I will offend you

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
I think the Republican party is a disease! A perversion! This political party mixes and glorifies religious fundamentalism, greed, and violence! There isn't anything pro freedom about them! They must be stopped for the good of humanity!

So is anybody offended by what I just said?

God bless the 1st Amendment!

I'm not offended.

I don't think anyone could offend me

Opinions aren't offensive. They are just opinions. The people who offer opinions are people offering opinions. These people don't offend me either.

God Bless America.

I think the Republican party is a disease! A perversion! This political party mixes and glorifies religious fundamentalism, greed, and violence! There isn't anything pro freedom about them! They must be stopped for the good of humanity!

Will you accept an Amendment?

I think the Demopublican party is a disease! A perversion! This political party mixes and glorifies religious fundamentalism, greed, and violence! There isn't anything pro freedom about them! They must be stopped for the good of humanity!

I think the Demopublican party is a disease! A perversion! This political party mixes and glorifies religious fundamentalism, greed, and violence! There isn't anything pro freedom about them! They must be stopped for the good of humanity!

yeah, but you're everything he said.

*shrug*

Why should anyone be offended??

The 1st amendment and all.

Of course that means I can say that the Democratic party has been bringing America down for decades and continues to do so.

Sorry if that offends but the truth often hurts like hell.

You didn't offend me...you just made me feel sorry for you. FAIL

As a freedom of expression purist, I wanna know what people are thinking. Let me have it.

By the way, for those who get "offended", what does that mean, actually? Psychological trauma? Sleepless nights? Uncontrolled crying? Hives? Blurred vision?

How does being "offended' manifest?

:rofl:

you really shouldn't feel sorry for anyone but yourself, troll.

Anyone who can be offended by an anonymous internet message board poster has some serious issues that need to be dealt with.

grumpy-cat.jpg

:rofl:

you really shouldn't feel sorry for anyone but yourself, troll.
Now, now, Jill. I haven't said one negative thing to / about you today. I spoke honestly, and you attacked me. Here we are talking about the 1st Amendment and the right to give you opinion, and you attack someone for exercising that right.

IMO, the only 'troll' is one who 'shits' on the 1st Amendment by attacking anyone who exercises it. Have a nice day.

yeah, but you're everything he said.

*shrug*

HUH?

Ms Jill, I thought we were homies now.

When, oh, when did I , an atheist, glorified religious fundamentalism?

When did I, a Libertarian , glorified INITIATING violence?

If you want to really get down and dirty, you need to go to the Rubber Room

Forum List

Back