some say no fraud 2020 but do they say also No Constitution or legislative law was broken? BS

The USSC is not constitutional law.
Unfortunately under Marburry v Madison they took the role of interpreting the constitution by a simple majority.

To paraphrase, it's the worst possible system, except for all others. You wouldn't want the executive branch, legislative branch, or even the people to decide constitutional interpretation.

So what? That has nothing to do with your so called insurrection.
If they make Mike Pence fear for his life at the Capitol, remember "hang Mike Pence". They hoped Pence would not return in time to count the votes. Which throws it into the Eastman scenario where Trump wins.

The Eassman memo clearly shows what their intent was on January 6th. They laid out scenario by scenario win/lose results. And an important one for January 6th, is that if the counting could be stopped. Then the election goes to congress, with Trump winning in the house, because votes are by states, and republicans held 26 states to the democrats 24.
There was a clear and calculated plot to overthrow democracy and to deny the will of the American electorate.

I expect that, shortly, the congressional committee charged with documenting the objective details via evidence and sworn testimonies will cast a good deal of light into the murky recesses from which hysterical hyper-partisan voices will rage.

There was a clear and calculated plot to overthrow democracy and to deny the will of the American electorate.

I expect that, shortly, the congressional committee charged with documenting the objective details via evidence and sworn testimonies will cast a good deal of light into the murky recesses from which hysterical hyper-partisan voices will rage.
The Eastmann memo is the smoking gun behind January 6th. It lays out in specificity each scenario that could lead to a Trump victory, with stopping the vote count being one with the greatest chance of winning.

If they make Mike Pence fear for his life at the Capitol, remember "hang Mike Pence". They hoped Pence would not return in time to count the votes. Which throws it into the Eastman scenario where Trump wins.
Remember the gallows you couldn't hang a house cat on? They have made a mountain out of a mole hill and making fools out of themselves.

Remember the gallows you couldn't hang a house cat on? They have made a mountain out of a mole hill and making fools out of themselves.
The problem with claiming there was nothing to see, is the sheer number of people who believed one or more of those strategies would prevail.

Like the people that came forward about fraud? Why believe them?
They told it to the judge. And the judge told them that sadly what they saw, or thought they saw, didn't actually provide proof of fraud.
Suspicions aren't evidence.

They told it to the judge. And the judge told them that sadly what they saw, or thought they saw, didn't actually provide proof of fraud.
And witnesses telling you what they thought is evidence? Were they under oath? Are you a moron?

And witnesses telling you what they thought is evidence? Were they under oath? Are you a moron?
Take for example the truck driver who said he saw 100,000 - 200,000 ballots loaded on his truck, going from New York to Pennsylvania.
Yet there weren't more than 2,000 ballots (according to USPS tracking data). He never went through the boxes, but merely saw ballots on top, and presumed the box was filled to capacity with ballots.

Take for example the truck driver who said he saw 100,000 - 200,000 ballots loaded on his truck, going from New York to Pennsylvania.
Yet there weren't more than 2,000 ballots (according to USPS tracking data). He never went through the boxes, but merely saw ballots on top, and presumed the box was filled to capacity with ballots.
They are still withholding the report from the Post Office on that from election officials. Why is that?

US Postal Service Refuses to Release Investigative Report on Whistleblower Truck Driver Who Hauled 288,000 Suspicious Ballots Across State Lines Before 2020 Election

Last edited:
They are still withholding the report from the Post Office on that from election officials. Why is that?
You're one forgetful bastard.

Again, why won't they release the report? Fuck your source, those people are liars.

Here we sit in April of 2022 and we still don’t have the report. We’re perusing it and we’re going to get it eventually.
I just happend to catch your post, and you're being as stupid as ever.

Even I can click on the link to the report you claim was never released. It's on the internet, in case you missed it.

Here's the report you claim the post office never released.

Oh... And I looked up what USPSOIG stands. US Postal Service Office of Inspector General.

Again, why won't they release the report? Fuck your source, those people are liars.

Here we sit in April of 2022 and we still don’t have the report. We’re perusing it and we’re going to get it eventually.

Even I can click on the link to the report you claim was never released. It's on the internet, in case you missed it.

Oh... And I looked up what USPSOIG stands. US Postal Service Office of Inspector General.

Since this is at least the second time the report has been posted to you, how about stop lying about it not being released.

Since this is at least the second time the report has been posted to you, how about stop lying about it not being released.
Talk to Tom King. Maybe send it to him. It is very short on details.
1654372858270.png

Last edited:
Talk to Tom King. Maybe send it to him. It is very short on details.
View attachment 654002
Certain personal details, like the names of employees interviewed etc, aren't in the publicly released document. The unredacted document has been distributed.

Why do you keep lying that the document was NEVER RELEASED.

The public posting of the redacted copy is proof it was released, and released a second time redacted for the general public.

Certain personal details, like the names of employees interviewed etc, aren't in the publicly released document. The unredacted document has been distributed.

Why do you keep lying that the document was NEVER RELEASED.

The public posting of the redacted copy is proof it was released, and released a second time redacted for the general public.
That is the first time I have mentioned it since I posted about it., and did not know it had been released. So that was not a lie. The report is useless.

The Eastmann memo is the smoking gun behind January 6th. It lays out in specificity each scenario that could lead to a Trump victory, with stopping the vote count being one with the greatest chance of winning.
The congressional investigative committee seem to have uncovered much concerning the extent and the details of the failed attempt to nullify the democratic process, despite the determination of some to hide it from them.

The malcontents will rage against the revelations, but whether they can confront and refute the facts that are exposed is a different matter entirely.

Forum List

Back