Someone remind me why this idiot is running for office?

;)

Chelsea Clinton Fundraiser for Mom Charged $2700 for a Cycling Class. It Didn’t Go According to Plan…

Chelsea Clinton recently suffered an embarrassment in New York City, during a fundraising event for her mother.

Clinton organized an extremely expensive cycling class in order to raise money for Hillary’s campaign. It cost $2,700 to atte

The only problem?

Nobody showed up.

Attendance was so bad, as a matter of fact, that organizers were forced to lower the price to just $50.

Chelsea Clinton Fundraiser for Mom Charged $2700 for a Cycling Class. It Didn't Go According to Plan...

and?

:cuckoo:

It's not true. See the CNN link I just posted. Righties read blogs and assume they are reading facts. That's why we call them low information voters.

Rush Limbaugh termed the phrase low information voters to label idiots who voted for Obama, dingbat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny - had George W. Bush been in this "email situation," the Libbertwats would be calling for his public de-nutting and tar & feathering. But, since it's Hillary, the one with the fish-odored twat, she gets a pass - as Libberidiots will gobble up her turds, one-by-one, no matter how filthy the last one tasted.

The irony.

Trump '16 dingbats.

Funny - had George W. Bush been in this "email situation," the Libbertwats would be calling for his public de-nutting and tar & feathering. But, since it's Hillary, the one with the fish-odored twat, she gets a pass - as Libberidiots will gobble up her turds, one-by-one, no matter how filthy the last one tasted.

The irony.

Trump '16 dingbats.
The Bush administration was involved in a much much much larger email scandal....were you in a hole???

Last edited:

The irony.

Trump '16 dingbats.
The Bush administration was involved in a much much much larger email scandal....we're you in a hole???

Exhibit A - blame Bush. Deflect to Bush.
Anyone else want to give it a whirl? Obviously, this dingbat couldn't succeed.

Got those indictments yet?
Coming right after the Obama impeachment.
Wasn't Clinton's impeachment enough?
Back to the kitchen, Chef. You're living in a time warp. We're about PROGRESS. We can't be concerned with regressive echo-chamber think.

Back to kissing ass son. Hillary and Barack are waiting on you and getting anxious thinking you may not come back.

Got those indictments yet?
Coming right after the Obama impeachment.
Wasn't Clinton's impeachment enough?
Back to the kitchen, Chef. You're living in a time warp. We're about PROGRESS. We can't be concerned with regressive echo-chamber think.
Back to kissing ass son. Hillary and Barack are waiting on you and getting anxious thinking you may not come back.
What would you know? You've got this oddball notion that someone's going to jail. You need a double shot of reality, due to be delivered on Nov. 8. :laugh2:

I already know reality. I know you have no problem kissing either one of their asses. With Hillary, you might be kissing something else.

Better get back. Both are getting antsy.

Bob...BOB!!!

Sir?

It's a slow fucking news day. I just can't do another Trump story. Go get me a quote from "a source close to the investigation who can't be named" about the email thing.

I know the head janitor at the federal building, Chief.

Perfect!

I already know reality. I know you have no problem kissing either one of their asses. With Hillary, you might be kissing something else. Better get back. Both are getting antsy.
You're a sad human being. Get some professional help before it's too late.

Says the one who defends a criminal and voted for the current one due to skin color thinking it was a qualification.

HINT:

It is hard to run a campaign from court! But she has not been charged at all!

Makes people think this is a sideshow not worth watching.

Please to FUCKING GOD bring her into court...

You have been Bullsitting here for over a year and you have sweet Fuck All...

The court case I insist it be televised... Every fucking day...

She will win and you can take your ass home... It would be a Hillary 2016 add everyday all day...
And the Village People representative gives us his worthless input.

You're a sad human being. Get some professional help before it's too late.
Says the one who defends a criminal and voted for the current one due to skin color thinking it was a qualification.
Mind reading now, are we? I guess the delusions are worse than I thought. It may already be too late for you.

So you won't vote for Hillary if she's the nominee and you're unwilling to admit you voted for Obama?

Forum List

Back