solution to the statue conflict

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
I've got a solution to this conflict about statues being removed or protected.

Each community decides for themselves. If you want a certain statue in your community, you vote to protect it. If not you vote to remove it. The communities do this in the light of day, not as a thief in the night

Now this is the radical concept here. I'd you don't live in the community. You don't get a say in the matter. You don't interfere, you don't cause riots, you don't try to vandalize, tear down, attack people, etc. In short, You mind your own business

Each community decides for themselves. If you want a certain statue in your community, you vote to protect it. If not you vote to remove it. The communities do this in the light of day, not as a thief in the night

Now this is the radical concept here. I'd you don't live in the community. You don't get a say in the matter. You don't interfere, you don't cause riots, you don't try to vandalize, tear down, attack people, etc. In short, You mind your own business

There is too much common sense and logic in what you propose, not enough we are right everyone else is wrong mob rule.

I agree but there's one more option you appear to have overlooked....

Privately owned land. ;)

Forum List

Back