Someone remind me why this idiot is running for office?

This might not be true but due to Hillary's frequent coughing fits, she cut a deal with the Ricola company. They gave her a few bucks to keep talking so people could see their cough drops in action.

The coughing is no doubt caused by Snoring. The overbite back-sleeping gasping hag is obviously peeling paint. Can't go anywhere and spend the night anymore. Stress exacerbates the issue when lying and the Coughs cannot be stopped. Maybe try a Zypa.

There is ZERO dignity honesty integrity decency in the entire DemWitted world. There will have to be no way out (massive leak?) of posted evidence for DemWitts to allow one of their own to follow the law. Or they don't need her any longer? then maybe if she does not have dirt on them?

I once asked someone to name a decent honest DemWit. It took two days, they came back with Joe Mansion? thats' all ya got?

So you won't vote for Hillary if she's the nominee and you're unwilling to admit you voted for Obama?
NO, I'm saying you're boring and that your delusions, while entertaining for a while, become tedious and extremely tiresome rather quickly.

I'll take the refusal to answer as a yes.

Why do you assume you have a right to make shit up about other posters and then lie when they laugh at you? Or is this just another deflection from the topic now that Hillary's not being indicted without trial for your entertainment?

Got those indictments yet?
White House Presser Josh Earnest was quoted as saying that Clinton is not yet a target of the investigation.
That tells me she is a person of interest.
I think the DOJ is straining not to move forward with the investigation because the Dept heads want nothing to do with potentially influencing the election OR should Clinton win, those in charge of the investigations will then be targeted by the new Clinton administration. In other words, they fear losing their jobs. Or worse.
There is no integrity in Washington. Only politics and ass covering.
The are reasons why politics and government service should never be a career.
I think the maximum number of years any person can work for government is 10. And there should be NO pensions or labor unions.
Government work is SERVICE to the people. NOT a career.

HINT:

It is hard to run a campaign from court! But she has not been charged at all!

Makes people think this is a sideshow not worth watching.

it's just republicans throwing more shit against the wall hoping something will stick

Got those indictments yet?
White House Presser Josh Earnest was quoted as saying that Clinton is not yet a target of the investigation.
That tells me she is a person of interest.
I think the DOJ is straining not to move forward with the investigation because the Dept heads want nothing to do with potentially influencing the election OR should Clinton win, those in charge of the investigations will then be targeted by the new Clinton administration. In other words, they fear losing their jobs. Or worse.
There is no integrity in Washington. Only politics and ass covering.
The are reasons why politics and government service should never be a career.
I think the maximum number of years any person can work for government is 10. And there should be NO pensions or labor unions.
Government work is SERVICE to the people. NOT a career.
did you tell McCain that in 2012?

HINT:

It is hard to run a campaign from court! But she has not been charged at all!

Makes people think this is a sideshow not worth watching.

it's just republicans throwing more shit against the wall hoping something will stick

Isn't there a Muslim who's ass needs wiping? You need to get on that boy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny - had George W. Bush been in this "email situation," the Libbertwats would be calling for his public de-nutting and tar & feathering. But, since it's Hillary, the one with the fish-odored twat, she gets a pass - as Libberidiots will gobble up her turds, one-by-one, no matter how filthy the last one tasted.

The irony.

Trump '16 dingbats.
The Bush administration was involved in a much much much larger email scandal....we're you in a hole???

Exhibit A - blame Bush. Deflect to Bush.
Anyone else want to give it a whirl? Obviously, this dingbat couldn't succeed.

Priceless. A classic pseudo-con move, bring up Bush and when someone else clarifies what President Bush actually did, whine "blame Bush. Deflect to Bush." like a spoiled toddler.

Priceless.

So you won't vote for Hillary if she's the nominee and you're unwilling to admit you voted for Obama?
NO, I'm saying you're boring and that your delusions, while entertaining for a while, become tedious and extremely tiresome rather quickly.

I'll take the refusal to answer as a yes.

Why do you assume you have a right to make shit up about other posters and then lie when they laugh at you? Or is this just another deflection from the topic now that Hillary's not being indicted without trial for your entertainment?
Hillary will not be indicted. She is too connected and knows where too many bodies are buried. The best we can hope for is for her campaign to implode (hopefully after she gets nominated) when it becomes apparent that justice simply will not be served.

It's 'Her Turn', remember!

Besides, when she and Bill left the WH last time they caught her trying to steal thousands and thousands of items that did not belong to her and made her return them. This time her plan is to steal a little at a time and not wait until the last day on the way out. :p

Priceless. A classic pseudo-con move, bring up Bush and when someone else clarifies what President Bush actually did, whine "blame Bush. Deflect to Bush." like a spoiled toddler. Priceless.

What's the matter, boo...pissed because someone said 'Buuuuussssshhhhh' before you could?! :p

Priceless. A classic pseudo-con move, bring up Bush and when someone else clarifies what President Bush actually did, whine "blame Bush. Deflect to Bush." like a spoiled toddler. Priceless.

What's the matter, boo...pissed because someone said 'Buuuuussssshhhhh' before you could?! :p

Ummm no, the OP brought up President Bush and was reminded that he had his own email scandal to deal with. The OP whined like a little Girl. Priceless.

It's 'Her Turn', remember!

Besides, when she and Bill left the WH last time they caught her trying to steal thousands and thousands of items that did not belong to her and made her return them. This time her plan is to steal a little at a time and not wait until the last day on the way out. :p

Viral image claims Clintons stole $200k in furniture, china and artwork from White House

Accusations of stealing are serious and require a high threshold of evidence, unmet by the charges in this over-the-top graphic. We rate the claim Mostly False.

Forum List

Back