You chronically project paranoia. I have never yelled at anybody on a message board. They could never hear me. I've posted that some are shitheads for posting lies like you always do. That is not yelling. It is a tender term of endearment for professional military men who have to deal with tremendous incompetence from inferior subspecies of human beings like you who should never have been allowed in the military. In the military you are what we would call a "chronic fuck up". Left to your own devices, you would get everybody around you killed. That is the reason why it would be best for you to dispose of yourself rather than endanger the brave men and women around you. All my life I have seen that those people who worship government statistics as holy are always chronic fuck ups. Don't deny it. Just disappear. Quite Frankly, Nobody will even notice that you are gone. That is called a win win situation. You are gone and the world is a safer place for others. Amen.

why doesn't neubarth put his money where his mouth is?

think put options.

why doesn't neubarth put his money where his mouth is?

think put options.
I am prepared to do that. In fact, I bought several thousand DXD just before the close on Friday. Whatever is ripping the Global Consciousness fabric to make me feel this sense of foreboding could very well present itself this weekend. Since Goldman Sachs turned their machine trading program on just before the close, I took advantage of the sudden rise to see if I could turn a quick profit by Monday morning.

Mind you, I am prepared to buy more DXD on Monday or prepared to sell on Monday morning. The headline news will determine which way I go.

As most of you know I predicted the bottom of the fall in March. As you have the right to say, that was just luck. Perhaps it was. I will not contest it.

Just the same, I feel a tremendous sense in Ill-Ease about the coming weeks in April.

I come from a family of clairvoyants. My Great great grandaunt worked with the police of Illinois and Wisconsin to help them diagnose crimes. She was famous for telling the police to go to a log on the southwest corner of a lake in Wisconsin and there they would find the body of a child who had died on a family outing.

Now, I know to the cynics that has no value, but the police used her to lead them to over half a hundred criminal cases that were closed over the years that followed.

If I have inherited that ability, something BIG is going to happen in the next few days/weeks. Whatever it is, will impact the economy tremendously. I only suggest that you invest cautiously.

I am afraid for the near future. It does not bode well for investors. Be safe in all that you do.

ITS THE ALIENS.....THE SHITS ABOUT TO HIT THE FAN

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGyFWyNuF3s]YouTube - UFO Contact - Former Canadian Defence Minister[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ih-t0LiK70[/ame]

Last edited:
As most of you know I predicted the bottom of the fall in March. As you have the right to say, that was just luck. Perhaps it was. I will not contest it.

Just the same, I feel a tremendous sense in Ill-Ease about the coming weeks in April.

I come from a family of clairvoyants. My Great great grandaunt worked with the police of Illinois and Wisconsin to help them diagnose crimes. She was famous for telling the police to go to a log on the southwest corner of a lake in Wisconsin and there they would find the body of a child who had died on a family outing.

Now, I know to the cynics that has no value, but the police used her to lead them to over half a hundred criminal cases that were closed over the years that followed.

If I have inherited that ability, something BIG is going to happen in the next few days/weeks. Whatever it is, will impact the economy tremendously. I only suggest that you invest cautiously.

I am afraid for the near future. It does not bode well for investors. Be safe in all that you do.

Now I know why you dance the Henny Penny Polka, a large nut, coconut size, must have fallen from a tree and landed on your pointing little head. I'm sorry I suggested you were an agent provocateur, obviously your a few bricks shy of a load.

On star wars did you notice that it was the trade federation ie corporatists that sided with the dark side?

And remember the line" Only the Sith deal in absolutes"?

You are either with us or for the terrorists?

Last edited:
Could actually have something here.....

NEW YORK — Think Dow 11,000 is a big deal? Think again.

The Dow Jones industrial average briefly hit the milestone Friday for the first time in 18 months before closing less than three points shy of that level.

But Wall Street analysts who study key stock index levels say all the attention paid to 11,000 is more like a big distraction. They worry that investors are ignoring another number at their peril: the surprisingly low volume of trading. As stocks have risen over the past year, the volume reflects the vulnerability of a rally riding on the shoulders of relatively few participants.
Dow touches 11,000, but low trading volume worries bulls

Light trading rides on the shoulders and the derivative goals of Goldman Sachs. You know how corrupt the presidency is by how little Obama has attempted to correct the horrific banking immorality and corruption problem we have in this country. A good President would have shut down Goldman Sachs a long time ago.

Now I know why you dance the Henny Penny Polka, a large nut, coconut size, must have fallen from a tree and landed on your pointing little head. I'm sorry I suggested you were an agent provocateur, obviously your a few bricks shy of a load.

Crotch Scratcher, having a totally crazy person like you accuse me of your faults is funny. That is better than anybody else has done today. Get some anti itch powder, though. You look so crude constantly diggin' and scratchin'.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::clap2:

But the intergalactic ley lines all suggest that the market is bullish.

Hmm...

Forum List

Back