Some fatal consequences of illegal and mass immigration

Only passing another breather exhaling gas is sufficient to spread Delta. Yes, they are contributing to the risk. Are these U.S. citizens?

Drop all the discriminatory rules to get a job in the first place and they could and would have all they need.
What discriminatory rules?

knowing you, I assume you want druggies to be hired

US military flying planeloads of illegal immigrants around America in secret – media

"The US military is using passenger aircraft to fly illegal immigrants within the US from an Air Force base in Texas, according to documents seen by Fox News. The operation, confirmed by the Pentagon, is being conducted in secret.

In the coming days, weeks and months, passenger aircraft will transport illegal immigrants from Laughlin Air Force Base in Del Rio, Texas, to undisclosed locations."

JWK

really?

Is that a picture of what Trump left Biden?
Where is the mighty wall?
Well...I hate to break it to you but that is what the majority of our border with Mexico looks like. Desert nothing with a very small 'barrier'. Coyotes will run packs of illegals up through there. If you walk out in the desert you will sometimes find bed down areas, quite often with a supply of water. I always used to dump it out when I was a kid.

US military flying planeloads of illegal immigrants around America in secret – media

"The US military is using passenger aircraft to fly illegal immigrants within the US from an Air Force base in Texas, according to documents seen by Fox News. The operation, confirmed by the Pentagon, is being conducted in secret.

In the coming days, weeks and months, passenger aircraft will transport illegal immigrants from Laughlin Air Force Base in Del Rio, Texas, to undisclosed locations."

JWK
Demographic warfare. White man...you goin bye bye. Your government is not your friend.

Just wait until the school year begins....the classrooms will be over flowing with non English speaking kids from all around the world....
A great many non-English-speaking kids are from right here in the United States.

Well...I hate to break it to you but that is what the majority of our border with Mexico looks like. Desert nothing with a very small 'barrier'. Coyotes will run packs of illegals up through there. If you walk out in the desert you will sometimes find bed down areas, quite often with a supply of water. I always used to dump it out when I was a kid.

You mean there are desolate areas on the US / Mexico border?

I thought Trump was going to build a wall?

Why is that sad?

Failing to teach your children the predominant language of not just their host nation, but of world business means relegating them to a repeat of your own struggle.

Now, as you were.

jack cry.gif

Last edited:

COVID-19 infected migrants released in Texas town

See: Texas police learn COVID-positive illegal immigrants sent to local hotels, after Whataburger encounter

July 28th, 2021

”Authorities in South Texas said Tuesday they’ve learned that illegal immigrants who have possibly tested positive for COVID-19 were being released from federal custody to a Catholic charity, which booked hotel rooms for them without notifying local officials.”

”The La Joya Police Department said a patrol officer was waved down Monday by someone concerned about a group that appeared to be sick at a Whataburger fast food restaurant.”

The article continues by pointing out when an “officer approached the migrants, they said they had tested positive for the coronavirus and had been apprehended by Border Patrol agents several days prior before being released.”

JWK

Huh what?
Well you contradict yourself. You claim that there are a lot of children who do not speak English. However, you also claim that just about every parent teaches their child the predominant language. Obviously it cannot be both. So, that is a contradiction.

Well you contradict yourself. You claim that there are a lot of children who do not speak English. However, you also claim that just about every parent teaches their child the predominant language. Obviously it cannot be both. So, that is a contradiction.
No stupid, just about every parent wants their children to learn English and learn it well.

No stupid, just about every parent wants their children to learn English and learn it well.

It is not possible to teach your child English, if you do not speak it. Stupid.
That is why a great number of 'American' children do not. FFS.

Forum List

Back