Something all USMB members should agree on.

Yes, because those are the only options when one has cancer . . . if you're a lazy dolt who can't figure things out without a nanny.
So everyone who's been unemployed for the past year
is lazy ?

No offense, twisted sister but fuck you.

No, fool. That's just what you want to hear, so that you can get all offended and avoid the truth of what I actually said.

Great offense intended, lazy dumbassed leech. Fuck you and your sob stories. Next time you have a crisis, stop whining about how no one's taking care of your candy ass, and bestir yourself to find the ways to take care of yourself, the way a an actual man would. The biggest hardship your family has is being led by an ineffectual, whining princess.

Feeding the hungry and caring for the sick are very worthy goals. However I doubt that eliminating government pensions for millionares will go very far in covering the needed costs. When it comes to entitlement programs I believe we should concentrate initial efforts on children needs along with adults that are severely physically or mentally disabled. These groups bear least responsibility for their situation.

No, fool. That's just what you want to hear, so that you can get all offended and avoid the truth of what I actually said.

Great offense intended, lazy dumbassed leech. Fuck you and your sob stories. Next time you have a crisis, stop whining about how no one's taking care of your candy ass, and bestir yourself to find the ways to take care of yourself, the way a an actual man would. The biggest hardship your family has is being led by an ineffectual, whining princess.
Someone needs to get laid .:71:

Today, U.S. Senator Mike Braun (R-IN) feels it is imperative that members have the choice to forego the generous public pension. His bill (S. 439) makes it possible for members to opt-out.

Braun responded to our request for comment:

“It’s time we make Washington more like the private sector and the best place to start is to end taxpayer-funded pensions - like Nancy Pelosi’s six-figure annual pension - that Senators and Congressmen are entitled to in retirement.

There are Americans who sometimes have to choose between food or medicine to survive, and I don't care who you are , that ain't right. Especially when our millionaire lawmakers could do something about it but they don't, as we saw with Obamafail care, but they expect us to pay for their free ride ?View attachment 441788

Membership in the U.S. Congress is an exclusive club that comes with lucrative, taxpayer-funded privileges. Retirement perks include a lifetime pension and a taxpayer-matched savings plan with taxpayer-paid contributions of up to five percent of salary.

As the longest-serving member of Congress, Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-VT) would qualify for a yearly pension of $167,040 if he retired today. Former speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI) was eligible to draw a $84,930 pension when he turned 50 in January after serving for twenty years and retiring at age 48.

Critics question the necessity of such a system. Why are U.S. taxpayers providing public pensions to millionaire members of Congress on top of a 401(k)-style plan? (The median net worth for a member recently exceeded $1.1 million.)

First we agreed on something.

Someone needs to get laid .:71:

Please spare me sob stories about your incel status.

Forum List

Back