Some of the best proof yet of failed liberal policy

I believe poor people are clearly better off not investing both money and hope in lottery tickets.

So I'm a hateful halfwit white trash nutball degenerate, is that correct?

And the truth is, it's not even a question of whether or not they are "better off". It's a question of being completely unacceptable that people who are mooching off of others waste money on gambling as if they have disposable income.

It's completely unacceptable. Period. And it's one of thousands of reasons why we should not be providing for these people. We've given them everything under the sun. And since they are so comfortable and want for nothing, they waste OUR money gambling.

Many eons ago some discovered poverty was not a bad thing, in fact, it was given names such as the utility of poverty. With poverty, wages are not only low but it creates competition for jobs, people will work for less and less. Poverty also make the dollars of those with money much more valuable in times of poverty their dollar buys much more. Perhaps the biggest reward for people with money in times of poverty, however, is how the people with money stand out, their money is certainly a sign of superiority. We see that use of money as indicating a superior person even on these boards.

It is laugh out loud funny that a bunch of halfwit white trash nutball degenerates, some of whom were malignantly anti-American enough to vote for Junebug Bush TWICE, criticize poor people for buying lottery tickets. The stupid cocksuckers elected Obama with that second vote yet some congenital deformity inhibits most from understanding that and well above 99% of the rest from admitting it.

All wars feature two regrettable numbers, acceptable losses and collateral damage. There is no price too high to pay to see these scum writing around like a snakepit on fire.

It is a pleasure to watch.

Oh, DO shut up, you moron.

I believe poor people are clearly better off not investing both money and hope in lottery tickets.

Apparently. And you don't dare express hope that they might try to better their lot by expending individual effort.

Dang.

So I guess if we motivate poor people to buy more lottery tickets, that would make us less hateful and show that we "care", correct?

Just want to be sure we're all on the same page here.

I'm thinking you can't care enough unless you actually buy them a couple extra lotto tickets.

It is laugh out loud funny that a bunch of halfwit white trash nutball degenerates, some of whom were malignantly anti-American enough to vote for Junebug Bush TWICE, criticize poor people for buying lottery tickets. The stupid cocksuckers elected Obama with that second vote yet some congenital deformity inhibits most from understanding that and well above 99% of the rest from admitting it.

All wars feature two regrettable numbers, acceptable losses and collateral damage. There is no price too high to pay to see these scum writing around like a snakepit on fire.

It is a pleasure to watch.

Halfwitticisms of Roosterwhiner's riposte follow with my responses in red:

A little angry when the truth smacks you in your stupid face?

What truth? Rational people see a palm print on your face.

The lottery is designed for disposable income you ignorant inbred fucktard high-school drop out. If you can afford to GAMBLE, I don't want to hear one fucking word about "poverty", "minimum wage", or "the poor".

Did God make halfwit white trash the arbiter of "disposable" income? I am fucking HOWLING that you scum - probably living paycheck to paycheck yourselves - don't want competition in the lottery with your own fifty dollars.

My view is the lottery is a fool's game, but again, I am fucking HOWLING at the idea you people want to limit prospects of someone not white trash winning. That is among the most hilarious positions ever posted here.

At the end of the day, you people just go off the deep end any time your scam (ie "oh, we're soooo sad, poor, a d poverty stricken that we need handouts") is exposed for what it is....

You are too dishonest or maybe illiterate to get it that
I am to your right. In my world there is no unconditional welfare. That is the product of fake compromises between fake conservative Republicans and fake liberal Democrats like , not reasonable people.

The little man now dances for truth, justice and the American Way.
:dance:

Last edited:
Obviously, the best evidence of failed liberal policy is Detroit, California, and the federal government. However, this ranks right up there for two glaring reasons:

1.) While liberals (because of their greed) pretend to cry that people cannot live off of minimum wage, studies show that people making considerably less than minimum wage actually spend over $50 per month in lottery tickets (clearly these people are living so comfortably, they have disposable income).

2.) The free market still produces by far and away the best results. And libtard big-government regulation is creating failure through their red-tape which encourages absurd spending on lottery tickets and discourages saving (coincidence - or evidence that libtard policy is designed to keep people destitute and thus beholden to government?).

How to Put a Thrill Into Saving Money

Example of the "Free Market"; free to engage in fraud:

Talk of Takeover Grows at Health Management Hospital Group - NYTimes.com

60 Minutes, Health Management Associates investigation: Allegations of quotas, fraud denied by boss

How is that a refutation of anything posted?

Obviously, the best evidence of failed liberal policy is Detroit, California, and the federal government. However, this ranks right up there for two glaring reasons:

1.) While liberals (because of their greed) pretend to cry that people cannot live off of minimum wage, studies show that people making considerably less than minimum wage actually spend over $50 per month in lottery tickets (clearly these people are living so comfortably, they have disposable income).

2.) The free market still produces by far and away the best results. And libtard big-government regulation is creating failure through their red-tape which encourages absurd spending on lottery tickets and discourages saving (coincidence - or evidence that libtard policy is designed to keep people destitute and thus beholden to government?).

Depends on what you call the free market. I think the market has gotten freer than ever and the inequality has gotten better for those at the top. Jobs can be sent to low wage countries now.. Cities like Detroit had large minority populations working in the factories until "free trade" sent the factories elsewhere. Remember, there was an exodus from the farm labor of the south to the north by blacks because of better wages and a better life. I know poverty isn't just about blacks however, if you were an enterprising young black man, what could you do in an inner city like Detroit to make your life better? Remember, there's no money circulating in the community like before. Many people on government assistance also. Liquor stores do well and so do lottery tickets. (Lottery tickets give hope) If you don't want to deal drugs, what do you do? This is a result of free trade and capitalism which has to go to the end of the earth if it has to, seeking profit. If a company stays here it's soon out of business because it's trying to compete with offshored companies using almost slave labor.

It's no longer dems vs repubs. Clinton pushed free trade and so does obama. We have a plutocracy now and there's no stability for Americans and all jobs are at risk for you if you're young enough, or for your children or grandchildren. Hard to even migrate back to the farm because the large, tax payer subsidized corporations would be your competition.

Last edited:

What people believe is meaningless to me.

Only you know if you would ACT to limit freedoms further than they have been. Only you know if you embrace the label. I don't care.

Only you know if you would ACT to limit freedoms further than they have been. Only you know if you embrace the label. I don't care.

If what people believe is meaningless to you, why would you consider someone who thinks poor people are better off not wasting money on lottery tickets to be a hateful halfwit white trash nutball degenerate?

Last edited:

If what people believe is meaningless to you, why would you consider someone who thinks poor people are better off not wasting money on lottery tickets to be a hateful halfwit white trash nutball degenerate?

The United States has serious problems.

That lotteries exist is one of them.

Who buys lottery tickets isn't.

Anybody whose malaise about the United States situation is directed at a group down the economic scale from their own is not worth a god damn to anyone.

Depends on what you call the free market. I think the market has gotten freer than ever and the inequality has gotten better for those at the top. Jobs can be sent to low wage countries now.. Cities like Detroit had large minority populations working in the factories until "free trade" sent the factories elsewhere. Remember, there was an exodus from the farm labor of the south to the north by blacks because of better wages and a better life. I know poverty isn't just about blacks however, if you were an enterprising young black man, what could you do in an inner city like Detroit to make your life better? Remember, there's no money circulating in the community like before. Many people on government assistance also. Liquor stores do well and so do lottery tickets. (Lottery tickets give hope) If you don't want to deal drugs, what do you do? This is a result of free trade and capitalism which has to go to the end of the earth if it has to, seeking profit. If a company stays here it's soon out of business because it's trying to compete with offshored companies using almost slave labor.

It's no longer dems vs repubs. Clinton pushed free trade and so does obama. We have a plutocracy now and there's no stability for Americans and all jobs are at risk for you if you're young enough, or for your children or grandchildren. Hard to even migrate back to the farm because the large, tax payer subsidized corporations would be your competition.
The Code of Federal Regulations is at an all time high in terms of pages. States and cities have their own extensive set of codes, zoning, ordinances, etc. How anyone can see business is freer now than before is beyond me. Only abject ignorance could make such a statement.
Detroit failed not because of outsourcing. There is an enormous auto industry here. But the factories are in Alabama (Mercedes), South Carolina (BMW), Tennessee (Nissan) and other places. Between the unions and the taxes/regulations Detroit was just not competitive anymore.

The Lottery is now a Liberal conspiracy?

It's not a "conspiracy" at all. But the fact that people you claim need government assistance from the "wealthy" are living so comfortable, they can gamble their money in the lottery is indisputable proof that you are full of shit.

Think of it as the poor man's stock market.

Unless you're being sarcastic, think of that comment as completely retarded.

First of all, the Stock Market is also a scam. But, even in the Stock Market, you are not guaranteed to walk away with absolutely nothing except in some 1 in 1,000,000,000 chance.

Well what you believe is meaningless to people. So maybe you should just go away so we don't have to listen to your senseless, big government provide for me drivel....

The Code of Federal Regulations is at an all time high in terms of pages. States and cities have their own extensive set of codes, zoning, ordinances, etc. How anyone can see business is freer now than before is beyond me. Only abject ignorance could make such a statement.
Detroit failed not because of outsourcing. There is an enormous auto industry here. But the factories are in Alabama (Mercedes), South Carolina (BMW), Tennessee (Nissan) and other places. Between the unions and the taxes/regulations Detroit was just not competitive anymore.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

The left is under the absurd belief that moving jobs overseas makes the market "free". How ignorant does one have to be to think that corporations actually want to spend the millions upon millions to lay off workers, build new facilities in a foreign land, find interpreters to do business with, and then hire foreign workers?

This was done under the extreme necessity of government strangling business literally to their death with taxes and regulations.

Libtards are so dumb, they can't comprehend that businesses are basically consumers of business environments. Just as consumers shop store to store to store for the best price and quality, business shops nations/municipalities for the best environment (lowest taxes, least regulations, best labor laws, etc.). And when another location provides these things, liberals stand around scratching their heads wondering why. Then they take to the message boards and cry like little bitches about the "evil rich".

The left is under the absurd belief that moving jobs overseas makes the market "free". How ignorant does one have to be to think that corporations actually want to spend the millions upon millions to lay off workers, build new facilities in a foreign land, find interpreters to do business with, and then hire foreign workers?

This was done under the extreme necessity of government strangling business literally to their death with taxes and regulations.

Libtards are so dumb, they can't comprehend that businesses are basically consumers of business environments. Just as consumers shop store to store to store for the best price and quality, business shops nations/municipalities for the best environment (lowest taxes, least regulations, best labor laws, etc.). And when another location provides these things, liberals stand around scratching their heads wondering why. Then they take to the message boards and cry like little bitches about the "evil rich".

Curiosity killed the cat, but it seems pretty safe to ask someone with your apparent level of awareness whether wages are factored into these decisions?

Another question is, what is it worth to have rivers that don't catch on fire and what is it worth to avoid 'Love Canal' type factory sites here? Is that, in your opinion, really worth destroying the economic engine that made the US the strongest economy in history from about 1950-1967.

Yes, I get it that the Clinton economy is recorded as the strongest, but it like the Reagan years, was 100% fueled by open borders, government borrowing, and unsavory accounting practices; whereas the Truman-IKE-Kennedy economies were fueled by production and trade.

Curiosity killed the cat, but it seems pretty safe to ask someone with your apparent level of awareness whether wages are factored into these decisions?

Another question is, what is it worth to have rivers that don't catch on fire and what is it worth to avoid 'Love Canal' type factory sites here? Is that, in your opinion, really worth destroying the economic engine that made the US the strongest economy in history from about 1950-1967.

Yes, I get it that the Clinton economy is recorded as the strongest, but it like the Reagan years, was 100% fueled by open borders, government borrowing, and unsavory accounting practices; whereas the Truman-IKE-Kennedy economies were fueled by production and trade.

Actually they were fueled by post war rebuilding. But never mind that Kennedy instituted a tax break across the board because the economy wasn't performing. Details were never your strong point.

In the liberal innate sense of "fair" and "equal", if someone of greater means can spend $50 a month on lottery tickets, then who the hell are we to deny that same expenditure to those living off the public dole? Ni mean really, don't "poor" people deserve the same opportunity to hit the big one?

What's amazing is that they never care about "fair" and "equal" when it comes to EFFORT. They want to sit on their fat, lazy asses all day and expect "equal" results.

Where do I sign u?. I am retiring from construction cause, let's face it, I'm all worn out from working hard since I was a teen.

Forum List

Back