soccer(real football) is best sport .but american dont watch it. why? politic?

love the hammer, but you still don't understand America as well as you want

I hope the Raiders do move to LV

Our main home is SLC, the whole family will buy season tickets, and fly or chauffeur their for home games.

Germany is fun to watch play soccer because they move the ball around like a basketball team and they score quickly against any opponent.

Any other team in the world has players who always hog the ball, pretend they are dying anytime they get any contact on the field, and take forever to score.

That's why soccer sucks. It is like watching paint dry, except in the case of Germany.
brazil or argentina is good too
.but football isnt just national sport
barcelona or real or manchester or bayern munich is good team too
Brazil and Argentina have players who hog the ball -- boring as hell.
brazil and argentina have best player in world
but they arent good fot tactic. they have technic ability
but germany have tactic ability
for example messi or aguero(argentina player) in their club team are amazing but not good enough in national team

love the hammer, but you still don't understand America as well as you want

I hope the Raiders do move to LV

Our main home is SLC, the whole family will buy season tickets, and fly or chauffeur their for home games.

920x920.jpg

The field is too big, the goal is too big, score is too low, the players all have concussions from bouncing the ball off their heads, and we got enough hooligans as it without importing any more. :nono:

Last edited:
Seems like younger Americans are getting into soccer. My only involvement in the sport was the couple of years my sons played youth soccer until they came to their senses and started playing baseball. I do admire the skill and athleticism it takes to play high level soccer. It just isn't interesting for me to watch.

Soccer is and always has been a great sport for kids.

At the professional level it is chicken-shit however.

If you square-off any NFL football athlete against any soccer prima donna the soccer player is going to get his girlie azz kicked to sh!t.

The field is too big, the goal is too big, score is too low, the players all have concussions from bouncing the ball off their heads, and we got enough hooligans as it without importing any more. :nono:
rsz_istock_000031395704_full.jpg

If you square-off any NFL football athlete against any soccer prima donna the soccer player is going to get his girlie azz kicked to sh!t.

Yeah, Soccer players are pretty gay for the most part. However, Rugby and Australian Rules Football Players are pretty damn tough. They take a real beating with no protection. I gotta respect them.

College basketball...the only sport I give a damn about. Well besides gymnastics
why college basketball? why no nba?

+ please learn college basketball system to me
i cant understand
have college basketball playoff??

Yeah, Soccer players are pretty gay for the most part. However, Rugby and Australian Rules Football Players are pretty damn tough. They take a beating with no real protection. I gotta respect them.

Far better than soccer.
Although the NFL has to be the hardest hitting and most damaging to the body of all sports.

Yeah, Soccer players are pretty gay for the most part. However, Rugby and Australian Rules Football Players are pretty damn tough. They take a real beating with no protection. I gotta respect them.
time out and stop playing is for gay people .
not for soccer

College basketball...the only sport I give a damn about. Well besides gymnastics
why college basketball? why no nba?

+ please learn college basketball system to me
i cant understand
have college basketball playoff??

The NBA is a joke, college basketball is real basketball, I was born and raised in the state of Indiana, Hoosier Hysteria and if you're not from Indiana I can't begin to explain it

I just can't take a sport seriously me and my brother invented in our back yard at about 9 years old.

Here's a ball, you can't touch it with your hands. Try to get it past me in between these two fence poles.

We are AMERICANS.....we don't settle for a tie (unless it's too dark to see) and we come back at first light to finish it.

Ties=UNAmerican.
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

Forum List

Back