Some stupid air head liberal girl marries hippy murderer Charles Manson.

Here is a fun thing for single folks to think about. Manson has been locked up for over 40 years, is one of the most notorious murderers in the world, and has not conjugal visits allowed. But HE can still get married. lmao

Allegedly, he actually did kill some people. He allegedly killed a male member of the "family" and at least a couple of other people, but you are right in that he only ordered the most infamous murders.

Was he convicted of these "alleged" crimes?

Look, I'm not defending him..he's crazy but being crazy shouldn't be an excuse to blame/charge/convict him for what OTHER people did.

Yes, people who hire a hit man to murder a person are also charged with the murder. That is nothing out of the ordinary. They weren't paid with money that we know of, but they still carried out the murders at his behest.

If someone "tells" you today to go murder someone and you go do it...(not murder for hire, mind you)...that person should be charged with "murder" for what you did of your own free will?
I disagree with that.

Well sure, if I'm a 17-year-old runaway who has been plied with drugs and alcohol and made to believe that Manson is "Jesus reincarnated," then I could be brainwashed. Cult leaders are certainly held responsible for brainwashing and encouraging their followers to break the law.
Which "cult leaders" are you referring to specifically?

Very convenient deflection, though. ...ties everything up nice and neat...

...but tell me who manson personally murdered?

Look, all of this happened before I was even born. Lol! If you want to know more about, you are barking up the wrong tree. I'm just saying why I think he was convicted. Obviously, you're looking for a fight about Charlie Manson. :blahblah:

Yes, people who hire a hit man to murder a person are also charged with the murder. That is nothing out of the ordinary. They weren't paid with money that we know of, but they still carried out the murders at his behest.

If someone "tells" you today to go murder someone and you go do it...(not murder for hire, mind you)...that person should be charged with "murder" for what you did of your own free will?
I disagree with that.

Oh well, apparently the jury who convicted him disagreed with you.

Yes...he was convicted of first degree murder .....but who did he personally kill?

Do you think I'm going to go look this stuff up for you or something? :) Google it!

manson didn't personally kill anyone.
You look it up. ;)

Okay, so apparently, you must think they should release this man immediately. Lol! Whatever.

Here is a fun thing for single folks to think about. Manson has been locked up for over 40 years, is one of the most notorious murderers in the world, and has not conjugal visits allowed. But HE can still get married. lmao

I know

A mass murderer saved from death row is allowed to marry

But gays can't

I disagree with that.

Yes...he was convicted of first degree murder .....but who did he personally kill?

Do you think I'm going to go look this stuff up for you or something? :) Google it!

You look it up. ;)

Okay, so apparently, you must think they should release this man immediately. Lol! Whatever.

What?..now you resort to distraction, too? We aren't talking about what I "apparently" think ...and I never commented on whether he should or shouldn't be released.

What I said was, he didn't personally kill anyone.

charles manson didn't murder/kill anyone.

Go look it up for yourself.
He's crazy...but he's not a "murderer".
Actually he is.

He did not personally commit the infamous murders, but he murdered other lesser knowns.

Was he convicted of those lesser known "crimes"?
There was no need for any other prosecutions.

He is safe where he is, and happy.

All he ever wanted was three hots and a cot, and all the prison sex he could get.

He told them that in '66 when they let him out the last time.

Every Manson family death can be blamed on misguided liberals who feel scum like Manson need "another chance".

In a Republic of Virtue, he would have been executed as a habitual offender before he was 18.
Liberals run the prison system?

Was he convicted of these "alleged" crimes?

Look, I'm not defending him..he's crazy but being crazy shouldn't be an excuse to blame/charge/convict him for what OTHER people did.

I disagree with that.

Well sure, if I'm a 17-year-old runaway who has been plied with drugs and alcohol and made to believe that Manson is "Jesus reincarnated," then I could be brainwashed. Cult leaders are certainly held responsible for brainwashing and encouraging their followers to break the law.
Which "cult leaders" are you referring to specifically?

Very convenient deflection, though. ...ties everything up nice and neat...

...but tell me who manson personally murdered?

Look, all of this happened before I was even born. Lol! If you want to know more about, you are barking up the wrong tree. I'm just saying why I think he was convicted. Obviously, you're looking for a fight about Charlie Manson. :blahblah:

It doesn't matter whether or not you were alive at the time.
and I'm not looking for a "fight"

Just tell me who manson personally killed?

You look it up. ;)

What?..now you resort to distraction, too? We aren't talking about what I "apparently" think ...and I never commented on whether he should or shouldn't be released.

I think you would be wrong about that, but it's really not important enough for me to look it up to prove it to you, so I don't care. Lol. He's in jail probably for conspiracy to commit murder, and I don't have a problem with that. I think he's exactly where he belongs. If you want to go about proving his innocence, then by all means, do the research. :)

You look it up. ;)

I think you would be wrong about that, but it's really not important enough for me to look it up to prove it to you, so I don't care. Lol. He's in jail probably for conspiracy to commit murder, and I don't have a problem with that. I think he's exactly where he belongs. If you want to go about proving his innocence, then by all means, do the research. :)

No..he's in prison for 1st degree murder.

Really...if you want to have a discussion at least know the basic facts..

Tell me who he personally killed?

You look it up. ;)

I already told you that I'm not sure. WTH is wrong with you?

You look it up. ;)

Nothing.
I made my point.
Manson didn't personally kill anyone.

CORCORAN, Calif. (AP) — Mass murderer Charles Manson plans to marry a 26-year-old woman who left her Midwestern home and spent the past nine years trying to help exonerate him.

Afton Elaine Burton, the raven-haired bride-to-be, said she loves the man convicted in the notorious murders of seven people, including pregnant actress Sharon Tate.

No date has been set but a wedding coordinator has been assigned by the prison to handle the nuptials, and the couple has until early February to get married before they would have to reapply.

The prospective bride and groom have near-matching carvings on their foreheads. Hers is an "X'' and his is an "X'' that was turned into a swastika after he carved it during his trial to show he was "X'ed out of society."

The Kings County marriage license, viewed Monday by The Associated Press, was issued Nov. 7 for the 80-year-old Manson and Burton, who lives in Corcoran — the site of the prison — and maintains several websites advocating his innocence.

Burton, who goes by the name "Star," told the AP that she and Manson will be married next month.

"Y'all can know that it's true," she said. "It's going to happen."

"I love him," she added. "I'm with him. There's all kinds of things."

However, as a life prisoner with no parole date, Manson is not entitled to family visits, a euphemism for conjugal visits.

So why would Burton marry him under those conditions?

She said she is interested in working on his case, and marrying him would allow her to get information not available to non-relatives.

"There's certain things next of kin can do," she said without elaborating.

Burton gave an interview a year ago to Rolling Stone magazine in which she said she and Manson planned to marry. But Manson, who became notorious in 1969 as the leader of a roving "family" of young killers, was less certain about tying the knot.

AP Exclusive Charles Manson gets marriage license - Yahoo News

manson24n-3-web.jpg

-----------------------------------

Just when you thought you could not possibly hate liberals more........

Where is her political affiliation or ideology stated? How do you know that she is a Liberal?

You are not very bright, now are you...

Nothing.
I made my point.

You really didn't "prove" anything except for the fact that you are annoying. :)

CORCORAN, Calif. (AP) — Mass murderer Charles Manson plans to marry a 26-year-old woman who left her Midwestern home and spent the past nine years trying to help exonerate him.

Afton Elaine Burton, the raven-haired bride-to-be, said she loves the man convicted in the notorious murders of seven people, including pregnant actress Sharon Tate.

No date has been set but a wedding coordinator has been assigned by the prison to handle the nuptials, and the couple has until early February to get married before they would have to reapply.

The prospective bride and groom have near-matching carvings on their foreheads. Hers is an "X'' and his is an "X'' that was turned into a swastika after he carved it during his trial to show he was "X'ed out of society."

The Kings County marriage license, viewed Monday by The Associated Press, was issued Nov. 7 for the 80-year-old Manson and Burton, who lives in Corcoran — the site of the prison — and maintains several websites advocating his innocence.

Burton, who goes by the name "Star," told the AP that she and Manson will be married next month.

"Y'all can know that it's true," she said. "It's going to happen."

"I love him," she added. "I'm with him. There's all kinds of things."

However, as a life prisoner with no parole date, Manson is not entitled to family visits, a euphemism for conjugal visits.

So why would Burton marry him under those conditions?

She said she is interested in working on his case, and marrying him would allow her to get information not available to non-relatives.

"There's certain things next of kin can do," she said without elaborating.

Burton gave an interview a year ago to Rolling Stone magazine in which she said she and Manson planned to marry. But Manson, who became notorious in 1969 as the leader of a roving "family" of young killers, was less certain about tying the knot.

AP Exclusive Charles Manson gets marriage license - Yahoo News

manson24n-3-web.jpg

-----------------------------------

Just when you thought you could not possibly hate liberals more........
He's marrying a dead-ringer (no pun intended) of Susan Atkins. She was one of the four that butchered Sharon Tate and others.

images
images
images

And the stupid, air headed conservative OP starts a thread that fails as a lie, as nowhere in the article is the woman identified as a 'liberal.'

Star says she was first attracted to Manson after reading about ATWA, Manson's environmental philosophy that stands for air, trees, water, animals.

"It's the life on the planet, you know," Star says. "The Earth is a rock and everything else on it is ATWA."

<snip>

"The only thing that he's trying to manipulate people into doing is planting trees and cleaning up the Earth. He genuinely cares about that," says Star. "He's nice to everyone. I've never seen him try to be manipulative. I've never seen any of that."

I am Charles Manson s wife - CNN.com

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Oh God, with a name like "Star" she MUST be a liberal. :lol:
Surely, you are not serious.

Can you imagine a conservative naming their daughter "Star?" Lol! Most people I've known with "earthy" or nature-type names are the children of liberals. :)

I agree. Why, Star is just as liberal a name as Mia, for instance.

Oh, wait, Mia Love is a Conservative.....

Nothing.
I made my point.

You really didn't "prove" anything except for the fact that you are annoying. :)

We aren't discussing whether or not I'm "annoying" you...
I merely asked who did manson personally murder?

It's not a hard question.

And the stupid, air headed conservative OP starts a thread that fails as a lie, as nowhere in the article is the woman identified as a 'liberal.'

Star says she was first attracted to Manson after reading about ATWA, Manson's environmental philosophy that stands for air, trees, water, animals.

"It's the life on the planet, you know," Star says. "The Earth is a rock and everything else on it is ATWA."

<snip>

"The only thing that he's trying to manipulate people into doing is planting trees and cleaning up the Earth. He genuinely cares about that," says Star. "He's nice to everyone. I've never seen him try to be manipulative. I've never seen any of that."

I am Charles Manson s wife - CNN.com

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Oh God, with a name like "Star" she MUST be a liberal. :lol:
Surely, you are not serious.

Can you imagine a conservative naming their daughter "Star?" Lol! Most people I've known with "earthy" or nature-type names are the children of liberals. :)

I agree. Why, Star is just as liberal a name as Mia, for instance.

Oh, wait, Mia Love is a Conservative.....

Mia means different things depending on where you come from.

It means feminine Michael in Israel, rebellion in Italy, and Maria in Scandinavia. Fairly conservative if you ask me.

Forum List

Back