some schools will be closed day after election

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Los Angeles
Some schools will be closed day after election fearing violence.

I didn't see what they said but I assume ...

If Trump wins there might be violence in some inner cities due to the Democrat's slander convincing people Trump is racist,

or

If Hillary wins the country might break out into civil war due to a falsified election.

we'll see soon

Trump followers are planning violent attacks, shootings and more. That's what Trump has told them to do and they will do as ordered.

Stinks. This is not the way US elections should go.

Vote and then get out of the way of the right wing nut jobs.

I think you got the report mixed up , Hillary was the one who was busted for inciting violence at rallies.

Please take note so you don't accidently spread more falsehoods

I think you got the report mixed up , Hillary was the one who was busted for inciting violence at rallies.

From Day One, Trump told his followers to hit, punch and even said he would pay legal fees for a killer.

Its also been Trump who is desperately trying to suppress the vote.

How terribly American, huh?

Truth is, he belongs in Russia and so do his fans.

If Trump wins there might be violence in some inner cities due to the Democrat's slander convincing people Trump is racist,

or

If Hillary wins the country might break out into civil war due to a falsified election.

we'll see soon
After Clinton is elected, and there is no 'civil war' or 'violence,' will you return to this thread and acknowledge the fact that you were wrong, and that you are a liar and demagogue.

Trump followers are planning violent attacks, shootings and more. That's what Trump has told them to do and they will do as ordered.

You got a link to support your lies? Some Trump quotes would be great...

Can anyone provide a link that shows any schools closed for an unplanned day on November 9th? I know that many schools are closed on Friday, November 11th but on the 9th? Some schools are closed on election day because they are polling places.

or

we'll see soon
What, no link to what they said? LOL.

By the way, who is "they"? LOL.

But the answer to those questions are totally irrelevant to your fellow nutters who just gulp down the kool-aid and beg for me.

What a bunch of useful tools you and the rest of the nutters are. LOL.

What report are you talking about, shit for brains?

I can't find any schools in my area that are going to be closed on November 9th as a result of the election. Not a one.

I can't find any schools in my area that are going to be closed on November 9th as a result of the election. Not a one.
It's just some bullshit the idiot OP made up, because the moron has nothing better to do with himself.

Moron alert!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back