Solution to Amber Heard's Reported Money Problems

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
I never heard of Amber Heard until her name popped up in connection with the recent lawsuit, which she apparently lost.

But she is one bee-you-tee-full woman. The Hindustan Times opines that she has the most beautiful face in the world. I wouldn't argue with that.

File photo of Amber Heardat the High Court for a hearing in Johnny Depp's libel case, in London in 2020.(AP)

And it appears that she lacks the funds to pay the judgment.

Would it be ethical for her to start a go-fund-me site with the following structure? On the web page would be a link to a group of a dozen or so erotic, but tasteful pictures of Ms. Heard. Pictures not available anywhere else. If you click the link you would be requested to send her a buck. If you leer over the pics and daydream about "spending time" with her, $2.50. All voluntary, of course.

I suspect there would be proceeds that would allow her to easily pay the judgment, with a few bucks extra for her effort.

Would it work?

I never heard of Amber Heard until her name popped up in connection with the recent lawsuit, which she apparently lost.

But she is one bee-you-tee-full woman. The Hindustan Times opines that she has the most beautiful face in the world. I wouldn't argue with that.

File photo of Amber Heardat the High Court for a hearing in Johnny Depp's libel case, in London in 2020.(AP)'s libel case, in London in 2020.(AP)

Would it be ethical for her to start a go-fund-me site with the following structure? On the web page would be a link to a group of a dozen or so erotic, but tasteful pictures of Ms. Heard. Pictures not available anywhere else. If you click the link you would be requested to send her a buck. If you leer over the pics and daydream about "spending time" with her, $2.50. All voluntary, of course.

I suspect there would be proceeds that would allow her to easily pay the judgment, with a few bucks extra for her effort.

Would it work?

Maybe I do too. I'd send her the $2.50, and consider the money well-spent.

File photo of Amber Heardat the High Court for a hearing in Johnny Depp's libel case, in London in 2020.(AP)'s libel case, in London in 2020.(AP)

Would it work?
Nahh..
iu

I've seen prettier black and Indian American girls, separately. (than Amber Heard)

They were almost on par with this one. Very beautiful girls. Wider cheekbones and bigger eyes.

New Topics

Forum List

Back