soccer(real football) is best sport .but american dont watch it. why? politic?

This question has been asked and answered the same way for decades, we do not like it, we like ping pong better, another back and forth game with a lot more action...the left are the only ones playing politics with it insisting there is something more than not liking it...trust me on this, if it were fun to watch we would watch it...got it now, we do not like it...WE DO NOT LIKE IT!...if soccer were entertaining it would be on our TV's with a ton of commercials...btw, I've been to Spain...Barcelona, Palma-Palma nova...beautiful country, wonderful people, and ooohhhhhh the wine flows so freely..
why soccer is most popular sport in world?

It is cheap to play. One ball and a couple of nets strung up.
grass lands is very expensive in asia and sout america and africa

Who said you have to play on grass? I played on a gravel parking lot in Egypt!
im talking about pro sport ?
I was telling you why so many people around the world like it as a pro sport

Any game where a tie is settled with free kicks isn't worth watching

That would be like deciding a tied basketball game with free throws

and soccer players fake too may injuries

They used to call that the beehive. If you never got to survive that it's a shame. So much fun.

I learned old-school....some prick was cutting your corners you'd dab his shift lever with your toe and stall him. I always walked the track weeds before 1st moto to see where I could send a guy without him hitting rocks or a ditch. My game-face was never a joke....nobody talked to me much on race day.
I learned the brake or shift lever trick my first race after moving up from amateur. Bike bogged and I realize the guy next to me is pushing my foot down on the brake.

I didn't like talking before a race either. Preferred to just be alone.

i think soccer isnt good for american. because football havnt timeout
and american politican want brainwash american people in timeout tv com...
+ im drunk and very happy for barcelona win. its not serious topic

Barcelona - PSG
Barcelona vs PSG 6-1 - Goals & Highlights 08/03/2017 - ...
View attachment 116017[emoji666] 10:28

۳۸ دقیقه پیش - بارگذاری توسطMATTHDQ
Barcelona vs PSG 6-1 - Goals & Highlights 08/03/2017 HD Goals: Suarez 3',

We don't like soccer because its a low IQ game for low IQ people.
The score goes 1-0 or 2-1 or 3-2........ You I mean you....... don't even use your other hand to count the score.
This is why you don't like baseball because when the score goes over 10 ............. you start removing your shoes. If the score go over 20 you are in trouble ................ Hey honey please take off your shoes.

Don't go to basketball ball game.

7 point for one action is good

Barcelona - PSG

The score goes 1-0 or 2-1 or 3-2........ You I mean you....... don't even use your other hand to count the score.
This is why you don't like baseball because when the score goes over 10 ............. you start removing your shoes. If the score go over 20 you are in trouble ................ Hey honey please take off your shoes.

You mean 6 points.

Barcelona - PSG

1. The only thing that this can happen is...... 2 points.... + flagrant foul 2 free throws ....... same team possession ........ + 3 pointers = 7 points which I haven't seen this yet.

2. Or 3 points + foul 1 free throw + then in bound stolen .......... 3 pointers = 7 points. I haven't seen this either.

It will be a lot easier for you if you bring a box of toothpicks next time you go to a basketball game.

They used to call that the beehive. If you never got to survive that it's a shame. So much fun.

I learned old-school....some prick was cutting your corners you'd dab his shift lever with your toe and stall him. I always walked the track weeds before 1st moto to see where I could send a guy without him hitting rocks or a ditch. My game-face was never a joke....nobody talked to me much on race day.
I learned the brake or shift lever trick my first race after moving up from amateur. Bike bogged and I realize the guy next to me is pushing my foot down on the brake.

Tell me your best worst story racing. The competition is pretty blunt but I had a few great sportsmanship moments as well.

We had a two day grand prix one weekend. The first day we ran the track counter clock wise, the second we ran it clock wise. I did well the first day, all good I think I got second which kinda pissed me off. So Sunday rolls around and we line up for the qualifier we're assigned to.

The gate drops and I had a great start. Holeshot by at least a bike length. I go into the first turn and suddenly on my left side this fucking Honda hit's me. He not only smashes my knee but he takes out my radiator. The water and steam are everywhere I'm pretty much wrecked and done. He's fucked too so as I'm walking the bike back to the truck he's walking his saying he's sorry he forgot we switched directions and how it was all his fault. I was nice and told him shit happens it's fine.

Next thing I know I'm at my truck and this guy his old man and his brother show up at my truck with a radiator, a shroud and some fluid. They jump on my bike and I'm like WTF? I'm undressing getting ready to go home and they are throwing this radiator on my bike, appologizing profusely and I'm thinking holy hell stop appologizing it was just a fuck up. But they got me fixed up and ready for the LCQ. Which I won and moved to the main and came in second again. Some Nebraska fucking guy.

Anyway after it was all done they give me the parts, called it square and we all chilled out for a while. It was pretty cool. Turns out he had a younger brother riding a KX in the beginner class so he was done for the day and they give me their parts off of his bike. Made for a good day and a great memory. I'm sure they spent a good portion on Monday to get a new radiator but I was all fixed up.

Tell me your best worst story racing. The competition is pretty blunt but I had a few great sportsmanship moments as well.

We had a two day grand prix one weekend. The first day we ran the track counter clock wise, the second we ran it clock wise. I did well the first day, all good I think I got second which kinda pissed me off. So Sunday rolls around and we line up for the qualifier we're assigned to.

The gate drops and I had a great start. Holeshot by at least a bike length. I go into the first turn and suddenly on my left side this fucking Honda hit's me. He not only smashes my knee but he takes out my radiator. The water and steam are everywhere I'm pretty much wrecked and done. He's fucked too so as I'm walking the bike back to the truck he's walking his saying he's sorry he forgot we switched directions and how it was all his fault. I was nice and told him shit happens it's fine.

Next thing I know I'm at my truck and this guy his old man and his brother show up at my truck with a radiator, a shroud and some fluid. They jump on my bike and I'm like WTF? I'm undressing getting ready to go home and they are throwing this radiator on my bike, appologizing profusely and I'm thinking holy hell stop appologizing it was just a fuck up. But they got me fixed up and ready for the LCQ. Which I won and moved to the main and came in second again. Some Nebraska fucking guy.

Anyway after it was all done they give me the parts, called it square and we all chilled out for a while. It was pretty cool. Turns out he had a younger brother riding a KX in the beginner class so he was done for the day and they give me their parts off of his bike. Made for a good day and a great memory. I'm sure they spent a good portion on Monday to get a new radiator but I was all fixed up.

I'll probably get banned from here sometime today....it seems I'm not allowed to defend myself when I'm called a "traitor" by leftist trash like "Garydog"....If that happens take care and nice knowing ya.

I'll probably get banned from here sometime today....it seems I'm not allowed to defend myself when I'm called a "traitor" by leftist trash like "Garydog"....If that happens take care and nice knowing ya.
Damn I hope not that seems crazy.

Barcelona - PSG

You mean 6 points.

even faggot can do this 1 extra point

Barcelona - PSG

1. The only thing that this can happen is...... 2 points.... + flagrant foul 2 free throws ....... same team possession ........ + 3 pointers = 7 points which I haven't seen this yet.

2. Or 3 points + foul 1 free throw + then in bound stolen .......... 3 pointers = 7 points. I haven't seen this either.

It will be a lot easier for you if you bring a box of toothpicks next time you go to a basketball game.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::bang3::bang3::bang3:

Barcelona - PSG
View attachment 116017▶ 10:28

I thought Paris Saint Germain was one of the best soccer teams in the world....
Now I know I wasn't right :eek-52:

Soccer is a most popular sport in Europe and Latin America.
I do agree that American sports rely on commercial TV for coverage and there is only one half-time break in soccer so that must be one reason.
Very many American children, like their counterparts in Europe, do play soccer in grade school and middle school but I imagine there is little place for it in high schools.
Perhaps, as the demand for it from students at the high school level increases, there will be support coming from their schools and communities. The demand will have to come from the ground up with neighborhoods competing and then town teams. TV will come later.

Barcelona - PSG

You mean 6 points.

even faggot can do this 1 extra point

Thats two actions.
And just so ya know a lot of kickers are ex soccer players.

Doesn't look like you were banned.

Forum List

Back