Some stupid air head liberal girl marries hippy murderer Charles Manson.

I think you would be wrong about that, but it's really not important enough for me to look it up to prove it to you, so I don't care. Lol. He's in jail probably for conspiracy to commit murder, and I don't have a problem with that. I think he's exactly where he belongs. If you want to go about proving his innocence, then by all means, do the research. :)

No..he's in prison for 1st degree murder.

Really...if you want to have a discussion at least know the basic facts..

Tell me who he personally killed?

I already told you that I'm not sure. WTH is wrong with you?

Nothing.
I made my point.
Manson didn't personally kill anyone.

You really didn't "prove" anything except for the fact that you are annoying. :)

We aren't discussing whether or not I'm "annoying" you...
I merely asked who did manson personally murder?

It's not a hard question.

Well, you are . . . annoying me that is.

Star says she was first attracted to Manson after reading about ATWA, Manson's environmental philosophy that stands for air, trees, water, animals.

"It's the life on the planet, you know," Star says. "The Earth is a rock and everything else on it is ATWA."

<snip>

"The only thing that he's trying to manipulate people into doing is planting trees and cleaning up the Earth. He genuinely cares about that," says Star. "He's nice to everyone. I've never seen him try to be manipulative. I've never seen any of that."

I am Charles Manson s wife - CNN.com

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Oh God, with a name like "Star" she MUST be a liberal. :lol:
Surely, you are not serious.

Can you imagine a conservative naming their daughter "Star?" Lol! Most people I've known with "earthy" or nature-type names are the children of liberals. :)

I agree. Why, Star is just as liberal a name as Mia, for instance.

Oh, wait, Mia Love is a Conservative.....

Mia means different things depending on where you come from.

It means feminine Michael in Israel, rebellion in Italy, and Maria in Scandinavia. Fairly conservative if you ask me.
Give me a break. Names are not conservative or liberal.

Nothing.
I made my point.

You really didn't "prove" anything except for the fact that you are annoying. :)

Sorry for that.

Who did manson personally kill?

Why do you keep dodging that simple question?

Nothing.
I made my point.

Sorry for that.

Why don't you look it up yourself?

Nothing.
I made my point.

Sorry for that.

Why don't you look it up yourself?

I've known the answer for decades...

Nothing.
I made my point.

Sorry for that.

He killed that one guy, I think his name was Shay, or something like that. He did that before the Tate murders.

Is that stat moron asking me how do I know she is a liberal? Holy shit.

Did he even bother to listen to her speak?

She claims the man reason she fell in Love with him was because of his stance on the environment. She is fucking tree hugging hippy moron and he still wants proof that she is a liberal?

Tell me stats, what is the probability that this airhead tree hugging pothead weirdo is anything other than a typical liberal? Close to 100%?

Okay, so apparently, you must think they should release this man immediately. Lol! Whatever.

What?..now you resort to distraction, too? We aren't talking about what I "apparently" think ...and I never commented on whether he should or shouldn't be released.

What I said was, he didn't personally kill anyone.

I think you would be wrong about that, but it's really not important enough for me to look it up to prove it to you, so I don't care. Lol. He's in jail probably for conspiracy to commit murder, and I don't have a problem with that. I think he's exactly where he belongs. If you want to go about proving his innocence, then by all means, do the research. :)

Nothing.
I made my point.

Manson was convicted of conspiracy to commit murder and also on the joint-responsibility rule, which makes each member of a conspiracy responsible to the same degree.

In other words, he didn't have to actually murder anyone to be held responsible for the murders.

Nothing.
I made my point.

Sorry for that.

He killed that one guy, I think his name was Shay, or something like that. He did that before the Tate murders.

I think it was Shorty Shea

Just when you thought you could not possibly hate liberals more........

Yes everyone is a liberal and

Yes, use this marriage as a reason to hate a political group because obviously the politics isnt enough so you need weak excuses like this bitch

Oh God, with a name like "Star" she MUST be a liberal. :lol:

Can you imagine a conservative naming their daughter "Star?" Lol! Most people I've known with "earthy" or nature-type names are the children of liberals. :)

It means feminine Michael in Israel, rebellion in Italy, and Maria in Scandinavia. Fairly conservative if you ask me.

Michael is the named after the archangel Michael, Maria is named after the virgin Mary.

Sounds religious, which is synonymous with conservatives.

Calling someone Star is a pubic-hair from being Moon-unit which is the kind of names potheads in the 60s and 70s loved to use.

She claims the man reason she fell in Love with him was because of his stance on the environment. She is fucking tree hugging hippy moron and he still wants proof that she is a liberal?

Tell me stats, what is the probability that this airhead tree hugging pothead weirdo is anything other than a typical liberal? Close to 100%?

I think she's a basketcase, not your typical liberal.

Problem is, liberalism tends to bend morality all to Hell. Before you know it college students feel that a mass-murderer is more socially acceptable than a Republican. This is why these idiots openly admire Mao or Stalin.

Problem is, liberalism tends to bend morality all to Hell. Before you know it college students feel that a mass-murderer is more socially acceptable than a Republican. This is why these idiots openly admire Mao or Stalin.

Yep. Liberals are twisting around that good ol' fashioned Christian morality, things like "Love thy neighbor" and "turn the other cheek" and "the meek will inherit the earth" turns into screeches of "By taxing me you are robbing me at gunpoint!!!!!!"

Oh, wait.....those are conservatives! :D

Yep. Liberals are twisting around that good ol' fashioned Christian morality, things like "Love thy neighbor" and "turn the other cheek" and "the meek will inherit the earth" turns into screeches of "By taxing me you are robbing me at gunpoint!!!!!!"

Oh, wait.....those are conservatives! :D

Must I define the difference between charity and forced taxation?

Taxes are used by Democrats to punish and oppress and to buy votes. That isn't charity by any stretch.

Must I define the difference between charity and forced taxation?

Taxes are used by Democrats to punish and oppress and to buy votes. That isn't charity by any stretch.

No, no. Please don't. I know the difference.

How "oppressed" are you? Do you find "oppression" by government-built roads to be less punitive than "oppression" to feed the hungry? How about that "oppression" to help the Iraqis get out from under their oppression? How "oppressed" have you been to educate our American children?

I, too, could feel "oppressed," but I just see it as investing in my own country, rather than nitpick at the recipients of SOME tax-money and giving others a pass.

Michael is the named after the archangel Michael, Maria is named after the virgin Mary.

Sounds religious, which is synonymous with conservatives.

Calling someone Star is a pubic-hair from being Moon-unit which is the kind of names potheads in the 60s and 70s loved to use.

Danica means morning star.
Ester/Esther means star.

Danica Patrick is a female NASCAR driver. NASCAR is pretty conservative.
Esther is a biblical name, which (according your definition) means conservative.

Anyway, I digress.

Manson bad. New fiance crazy. No clue as to political persuasion. Probably motivated by money OR attention-seeking.

If we want to play the game of what does this act say about this girl, I could argue that she's a conservative fundamentalist Christian, who feel the need to "forgive" everyone.

Forum List

Back