Some stupid air head liberal girl marries hippy murderer Charles Manson.

charles manson didn't murder/kill anyone.

Go look it up for yourself.
He's crazy...but he's not a "murderer".

Do you know that if you drive a getaway car to a bank robbery and sit in the car and your friend goes in to rob the bank and kills someone, YOU are guilty of murder?
Absolutely true.

Yes, I do know that.

..but if I "tell" you to go kill someone and you....(an adult with a mind of your own and free will)..... actually kill that person...I should go to prison for it?

What's the logic? "He told me to do it. I couldn't help it"?

Do you know that if you drive a getaway car to a bank robbery and sit in the car and your friend goes in to rob the bank and kills someone, YOU are guilty of murder?
Absolutely true.

Yes, I do know that.

..but if I "tell" you to go kill someone and you....(an adult with a mind of your own and free will)..... actually kill that person...I should go to prison for it?

Allegedly, he actually did kill some people. He allegedly killed a male member of the "family" and at least a couple of other people, but you are right in that he only ordered the most infamous murders.

Charles will be up for parole in 13 years. I wonder if his new fiancee will wait for him. LOL!

The article in the OP says he has no parole date.

Be that as it may, this little skank is just getting her 15 minutes. I'm sure she's already inked a reality tv series deal, and she'll make bank without ever having to spread her legs for an old man. Pretty smart actually.

I read that he's up for parole in 2027.

I suppose that at his age, that's the same thing as no parole date, I don't know, I just know the article in the OP says he has no parole date, that's why he's not eligible for "family visits" Don't you know if that's true this little ho hopes he never gets a parole date LOL
Well, maybe she'll be the kind of wife who doesn't let her husband finish his sentences.
Oh, you are BAD!!!!

Absolutely true.

Yes, I do know that.

Allegedly, he actually did kill some people. He allegedly killed a male member of the "family" and at least a couple of other people, but you are right in that he only ordered the most infamous murders.

Was he convicted of these "alleged" crimes?

Look, I'm not defending him..he's crazy but being crazy shouldn't be an excuse to blame/charge/convict him for what OTHER people did.

Absolutely true.

Yes, I do know that.

Look, I'm not defending him..he's crazy but being crazy shouldn't be an excuse to blame/charge/convict him for what OTHER people did.

Yes, people who hire a hit man to murder a person are also charged with the murder. That is nothing out of the ordinary. They weren't paid with money that we know of, but they still carried out the murders at his behest.

Actually he is.

He did not personally commit the infamous murders, but he murdered other lesser knowns.

Was he convicted of those lesser known "crimes"?
There was no need for any other prosecutions.

He is safe where he is, and happy.

All he ever wanted was three hots and a cot, and all the prison sex he could get.

He told them that in '66 when they let him out the last time.

Every Manson family death can be blamed on misguided liberals who feel scum like Manson need "another chance".

In a Republic of Virtue, he would have been executed as a habitual offender before he was 18.

Absolutely true.

Yes, I do know that.

Yes, people who hire a hit man to murder a person are also charged with the murder. That is nothing out of the ordinary. They weren't paid with money that we know of, but they still carried out the murders at his behest.

If someone "tells" you today to go murder someone and you go do it...(not murder for hire, mind you)...that person should be charged with "murder" for what you did of your own free will?
I disagree with that.

Absolutely true.

Yes, I do know that.

If someone "tells" you today to go murder someone and you go do it...(not murder for hire, mind you)...that person should be charged with "murder" for what you did of your own free will?
I disagree with that.

Oh well, apparently the jury who convicted him disagreed with you.

Actually he is.

He did not personally commit the infamous murders, but he murdered other lesser knowns.

Was he convicted of those lesser known "crimes"?
There was no need for any other prosecutions.

He is safe where he is, and happy.

All he ever wanted was three hots and a cot, and all the prison sex he could get.

He told them that in '66 when they let him out the last time.

Every Manson family death can be blamed on misguided liberals who feel scum like Manson need "another chance".

In a Republic of Virtue, he would have been executed as a habitual offender before he was 18.

All good..like I said, though, he wasn't convicted of murdering anyone and there is no proof that he ever did.

Absolutely true.

Yes, I do know that.

I disagree with that.

Well sure, if I'm a 17-year-old runaway who has been plied with drugs and alcohol and made to believe that Manson is "Jesus reincarnated," then I could be brainwashed. Cult leaders are certainly held responsible for brainwashing and encouraging their followers to break the law.

Yes, I do know that.

I disagree with that.

Yes...he was convicted of first degree murder .....but who did he personally kill?

I disagree with that.

Yes...he was convicted of first degree murder .....but who did he personally kill?

Do you think I'm going to go look this stuff up for you or something? :) Google it!

Yes, I do know that.

I disagree with that.

Well sure, if I'm a 17-year-old runaway who has been plied with drugs and alcohol and made to believe that Manson is "Jesus reincarnated," then I could be brainwashed. Cult leaders are certainly held responsible for brainwashing and encouraging their followers to break the law.
Which "cult leaders" are you referring to specifically?

Very convenient deflection, though. ...ties everything up nice and neat...

...but tell me who manson personally murdered?

I disagree with that.

Do you think I'm going to go look this stuff up for you or something? :) Google it!

manson didn't personally kill anyone.
You look it up. ;)

Forum List

Back