Soldiers shooting Palestinian and cheering

Humanity

Gold Member
Jul 17, 2014
Let's await the cheering of Team Israel members...

Seems double standards are just a way of life to Team Israel.

Talking of which, does any of Team Israel want to discuss international law or Geneva Conventions on this one? I suspect not! Of course, they won't count in this case because it's the IDF!

Israel probes 'cheering sniper' video

A good center-mass shot from 50 meters deserves at least a crisp high-five.

Talking of which, does any of Team Israel want to discuss international law or Geneva Conventions on this one? I suspect not! Of course, they won't count in this case because it's the IDF!

From your link:

"The video, which went viral online and featured prominently on Israeli TV, was denounced by Israeli politicians"

On the other hand, we have:

subcat-box-top.gif

PMW Bulletins
"Murder of 11 was "greatest and most wonderful quality operation," says Fatah in video and Facebook post"

Murder of 11 was "greatest and most wonderful quality operation," says Fatah in video and Facebook post - PMW Bulletins

In military sniper parlance: WTF.

Wind

Trajectory

Fundamentals of Marksmanship.

Your heroes in Hamas chose to make this a war zone.

I just cant seem to find the tears when a Palestinian is killed...

Now now the Palis are just misunderstood.....

Now now the Palis are just misunderstood.....

I spent 5 1/2 years over in the Middle East, got up close and personal with many a Muslim. Shame that the liberals don't realize that even the other Middle East countries DONT want Palestinians. Must be a shithole people when your own religious people don't want you....

Old debunked video.

From your own link everyone has denounced it.

I doubt the Israelis will be naming schools after the shooter, eh?

Shame that Palestinians don't have more CHOICE, with their children. If you know what I mean....Adult Pal's strap bombs on their children , then send them into Israel to blow the kids up along with a few Jew.. Just for 72 raisins....

What video? It's a picture with claims, in other words fake news. From the same people that brokered the Dossier with the fake claims. In other words another case of Pallywood at work.

Last edited:

Shame that Palestinians don't have more CHOICE, with their children. If you know what I mean....Adult Pal's strap bombs on their children , then send them into Israel to blow the kids up along with a few Jew.. Just for 72 raisins....
Are the 72 Black Eyed Raisins a middle eastern franchise of the American band "Black Eyed Peas"?

Old debunked video.

Debunked in your dreams. Or how do they say dream in Arabic..."halom".

Well, either you can't read, have a comprehension issue or you are just a liar...

Here, let me help you...

Israeli Arab MP Ayman Odeh said in a tweet that the video "horrifies the mind". "Calls of joy at taking a life and what appears to be the execution of someone who did not threaten anyone,"

Yehuda Glick, from the ruling Likud party, called it a "very hard video to watch. Disturbing and disappointing."

Prominent Israeli human rights group B'Tselem said it had little faith in the Israeli military investigation.

"Israeli policymakers & military officials' professed shock & promise to investigate are lip service, their 'thorough investigation' will be whitewashing yet again," it tweeted. "They are the ones supporting manifestly illegal commands ordering soldiers to shoot people who pose no threat."

Forum List

Back