Solar Cylce 25 predicted to be just 1/2 of SC24.....

If AGW is true then:

1. The Climate Scientists would not have to fabricate data like they have been caught doing and even admits that they do.

All of the fraud has been on your side, and you just posted some of it. It's one reason that your cult is laughed at.

2. The predictions that the Environmental Wackos have been warning us about for decades would have come true.

No, since "environmental wackos" are totally different thing from scientists. The scientists have been correct about most everything, forcing you to exclusively quote "environmental wackos" instead.

So when is your Holy Ice Age getting here? Your know, the one that your Ice Age Cult has been saying "RealSoonNow" about for 40+ years. Given your cult's perfect record of failure, it's interesting that you still expect not to be laughed at.

^^^

Extreme narcissist he thinks man can change the climate overnight and ice ages happen over night...he watches way to many movies.

Extreme narcissist he thinks man can change the climate overnight and ice ages happen over night...he watches way to many movies.

It sucks to be you, Bear. All the hard evidence contradicts your wacky cult beliefs. You can't talk about evidence, so you have to scream crazy lies to deflect. That causes everyone to laugh at your cult even harder, and you escalate again, and your crazy spirals ever upwards.

We here in the reason-based community don't have that problem. Since reality always backs us up, we just calmly tell the truth about reality, and we "win".

You really did not know any of this ? Elementary thermodynamics. It becomes clear why you fell for "Global warming" lol.

Thank you for confirming my point.

Your cult says the sun has been heating up and causing global warming.

If the sun was heating up, then Venus would have to heat up too. It would have to, in order to maintain the equilibrium.

It hasn't, so the basic version of the denier "It's the sun!' theory is senseless. That's why most deniers have moved on a different version of it.

Some say "it's the cosmic rays!", but that theory is also contradicted by the evidence. Climate has moved in the opposite direction of what the cosmic ray theory of climate predicted, so that theory is wrong.

Some go with "but there's a big delay due to the oceans!". That theory has been disproved because we've been measuring the temperature of the oceans for a long time, and the heat is not there. The oceans are currently absorbing heat, not releasing it to the air.

If you need any of that explained in smaller words, you're out of luck, as I don't know how to dumb it down any further.

I am an Environmental Engineer that knows quite a bit about pollution and the effects of human activity on the earth.

So, you're confirming you have zero background in the topic being discussed, which is climate.

What I know is that this AGW hypothesis is nothing more than bullshit.

Just as flat-earthers "know" the round-earth theory is bullshit. The certitude of your crazy belief does not make that belief any less crazy.

Climate change and global warming is real. It has been going on since the end of the last ice age. However, there are absolutely no real facts to prove that man has affected the climate of the earth to any significant or even measurable degree.

Nonsense. The directly measured stratospheric cooling, increase in backradiation, and decrease in outgoing longwave in the GHG bands have no natural explanation. That means it's not part of a natural cycle, and your belief there is wrong. And if you didn't know about such things -- and you clearly don't -- you shouldn't be bothering the grownups. You know so little about the topic, you're unaware of how little you know.

In contrast, we on the reason based side are very well informed. We keep up on the propaganda from the conspiracy blogs that you rely on, which is why we can debunk it so quickly.

There is not even any proof that CO2 is a greenhouse gas

That's complete detachment from reality. If you'd like, I can point to a list of of hundreds of references from the HITRAN database which quantify the IR absorption spectrum of CO2 and other greenhouse gases.

In fact there have been times in the history of the earth when the CO2 levels were much higher than today and the earth much cooler.

And if anyone ever said that CO2 was the only thing driving climate, that might be a valid point. Since nobody has said that, it just looks dumb and desperate.

There have also been times when the CO2 levels were lower and the temperatures warmer. In fact all the credible data indicates that CO2 emission lags temperature changes.

And that all fits in with standard climate theory nicely. CO2 is both a forcing and a feedback.

The fact that the real science does not support the AGW theory

But it does. If someone told you otherwise, they lied to you. In contrast, your theory fails completely at explaining past climate. Your theory, for example, can't explain why earth melted out of the snowball earth phase. Being that reality contradicts your theory, your theory is conclusively disproved.

is the reason we get all this fabricated data out of the Environmental Wackos.

In the same way as that, Flat-earthers will claim all the round-earth data is faked. It's normal for fringe cult extremists to invoke a conspiracy to explain why all the data disagrees with their extremist fringe cult.

As far as the sun is concerned. It takes a real moron to make the claim that the changes in the output of the sun does not effect the climate of the earth.

As I never said or implied such a thing, and nobody in the science has ever said or implied such a thing, you got some 'splainin to do. Did you say that out of stupidity or dishonesty?

Your insult rant there reminded me of how Scientologists react when it's pointed out how they believe in nonsense. At this stage, you're only interesting as an example of the abnormal psychology possessed by hardcore cultists.

You really did not know any of this ? Elementary thermodynamics. It becomes clear why you fell for "Global warming" lol.

If the sun was heating up, then Venus would have to heat up too. It would have to, in order to maintain the equilibrium.

It hasn't, so the basic version of the denier "It's the sun!' theory is senseless. That's why most deniers have moved on a different version of it.

Some say "it's the cosmic rays!", but that theory is also contradicted by the evidence. Climate has moved in the opposite direction of what the cosmic ray theory of climate predicted, so that theory is wrong.

Some go with "but there's a big delay due to the oceans!". That theory has been disproved because we've been measuring the temperature of the oceans for a long time, and the heat is not there. The oceans are currently absorbing heat, not releasing it to the air.

If you need any of that explained in smaller words, you're out of luck, as I don't know how to dumb it down any further.

TL/DR

wow. You really are as air headed as they say you are. I thought maybe it was just a rumor but nope. Pretty much only air between those big ears of yours. Sorry.

Hint: Sun = Heat
Hint: Heat dissipates into space

To explain it any simpler I'd have to refer you to a 2nd grade school teacher or draw it with crayons just for you I guess. Do you think you could understand a crayola drawing with purdy colors? If it'd help ya I'd be willing to try.

Last edited:
It's getting so hot due to Global Warming......

That Colorado just had 22 inches of SNOW....in the SUMMER
We have another polar low that should hit about July 4 in this region.. My kids were pissed off that they got kicked out at 2am by park rangers so they would not get snowed in for a few days at the camp site. IT was epic to see a major winter storm in late June.

TL/DR

wow. You really are as air headed as they say you are. I thought maybe it was just a rumor but nope. Pretty much only air between those big ears of yours. Sorry.

To explain it any simpler I'd have to refer you to a 2nd grade school teacher or draw it with crayons just for you I guess. Do you think you could understand a crayola drawing with purdy colors? If it'd help ya I'd be willing to try.

These Moon Bats will get a lesson in thermodynamics with the coming solar minimum when they freeze their Libtard TDS afflicted asses off.

Just like the Environmental Wackos forgetting that a few years ago they were claiming the earth will freeze over they will forget all about this silly AGW scam.

Of course knowing these jackasses they will be sitting in their houses freezing to death and still be absolutely sure that there is global warming.

These Moon Bats will get a lesson in thermodynamics with the coming solar minimum when they freeze their Libtard TDS afflicted asses off

In a year, the earth will still be warming strongly.

And I'll be here mocking you for this idiot prediction, and you'll only be able to power-sulk at me in response. And I'll laugh hard, harder than I"m laughing now.

Most of the deniers here have been predicting that new ice age RealSoonNow for years running now. Their HolyIceAge never arrives, yet they'll never try to explain why. Like every end-of-times cultist, after every failed prediction, they just push the date of armageddon back a few more years.

It's like debating a pig here. The pig simply lacks the intellect to understand it's been whupped, so it just shits somewhere again.

See?

The pig can't even grasp that when heat in > heat out, temperature rises.

Like every end-of-times cultist, after every failed prediction, they just push the date of armageddon back a few more years.
:rolleyes:

You are so fucking brainwashed that you do not recognize that you are talking about your own fucking doomsday cult, fool.

Last edited:
The pig can't even grasp that when heat in > heat out, temperature rises.

As others have stated, you're just arguing with yourself....in circles.
As explained earlier, Venus loses heat and so does Earth.

When the Sun stops putting as much heat out, Earth will cool. If the Sun puts out much more heat, Earth's temps will rise.
Earth loses a ton of heat every day.
Why you can't understand that Earth loses heat is beyond me.

Again, a 3 year old could grasp this.....your CATS could grasp this......but you can't.

pig.jpg

image can be found at Stock Images, Photos, Vectors, Video, and Music | Shutterstock

Last edited:
NEWSFLASH

Global Warming IS NO LONGER AN ISSUE
Bill Gates has resolved the issue completely
(Leftist will now kill off all plant life on Earth out of sheer stupidity)

From the link in post one,

The forecast for the next solar cycle says it will be the weakest of the last 200 years. The maximum of this next cycle – measured in terms of sunspot number, a standard measure of solar activity level – could be 30 to 50% lower than the most recent one. The results show that the next cycle will start in 2020 and reach its maximum in 2025.

Now that is scary since a drop that big from an already low solar cycle 24 level is going to cause a definite cooling trend that can no longer be ignored by many of the warmists who are still functioning, the holdouts will run to the hills still denying it.

Maybe we should start making weather predictions based on this measurable trend.. Get a $trill in grants to study it. Come up with methods to "warm the planet" and prevent mass migration out of the Yukon and Alaska and Siberia...

I'll start.. I predict the ice loading on solar panels and wind mills will reduce their production from 30% of RATED power to 3% or less.. LOL......

From the link in post one,

The forecast for the next solar cycle says it will be the weakest of the last 200 years. The maximum of this next cycle – measured in terms of sunspot number, a standard measure of solar activity level – could be 30 to 50% lower than the most recent one. The results show that the next cycle will start in 2020 and reach its maximum in 2025.

Now that is scary since a drop that big from an already low solar cycle 24 level is going to cause a definite cooling trend that can no longer be ignored by many of the warmists who are still functioning, the holdouts will run to the hills still denying it.

Maybe we should start making weather predictions based on this measurable trend.. Get a $trill in grants to study it. Come up with methods to "warm the planet" and prevent mass migration out of the Yukon and Alaska and Siberia...

I'll start.. I predict the ice loading on solar panels and wind mills will reduce their production from 30% of RATED power to 3% or less.. LOL......
Ice Loading usually shuts them all down... I see you have that spot covered...

Here is a new paper out on Galactic Cosmic Rays and how they increase cloud cover in low solar output states. If what they found is correct, our increased monsoonal flows, rain, and snow is all caused by the increased cloud cover found when GCR's increase in our atmosphere. Solar wind is usually what stops 90% or greater of this from hitting the earth. During a deep solar minimum, GCR's bombard the earth and increase cloud formation. This decreases solar input into our oceans and speeds cooling.

Now we have empirical evidence that it is indeed happening today.

Revealing the impact of cosmic rays on the Earth’s climate

Kobe University

New evidence suggests that high-energy particles from space known as galactic cosmic rays affect the Earth’s climate by increasing cloud cover, causing an “umbrella effect”.

When galactic cosmic rays increased during the Earth’s last geomagnetic reversal transition 780,000 years ago, the umbrella effect of low-cloud cover led to high atmospheric pressure in Siberia, causing the East Asian winter monsoon to become stronger. This is evidence that galactic cosmic rays influence changes in the Earth’s climate. The findings were made by a research team led by Professor Masayuki Hyodo (Research Center for Inland Seas, Kobe University) and published on June 28 in the online edition of Scientific Reports.

Winter monsoons became stronger during geomagnetic reversal

The earth is in the midst of a magnetic reversal today. So not only is the sun's output not removing GCR's our magnetic shield is allowing them in due to its weak state.

From the paper;
"In both locations, for about 5000 years during the geomagnetic reversal 780,000 years ago, they discovered evidence of stronger winter monsoons: particles became coarser, and accumulation speeds were up to > 3 times faster. These strong winter monsoons coincide with the period during the geomagnetic reversal when the Earth’s magnetic strength fell to less than ¼, and galactic cosmic rays increased by over 50%. This suggests that the increase in cosmic rays was accompanied by an increase in low-cloud cover, the umbrella effect of the clouds cooled the continent, and Siberian high atmospheric pressure became stronger. Added to other phenomena during the geomagnetic reversal – evidence of an annual average temperature drop of 2-3 degrees Celsius, and an increase in annual temperature ranges from the sediment in Osaka Bay – this new discovery about winter monsoons provides further proof that the climate changes are caused by the cloud umbrella effect."

In looking at the math numbers, this alone could be the cause of earths warming and cooling without any help from CO2. The range of temperature change dwarfs any potential CO2 influence by a factor of three. ONE MORE THING THE ALARMISTS FAILED TO MODEL.

SOURCE

Journal; Winter monsoons became stronger during geomagnetic reversal

Nature; Intensified East Asian winter monsoon during the last geomagnetic reversal transition

Last edited:
If you have any concerns about whether our cooling will be like the Dalton or Maunder events, SIDC is tell us to prepare for a Dalton type event.

"Overview
The sun continues to be very quiet and it has been without sunspots this year 62% of the time as we approach what is likely to be one of the deepest solar minimums in a long, long time. In fact, all indications are that the upcoming solar minimum may be even quieter than the last one which was the deepest in nearly a century. In addition, there are now forecasts that the next solar cycle, #25, will be the weakest in more than 200 years. The current solar cycle, #24, has been the weakest with the fewest sunspots since solar cycle 14 peaked in February 1906. Solar cycle 24 continues a recent trend of weakening solar cycles which began with solar cycle 21 that peaked around 1980 and if the latest forecasts are correct, that trend will continue for at least another decade or so."

SIDC+DailySunspotNumberSince1977.png

If you look closely at the trend it does not look good for any further warming globally. In-fact a drop of 2-3 deg C could occur in the next ten years.

"Deep solar minimum

The sun is blank again today and this is the 31st spotless day in a row which is just two behind the total (33) set earlier this year making the current Solar Cycle (SC24) hitting over 30 day totals for consecutive spotless days on four occasions, last seen in the 1910’s . We are now entering into the next solar minimum phase and there are indications that it will be as deep and long as any in more than a century. The solar minimum is a somewhat misunderstood phase of the solar cycle which is not without its consequences."

Well.... Might I suggest a little planning the next two years to ensure that millions do not starve when the earth shifts gears and cooling of the mid latitudes becomes so pronounced that we start loosing crops due to the shortened growing seasons.

Source; 10:30 AM | *Now entering a deep solar minimum and the latest forecast for solar cycle 25 suggests it may be the weakest cycle in 200 years*

Ive read the peer reviewed "science" and they find it laughable to believe that the Sun has all that much of an impact on our climate. Much like the turtles that once held up the Earth on their backs, it's CO2 all the way down

If you have any concerns about whether our cooling will be like the Dalton or Maunder events, SIDC is tell us to prepare for a Dalton type event.

"Overview
The sun continues to be very quiet and it has been without sunspots this year 62% of the time as we approach what is likely to be one of the deepest solar minimums in a long, long time. In fact, all indications are that the upcoming solar minimum may be even quieter than the last one which was the deepest in nearly a century. In addition, there are now forecasts that the next solar cycle, #25, will be the weakest in more than 200 years. The current solar cycle, #24, has been the weakest with the fewest sunspots since solar cycle 14 peaked in February 1906. Solar cycle 24 continues a recent trend of weakening solar cycles which began with solar cycle 21 that peaked around 1980 and if the latest forecasts are correct, that trend will continue for at least another decade or so."

SIDC+DailySunspotNumberSince1977.png

If you look closely at the trend it does not look good for any further warming globally. In-fact a drop of 2-3 deg C could occur in the next ten years.

"Deep solar minimum

The sun is blank again today and this is the 31st spotless day in a row which is just two behind the total (33) set earlier this year making the current Solar Cycle (SC24) hitting over 30 day totals for consecutive spotless days on four occasions, last seen in the 1910’s . We are now entering into the next solar minimum phase and there are indications that it will be as deep and long as any in more than a century. The solar minimum is a somewhat misunderstood phase of the solar cycle which is not without its consequences."

Well.... Might I suggest a little planning the next two years to ensure that millions do not starve when the earth shifts gears and cooling of the mid latitudes becomes so pronounced that we start loosing crops due to the shortened growing seasons.

Source; 10:30 AM | *Now entering a deep solar minimum and the latest forecast for solar cycle 25 suggests it may be the weakest cycle in 200 years*

Ive read the peer reviewed "science" and they find it laughable to believe that the Sun has all that much of an impact on our climate. Much like the turtles that once held up the Earth on their backs, it's CO2 all the way down
People simply fail to understand its not just the energy from the sun which has an effect on our climate. The magnetic aurora (field) affects our earths magnetic field as well. When they both go weak the earth is struck by cosmic radiation and that produces cloud cover and greater monsoonal flows, which cool the earth further.

This increased precipitation can also be in the form of snow...

Forum List

Back