Some things need to change, this is one of them

[MENTION=12394]PoliticalChic[/MENTION]k thinks its a good idea....

:dance:

If that link was suppose to support your claim.... it didn't.

My claim as to what? That the GOP backers here sound like the people in the video? That's not a claim, that is a fact as I demonstrated over and over.

About Political hick, the proof of her stating that she uses such language as "slut" in front of children is right here http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/333130-explaining-conservatives-25.html#post8439344

They're not claims; they are facts. Of course, being a good conservative you'll back her until the cows come home regardless of actions...

I expect no different. In Conservistan the Rule #1 is to never criticize your own and when in doubt Rule #2 is to see rule #1.

Hey.....I appreciate your putting me in your sig line.....

...I'd appreciate it even more if you put the entire quote:

You are a loser. I am a goddess. Any questions?

Why'd you leave off the first part?

Yes there is a big difference and for you not to see it is amazing.

No one on here is inciting a toddler to use such language.

I don't use profanity around small children and I'm sure most like minded people don't either. You should stop applying how you behave around toddlers to others.

Yes, all conservatives teach their kids to be responsible people and what they choose to do as adults NEVER trickles down to their kids.

Somehow it's liberal parents--the ones who never had guns in their hands much less their houses--that are letting their kids take weapons to school.

Today's headlines:

Bond set for Katy ISD student charged with taking zip gun to Seven Lakes High School | abc13.com

Student Used Shotgun to Shoot Two Students in Roswell, New Mexico - ABC News

Look, if you say that you curtail your language in front of kids, I believe you. I really do because I do it too and as stated, I'm a repeat offender. I would imagine you take great steps to even encourage your kids (if you have any) to critically think and not just agree with you on everything. A parenting gene is much stronger than a political gene. But two points I would like to make: Political Hick says she uses the "slut" word in front of kids and, according to the "goddess", "she never lies". Secondly, regardless of what you do to conceal the darker habits of adults, kids pick up on them. Everything from the way you shave your beard to the way you make gestures to let another motorist have the right of way at a stop sign. None of us are perfect.

I've raised five kids to the age of majority. All college graduates, all have lucrative careers, no drug usage and no arrest records.

They way I understood what PC was saying is that she would use the word slut to explain to a child what the word meant. I'm assuming it would be after the child had questions about the particular word. I have had similar discussions with my children about words that they would hear. I see nothing wrong and every thing right about giving a child an honest explanation and the proper use or improper use of such language.
You either didn't read her words where she said she'd use the word in front of children...or didn't comprehend. Because that isn't what she said at all.

Congrats on the kids by the way.

The point here is it seems your somehow defending what the video showed and trying to compare it to adults that may use foul language around their children.
You can't quote me defending the video because I never would have done it.

The difference in using foul language around children and enticing children to use foul language is very different, I don't condone either but especially the latter.

I pointed out that mostly the GOP backers here use the "bitch" word daily (38 instances yesterday in the Politics forum alone) for women they never met, never will meet, or never will meet anyone who knows them. And for all of the "I wouldn't say that in front of kids"...you have no idea who is reading your words on the other end, how responsible someone on the other end is, and yes, no matter how careful you are as a parent, your mannerisms bleed through.

Also, don't you think it's borderline ridiculous to assume or even believe that everyone is as careful as you are?

If that link was suppose to support your claim.... it didn't.

My claim as to what? That the GOP backers here sound like the people in the video? That's not a claim, that is a fact as I demonstrated over and over.

About Political hick, the proof of her stating that she uses such language as "slut" in front of children is right here http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/333130-explaining-conservatives-25.html#post8439344

They're not claims; they are facts. Of course, being a good conservative you'll back her until the cows come home regardless of actions...

I expect no different. In Conservistan the Rule #1 is to never criticize your own and when in doubt Rule #2 is to see rule #1.

Now....don't be afraid to respond to post #32....the one you are trying to ignore.

It explains the language that each of us uses....
You know....like this:
Let's compare that to your language:
"I think you're a daft cu*t.
You said that....didn't you.

When you come up with a quality response…just give me a call…I’ll be ice skating in Hell.

Still chasing me around....don't you have anyone in the real world you can bore to tears? Oh yeah, you're all alone. What was I thinking.

OMG Where's the bar of Lifebuoy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epDS0h48qRk]Lifebuoy yuck! - YouTube[/ame]

Now....don't be afraid to respond to post #32....the one you are trying to ignore.

It explains the language that each of us uses....
You know....like this:
Let's compare that to your language:
"I think you're a daft cu*t.
You said that....didn't you.

When you come up with a quality response…just give me a call…I’ll be ice skating in Hell.

Still chasing me around....don't you have anyone in the real world you can bore to tears? Oh yeah, you're all alone. What was I thinking.

"Still chasing me around.."

Let's allow everyone to see that you lie.....

Didn't you send a "mentioned" earlier....as follows:

"01:02 PM - candycorn mentioned PoliticalChic in post Some things need to change, this is one of them
...e your ilk does. PoliticalChick thinks its a good i..."

So....you called me.....and, I've answered you appropriately.

Let's review:

You are both stupid and dishonest....you'd try to steal a free sample.

New Topics

Forum List

Back