Some of the reasons why Americans of all political backgrounds oppose funding and supporting Ukraine.

I’m truthfully not against Zelenskyy. I’m not against Ukraine. I recognize that huge portions of Ukraine support Russia.
What ass did you pull that recognition from?

Even Ukranians that were previously on the fence about Russia began to hate their guts after invasion.

The only Ukrainians that still support Russia live in Russian propaganda bubble that was put in place in territories occupied in 2014.

Originally posted by AntonToo
How does that refute even a word of what I've said?

We have some separatists in Texas, and yes some even think we'd better off without them, but it doesn't come to that.

Similarly, it wouldn't come to that in Eastern Ukraine without Russian campaign to millitarily interfere, spread Russian propaganda and annex Ukranian territories.

The poster Esay was clearly referring to the majority of the population of eastern Ukraine not to "some separatists".

Since the breakup of the Soviet Union the people of Donbas gave ample evidence of their distinct national character from the rest of the Ukrainian nation:

1 - The plebiscite to make russian the official language.

2 - The massive street protests against the impeachment of Yanukovich (born in Donetsk).

3 - The fact that the Ukrainian security forces in Donbas (who took an oath of loyalty to Ukraine) didn't pose any resistance to the takeover of the region by the russian nationalists (awfully similar to Afghanistan).

It's definitely more than just "some separatists".

Since you cited Texas, we can debate till kingdom come whether or not american citizens would have been able to immigrate to northern Mexico, create a separate nation and eventually join the Union without substantial US support in all those stages but no one can deny where their sympathies lied.

It seems to me that the same is true for the people of Donbas.

The poster Esay was clearly referring to the majority of the population of eastern Ukraine not to "some separatists".

Since the breakup of the Soviet Union the people of Donbas gave ample evidence of their distinct national character from the rest of the Ukrainian nation:

1 - The plebiscite to make russian the official language.

2 - The massive street protests against the impeachment of Yanukovich (born in Donetsk).

3 - The fact that the Ukrainian security forces in Donbas (who took an oath of loyalty to Ukraine) didn't pose any resistance to the takeover of the region by the russian nationalists (awfully similar to Afghanistan).

It's definitely more than just "some separatists".

Since you cited Texas, we can debate till kingdom come whether or not american citizens would have been able to immigrate to northern Mexico, create a separate nation and eventually join the Union without substantial US support in all those stages but no one can deny where their sympathies lied.

It seems to me that the same is true for the people of Donbas.

How does a sympathy lie? The word you were searching for is "laid".

We have troops in a lot of places we don't know about.
If you don't know about them, how do you know they're there?

Do you really believe that Ukraine, its NATO allies, and other democratic nations will all surrender to your "savvy genius"?

If you don't know about them, how do you know they're there?

Do you really believe that Ukraine, its NATO allies, and other democratic nations will all surrender to your "savvy genius"?
Go fuck yourself.

You guys have been brainwashed by Alex Jones and Qanon. Now I guess they have split. Which side are you on?

Very interesting how they've been lying to you as far back as when they first started lying about John Kerry not being a war hero. Then Obama wasn't born in America. Now the two sides have split. Alex Jones says Qanon is a bunch of deep staters trying to make him look bad.

Alex Jones Slams QAnon, Says 'Q Is the Worst People on Earth'​

Tell me about that Russian collusion you lying piece of shit.

Either learn the language or head back across the Rio Grande!

7b448dd40ce5afef9b9b554ce2c9480e.jpg

Forum List

Back