Somalia...

From Mogadishu to Buffalo is quite a long trip, but Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed, the new Prime Minister of Somalia went from Mogadishu to Buffalo and back again, having held positions in the local government of Buffalo, New York before his latest appointment.

As Prime Minister of the self-proclaimed Somali government, Mohamed will replace Omar Sharmaarke, who resigned last month following disputes with President Ahmed. He will be responsible for assembling a cabinet to oversee a small portion of the city of Mogadishu, which includes a presidential palace, the bombed out airport, and a small amount of coastline.
Mohamed Abdullahi Mohamed: Somalia’s New American Prime Minister -- News from Antiwar.com

No, they don't.

Nobody cares what happens in Darfur, either.

Neither of those places have enough resources (i.e. oil) to care about.

Sad but true.

However, I don't think using American troops to bring piece to Somalia or Darfur is an appropriate use of our military resources.

Maybe, the Islamic Entity of Turkey can stop the genocide in Darfur. Oh, that's right, Turkey is an ally of the Muslim terrorists in Sudan who are perpetrating the genocide. The religion of peace strikes, again

Last edited:
There is NO genocide going on in Darfur.

There is just a legitimate government defending it's borders and people from terrorists. :cool:

Nonsense.

The UN has indicted the president of Sudan for war crimes and crimes against humanity in Darfur?
Sudanese president Omar al-Bashir charged with Darfur war crimes | World news | The Guardian

Maybe, Sudan is merely following Allah's sanctioning of genocide.

Quran 17:16...
When We decide to destroy a population, We (first) send a definite order to those among them who are given the good things of this life and yet transgress; so that the word is proved true against them: then (it is) We destroy them utterly.

Islam: The religion of genocide.

There is just a legitimate government defending it's borders and people from terrorists. :cool:

Nonsense, Muhammadan.

The Intl Criminal Court has indicted the president of Sudan for war crimes and crimes against humanity in Darfur
Sudanese president Omar al-Bashir charged with Darfur war crimes | World news | The Guardian

When We decide to destroy a population, We (first) send a definite order to those among them who are given the good things of this life and yet transgress; so that the word is proved true against them: then (it is) We destroy them utterly.

Last edited:

Nonsense, Muhammadan.

The Intl Criminal Court has indicted the president of Sudan for war crimes and crimes against humanity in Darfur

There is genocide in the Old Testament as well, Judaism and Christianity are also religions of genocide :eek:

Nature abhors a vacuum.

Somalia's collspse into anarchy (thanks in great part to the West, I might add) could not last precisely because men are social animals.

So now the most organized people in Somalia are Islamic fanatics.

Perhaps they can get Euope to stop using Somalian waters as a waste dump.

I doubt of course.

They're too busy imposing their religious beliefs on others to take on the West.

Some of us do.

Some of us say we can't help out people who are being slaughtered because it's not our fight.

Some of us say everybody is right and we don't understand what's going on, so should stay out of it.

But I think we have a duty as the strongest nation, a free nation, to protect anyone who needs to be protected.

What a shame so many seem to think freedom is all about battening down the hatches and living in our own skins.

most of the world doesn't want our help as we only make things worse with our indiscriminate killing and destruction and installation of puppet governments.

The US did get involved in Somalia in 1991 and it was a disaster, and since the US the problem has gotten even more complex with the Somalis fighting amongst themselves, the Pirate situation, and the influence of Islamic terrorists on the Somali population (i.e Al Shabab) plus there are actually alot of people making money off of the choas in Somalia, because there is no government people are taking advantage of that and making a killing selling things to the rich pirates in Somalia. Anyone who is Muslim and shows up in that country with money and guns is welcome with open arms, if anything the US should stay away from that country and treat it like Pakistan, only do air strikes when we have intel on terrorists in that country leave it alone. Going in there with our troops would do more harm than good.

Somalia kicked the US army's butt. Gawd! SOMALIA!

Somalia doesn't have apartheid like in your Canada, psycho boy

"End The Segregation In Canada"
At one point in my cross-country exploration of how natives and non-natives get along, I felt I was witnessing a scene straight out of the Deep South, with aboriginal Canadians taking the place of blacks. Only a radical change in thinking will make any real difference.
The Globe and Mail: Canada's Apartheid - Main page

I bet Somalia could kick the inbred state of izzyrael's ass too. Just fog up the battle zone and all the inbred jewboys coke bottle glasses will all fog up.

Forum List

Back