Solid Majority Of Americans Say Senate Acquittal Did Not Clear Trump Of Wrongdoing

Of course, the Senate only acquitted Trump. Acquittal is not a finding of innocence. Only world class morons think Trump was somehow exonerated.
You Stalinist literally have no idea how the American justice system operates

Many of the GOP sycophants who let Trump off the hook admitted that he did as accused and that it was wrong
This differs form Clinton's impeachment... how?

One was impeached mostly because he cheated on his wife.

The other for attempting to cheat the entire Democrat party in the upcoming election by coercing a foreign governments help.

Embrace the corruption.

Many of the GOP sycophants who let Trump off the hook admitted that he did as accused and that it was wrong
This differs form Clinton's impeachment... how?
One was impeached mostly because he cheated on his wife.
You mean for committing two federal felonies while in office.

So....
In declaring the actions in question did not rise to the level necessary for removal, how is what he senate GOP did re: Trump's impeachment any different than what the senate Democrats did re: Clinton's?

Other than Trump didn't commit any crimes, of course.

You call "non-Trumpers" Stalinist...while HE engages in a Stalinesque purge.
:21:
It's "Stalinistic" to remove the hold-overs from the previous administration?
It's just like the "Night of the long Kni" ......um...er.....well ...... "short stubby fingernails on a chalkboard!"
Very annoying.
So, when Obama fired Bush's appointees, he was just as bad as Trump.
Good to know.

It's just like the "Night of the long Kni" ......um...er.....well ...... "short stubby fingernails on a chalkboard!"
Very annoying.
Good to know.

You mean at the beginning of his first term? Even still, his fingernails were not as short or stubby!

References to "Stalinistic" or Hitler's Night of the long Knifes are still ludicrous comparisons right?

Very annoying.
Good to know.
You mean at the beginning of his first term? Even still, his fingernails were not as short or stubby!
References to "Stalinistic" or Hitler's Night of the long Knifes are still ludicrous comparisons right?
If you want to refer to Obama's actions as "Stalinistic", I'll let you.

Very annoying.
Good to know.

Nah, I'll ridicule the overbearing rhetoric from reactionaries from both sides.

Very annoying.
Good to know.
Nah, I'll ridicule the overbearing rhetoric from reactionaries from both sides.
Unlikely.

He's a Dem. He's an academic. He's black.

Mostly, he was an idiot.

No. He was not an idiot. They don't give our law degrees at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Nor do they - no matter how much the Obama haters love to say it without proof - give our the editorship of the Harvard Law Review to just anybody.

I thought he started off well, then he tried to be everything to everybody. He was too wishy washy for me. Sat on the fence all the time.
Adam Schitt has a law degree, and he is a recognized idiot.

What the acquittal means is that it was determined that the events he was charged with committing he did not commit
Exhoneration or innocent or not guilty are different words for the same thing

He's a Dem. He's an academic. He's black.

Mostly, he was an idiot.

No. He was not an idiot. They don't give our law degrees at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. Nor do they - no matter how much the Obama haters love to say it without proof - give our the editorship of the Harvard Law Review to just anybody.

I thought he started off well, then he tried to be everything to everybody. He was too wishy washy for me. Sat on the fence all the time.
Adam Schitt has a law degree, and he is a recognized idiot.

Adam Schitt has a law degree, and he is a recognized idiot by Deplorable white trailer trash with IQs hovering around 70...

Forum List

Back