Solution for the rights' disaster handout to the worst or the worst in their party.

How does that answer my question that you quoted?
Try reading you idiot , the transfer of all wealth to the top is with tax law and tax rate. AS I clearly explained " You are joking, I presume. We were 20 trillion in debt when scumbag came into office, he increased it by 36% in less than 4 years for a increase of 9 trillion. Everything he said he would do to cut the debt were complete, total failures, Scum bag's solution was to cut the tax for the wealthy to the tune of 2 trillion dollars(budget office estimates) he was going to have that paid for by increase production , that was q anon comedy , that bombed . He was going to cut spending, that's a joke. BY the way, don't waste our time with it was a tax cut for everyone. The tax cut for the wealthy was set up permanent, and the tax cut for everyone else will ne over in a few years." ++++++++++++++++++++++++= I know this is way beyond your ability to comprehend but I don't respond to idiot for idiots to understand, I respond to all the people that have a clue.

Try reading you idiot , the transfer of all wealth to the top is with tax law and tax rate. AS I clearly explained " You are joking, I presume. We were 20 trillion in debt when scumbag came into office, he increased it by 36% in less than 4 years for a increase of 9 trillion. Everything he said he would do to cut the debt were complete, total failures, Scum bag's solution was to cut the tax for the wealthy to the tune of 2 trillion dollars(budget office estimates) he was going to have that paid for by increase production , that was q anon comedy , that bombed . He was going to cut spending, that's a joke. BY the way, don't waste our time with it was a tax cut for everyone. The tax cut for the wealthy was set up permanent, and the tax cut for everyone else will ne over in a few years." ++++++++++++++++++++++++= I know this is way beyond your ability to comprehend but I don't respond to idiot for idiots to understand, I respond to all the people that have a clue.
That is a bunch of nonsense. The fact is, we simply arent spending the money, which is the responsible thing to do. Its time to tighten the budget.

Tax cuts help the wealthy, but cutting military spending wont.
What a hoot who owns the businesses that are paid with government money for military weapons and other things the military spend federal money on.I don't know, buddy, you sure haven't given anyone a reason to even read your comments. They aren't very bright

What a hoot who owns the businesses that are paid with government money for military weapons and other things the military spend federal money on.I don't know, buddy, you sure haven't given anyone a reason to even read your comments. They aren't very bright
No, im sure YOU are right. If we spend 80 billion on weapons, we save money and somehow rich people get the money that we saved. :cuckoo:

That is a bunch of nonsense. The fact is, we simply arent spending the money, which is the responsible thing to do. Its time to tighten the budget.
Not even close, it is time to raise taxes on the ungodly wealthy . Who don't earn that money, deserve that money or need that money . You can easily double their taxes . A government under a capitalistic system pays for what the people of the country choose to spend their TAX MONEY on. Don't have enough money, simply go after the fat in this world. Simple. Their free ride will come to a end, and the market they made their wealth on demands it. They don't want to play, they can eat shit and move someplace else , but if they do, we will take this great market that they made their fortunes away from them. The people in this country buying their products fat and nasty, so we can tax these clowns at any rate we can get away with. . They then can go to hell. Let's put this in perspective when from 1935 to 1964 the tax rate was above 91% from 65 onto 84 it was over 70% By the way the best economy this country had was FROM 45 TO 65. oNE INCOME FAMILY IS ALL THAT WAS NEEDED. YOU KNOW NOTHING ARE A JOKE.

Not even close, it is time to raise taxes on the ungodly wealthy . Who don't earn that money, deserve that money or need that money . You can easily double their taxes . A government under a capitalistic system pays for what the people of the country choose to spend their TAX MONEY on. Don't have enough money, simply go after the fat in this world. Simple. Their free ride will come to a end, and the market they made their wealth on demands it. They don't want to play, they can eat shit and move someplace else , but if they do, we will take this great market that they made their fortunes away from them. The people in this country buying their products fat and nasty, so we can tax these clowns at any rate we can get away with. . They then can go to hell. Let's put this in perspective when from 1935 to 1964 the tax rate was above 91% from 65 onto 84 it was over 70% By the way the best economy this country had was FROM 45 TO 65. oNE INCOME FAMILY IS ALL THAT WAS NEEDED. YOU KNOW NOTHING ARE A JOKE.
Raising taxes slows investments and busniess expansions, and the greedy corporations will make the consumer pay that price every single time.

No, im sure YOU are right. If we spend 80 billion on weapons, we save money and somehow rich people get the money that we saved. :cuckoo:
IDIOT AND WTH THAT MONEY THEY DO EXACTLY WHAT ALL HATE PARTY PRESIDENTS DO, CUT THE TAXES OF THE WEALTHY ,SO EVERY DIME THAT WAS SAVED BY CUTTING SOME FUNDING OF THE MILITARY NOW SITS IN THE HANDS OF THE LAST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD THAT NEED I, DESERVE IT OR EARNED IT. the FATTEST OF THE FAT. i HAVE TOLD YOU THIS THREE TIMES NOW i"M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU THIS AGAIN, IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT, I'M MOVING ON TO SOMEONE WHO HAS SOMETHING TO ACTUALLY SAY. AND CAN CONTRIBUTE TO A CONVERSATION.

IDIOT AND WTH THAT MONEY THEY DO EXACTLY WHAT ALL HATE PARTY PRESIDENTS DO, CUT THE TAXES OF THE WEALTHY ,SO EVERY DIME THAT WAS SAVED BY CUTTING SOME FUNDING OF THE MILITARY NOW SITS IN THE HANDS OF THE LAST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD THAT NEED I, DESERVE IT OR EARNED IT. the FATTEST OF THE FAT. i HAVE TOLD YOU THIS THREE TIMES NOW i"M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU THIS AGAIN, IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND IT, I'M MOVING ON TO SOMEONE WHO HAS SOMETHING TO ACTUALLY SAY. AND CAN CONTRIBUTE TO A CONVERSATION.
movies-alrighty-then.gif

Idiot it world have controls , Government controls if you want the free money it will be tech schools and areas of education needed.. That is a no think problem with many many solutions. Making us the most educated country in the world , will guaranty our position as top dog in the world as far as our economy is concerned. All of it paid for by massive tax increases of the wealthy.
We were the top educated country in the world until the Government got involved and the the price of college skyrocketed. With any commodity a market glut reduces the worth. More degree holders means more people going after the same jobs.

We were the top educated country in the world until the Government got involved and the the price of college skyrocketed. With any commodity a market glut reduces the worth. More degree holders means more people going after the same jobs.
What a clown, the government has always been involved with the education in this country.. You haven't said one thing in this whole thread that is even close to true. You are the ultimate blowhard.

The hate party represented here is 100% bullshit. If you can find one thing in this whole thread written by a right-winger, tell me, I'd like to look into it. I've looked into multiple things that the hate group they call a party has said here, and it has either been a distortion or more commonly 100% lie.

What a clown, the government has always been involved with the education in this country.. You haven't said one thing in this whole thread that is even close to true. You are the ultimate blowhard.
The US Department of Education didn't come into being until 1980 created by the Carter administration.

The US Department of Education didn't come into being until 1980 created by the Carter administration.
Are you really this lame. "Federally The northwest ordnance" 1776 and "land ordnance" 1785 Fed laws for education ----- State wise , Public school state wide started in 1790.

Don't care, idiot , it has nothing in the world to do with this thread. And it is stupid to go that rout , That's as stupid as trying to justify jan6th by what BLM did. Stick to the thread or your ass is out of here.

The hate party represented here is 100% bullshit. If you can find one thing in this whole thread written by a right-winger, tell me,

Question to people who have dealt with thunderkiss in the past, has this clown always been this lame.

Are you really this lame. "Federally The northwest ordnance" 1776 and "land ordnance" 1785 Fed laws for education ----- State wise , Public school state wide started in 1790.
Constitutionally speaking education has always been a State issue and Federal intervention not much of anything significant. Until the Carter Administration created the Department of Education. That's when the cost of education exploded and the quality went to shit. Nothing is made better or cheaper when the Fed gets involved.

Forum List

Back