soccer(real football) is best sport .but american dont watch it. why? politic?

College basketball...the only sport I give a damn about. Well besides gymnastics
why college basketball? why no nba?

+ please learn college basketball system to me
i cant understand
have college basketball playoff??

Watch 'March Madness.' The NCAA Basketball Tournament might be the best sporting event in the country. It's 'One & Done.' Incredible pressure. Check it out.

Soccer is and always has been a great sport for kids.

At the professional level it is chicken-shit however.

If you square-off any NFL football athlete against any soccer prima donna the soccer player is going to get his girlie azz kicked to sh!t.

Yeah, Soccer players are pretty gay for the most part. However, Rugby and Australian Rules Football Players are pretty damn tough. They take a real beating with no protection. I gotta respect them.
time out and stop playing is for gay people .
not for soccer

You have to look at football as a chess match...with lots of violence.
I love to see a good coaching staff make adjustments to counter the other coaches tactics.
And as much as I hate to admit it Belichick is the best I've ever seen at it.

i think soccer isnt good for american. because football havnt timeout
and american politican want brainwash american people in timeout tv com...
+ im drunk and very happy for barcelona win. its not serious topic

Barcelona - PSG
Barcelona vs PSG 6-1 - Goals & Highlights 08/03/2017 - ...
View attachment 116017▶ 10:28

۳۸ دقیقه پیش - بارگذاری توسطMATTHDQ
Barcelona vs PSG 6-1 - Goals & Highlights 08/03/2017 HD Goals: Suarez 3',

Soccer is a sport?

Soccer is and always has been a great sport for kids.

At the professional level it is chicken-shit however.

If you square-off any NFL football athlete against any soccer prima donna the soccer player is going to get his girlie azz kicked to sh!t.

Yeah, Soccer players are pretty gay for the most part. However, Rugby and Australian Rules Football Players are pretty damn tough. They take a real beating with no protection. I gotta respect them.
time out and stop playing is for gay people .
not for soccer

I'll give ya that. Soccer is continuous play. Other American Sports could learn something from that. There is too much stoppage of play in most American Sports. But that gets into the money aspect of sports. The advertisers.

Barcelona - PSG

Lots of Americans watch soccer. Love it. Loved playing it, coaching it, ref'ing it.

Barcelona - PSG

It's boring.

A game that has scores of 1-0 on average is not much fun to watch.

American (real) Football is far more entertaining.

Barcelona - PSG

This question has been asked and answered the same way for decades, we do not like it, we like ping pong better, another back and forth game with a lot more action...the left are the only ones playing politics with it insisting there is something more than not liking it...trust me on this, if it were fun to watch we would watch it...got it now, we do not like it...WE DO NOT LIKE IT!...if soccer were entertaining it would be on our TV's with a ton of commercials...btw, I've been to Spain...Barcelona, Palma-Palma nova...beautiful country, wonderful people, and ooohhhhhh the wine flows so freely..

There is nothing in this whole wide world more exciting than watching a hitter nail a hanging slider and leg out a stand-op triple. Unfortunately, my Detroit Tigers are mostly fat Venzies who can barely leg out a single. :cry:

There is nothing in this whole wide world more exciting than watching a hitter nail a hanging slider and leg out a stand-op triple. Unfortunately, my Detroit Tigers are mostly fat Venzies who can barely leg out a single. :cry:

Baseball can be boring if your team sucks.
When it comes to baseball I'm definitely a fair weather fan.
Fortunately the Astros have been fun to watch lately.

Barcelona - PSG

Lots of Americans watch soccer. Love it. Loved playing it, coaching it, ref'ing it.

Barcelona - PSG

This question has been asked and answered the same way for decades, we do not like it, we like ping pong better, another back and forth game with a lot more action...the left are the only ones playing politics with it insisting there is something more than not liking it...trust me on this, if it were fun to watch we would watch it...got it now, we do not like it...WE DO NOT LIKE IT!...if soccer were entertaining it would be on our TV's with a ton of commercials...btw, I've been to Spain...Barcelona, Palma-Palma nova...beautiful country, wonderful people, and ooohhhhhh the wine flows so freely..

The gay faking injury stuff really annoys most Americans. America's a tough place. They don't like the Euro gayness. It is what it is.

As much as I personally hate Belichick and Brady, I must take my hat off to them as well.

Their skill and excellence is indicative of American prowess on the gridiron, on the sea, in the air, and on land anywhere.

I

Barcelona - PSG

Barcelona - PSG

The gay faking injury stuff really annoys most Americans. America's a tough place. They don't like the Euro gayness. It is what it is.

The game just doesn't translate very well here

Unfortunately, Baseball's lost a lot of fans. I'm part of an era that was raised on the greatness of Baseball. But most young people today think it's a very boring sport. It doesn't move quick enough for them.

They've grown up on instant gratifications like Video Games, Cell Phones, and the Internet. Baseball doesn't make sense to them. It's like how i viewed Golf when i was a kid. But i'm still a big Baseball Fan. I'm a BoSox freak through & through.

Baseball can be boring if your team sucks.
When it comes to baseball I'm definitely a fair weather fan.
Fortunately the Astros have been fun to watch lately.

Watching Miggy and Altuve horse around at 1st base is what I like about Detroit-Houston games: :lol:

081515_hou_altuve_miggy_jersey_tug_med_vwuaqj2y.gif

As much as I personally hate Belichick and Brady, I must take my hat off to them as well.

Their skill and excellence is indicative of American prowess on the gridiron, on the sea, in the air, and on land anywhere.

Brady and Belichick are the greatest. Period, end of story.

Forum List

Back