soccer(real football) is best sport .but american dont watch it. why? politic?

I could clear that obstacle on my Penton but not stop or turn on top.
One of the local motorcycle dealers in the town I grew up in was a man named Mike Lewis.

He sold Pentons, CZ, Rickman Metisse, KTM, and other bikes.

He was a Penton factory rider, and won a Silver medal in the 1972 ISDT in Europe. ..... :cool:

Last edited:
Sammy Miller replica Bultaco Sherpa T....ain't she a beauty? Notice how far back the foot pegs are.

bultaco-sherpa-t-250-03.jpg

I could clear that obstacle on my Penton but not stop or turn on top.
One of the local motorcycle dealers in the town I grew up in was a man named Mike Lewis.

He sold Pentons, CZ, Rickman Metisse, KTM, and other bikes.

He was a Penton factory rider, and won a Silver medal in the 1972 ISDT in Europe. ..... :cool:

Bultaco ISDT....I restored one of these 20 years ago....that tank bag cost me $150! And the watch magnifier was almost as much....talk about a money-trap. Notice the enclosed chain and sprocket.

matador_mk4sd.jpg

My favorite Bul and the fastest bike I've ever been on....model #135 250cc Pursang. 38bhp with a Mikuni carb and weighed 190 lbs. Remember, Bultaco raced a 360cc in open class....largest engine they ever built.

a201700_1.jpg

Last edited:
I restored 14 Bultacos and only quit because I couldn't find any more derelicts....this is the condition most of them were in when I came upon them....this is the feared #68 box-tail Pursang (dual plugs) waiting for a savior..and I became that guy for a couple years:

135-and-68-Bultacos-011.jpg

Gee.. I don't want to interrupt whatever this is. That would be rude.
Ain't soccer anymore from what I see. Wasn't EVER Politics.

So how about "The Garage"?? I here there's beer in the fridge.

i think soccer isnt good for american. because football havnt timeout
and american politican want brainwash american people in timeout tv com...
+ im drunk and very happy for barcelona win. its not serious topic

Barcelona - PSG
Barcelona vs PSG 6-1 - Goals & Highlights 08/03/2017 - ...
View attachment 116017▶ 10:28

۳۸ دقیقه پیش - بارگذاری توسطMATTHDQ
Barcelona vs PSG 6-1 - Goals & Highlights 08/03/2017 HD Goals: Suarez 3',

Actually, US Football gives you plenty of time to pee the beer and eat the chicken wings. I enjoyed PSG's win a couple weeks ago- Hadn't beaten Barca in a long time. -FrancophileHFW.

Barcelona - PSG
View attachment 116017[emoji666] 10:28

It's BOOOOOOOOOOORING!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930U using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

if you arent fan. soccer is boring. but believe me. best sport in world for watch is soccer

When do you PEE? Seriously, you have to understand the details to love it. Like baseball.

best sport:

1: soccer
2:basketball
3:tennis
4:voleyball
5:wrestling
6: american footbal
7:ufc
8:nascar

Irani........... Soccer is number 1 sports in third world countries BECAUSE they cannot afford stadium for basketball courts, tennis court, football etc etc etc.
in soccer all they have to do is use coconut or grape fruits in a rice field ....... Game is on.

Barcelona - PSG

This question has been asked and answered the same way for decades, we do not like it, we like ping pong better, another back and forth game with a lot more action...the left are the only ones playing politics with it insisting there is something more than not liking it...trust me on this, if it were fun to watch we would watch it...got it now, we do not like it...WE DO NOT LIKE IT!...if soccer were entertaining it would be on our TV's with a ton of commercials...btw, I've been to Spain...Barcelona, Palma-Palma nova...beautiful country, wonderful people, and ooohhhhhh the wine flows so freely..

why soccer is most popular sport in world?

It is cheap to play. One ball and a couple of nets strung up.

grass lands is very expensive in asia and sout america and africa

No it's not...... they play after the harvest season.

I watched lots of sports games. NBA, College basketball, NFL, Baseball, Tennis, Golf. Also NASCAR, professional chess, UFC....... but no boring Soccer.

I regularly play golf, basketball, tennis and chess.

Barcelona - PSG

We don't like soccer because its a low IQ game for low IQ people.
The score goes 1-0 or 2-1 or 3-2........ You I mean you....... don't even use your other hand to count the score.
This is why you don't like baseball because when the score goes over 10 ............. you start removing your shoes. If the score go over 20 you are in trouble ................ Hey honey please take off your shoes.

Don't go to basketball ball game.

I watched lots of sports games. NBA, College basketball, NFL, Baseball, Tennis, Golf. Also NASCAR, professional chess, UFC....... but no boring Soccer.

I regularly play golf, basketball, tennis and chess.

I regularly watched Laker or Clippers at Staples and Miami Heat at American Airline Arena.

Sucks our football team Chargers is moving to Los Angeles.

(A) The higher the level of competition, the less scoring takes place in Soccer. A "Highlight Film" of the entire World Cup wouldn't last 30 minutes.

(B) Any sport that prohibits the use of arms and hands is fundamentally preposterous. Arms and hands are where the rubber meets the road for humans. Watching a soccer game is literally as exciting as watching a marathon. "Wake me up when you get to the finish."

(C) Unlike most good spectator sports, during 95% of any championship-level game, THERE IS NOTHING THAT CAN HAPPEN (other than an injury) that could impact the outcome of the game. The players with the ball are simply too far from the goal to score a point. Compare American football, where a touchdown is at least possible on every play, or baseball, where any pitch can result in a home run. Note that in basketball, they imposed a "ten second rule" that requires the team to get past half-court quickly, thus minimizing this "dead time" in the games. Soccer needs such a rule.

Forum List

Back