Сoca and Coca Cola

The example with Coca Cola only confirms this by the way. Americans do not even know that they all went through a coca addiction, it turned out to be harmless and did not lead to massive abstinent syndrom. What can not be said about the experiments of introducing dry laws

How many drug addicts do you know who look like that?

scale_1200

The life, appearance, manners of alcoholics are the most disgusting of all. In fact, even the heroes of Denny Boyle's drug addicts are in a better situation. This does not always lead to such disastrous consequences, but in general it is even more dangerous than heroin. Including for health. Heroin won't kill the liver and brain as quickly as alcohol

I have never seen such a state of heroin addicts. They had problems with infections and blood vessels, it looked disgusting, but still not as disgusting as alcoholism, and this is not due to the substance as such, but to intravenous injections in unsanitary conditions.

How many drug addicts do you know who look like that?

scale_1200

The life, appearance, manners of alcoholics are the most disgusting of all. In fact, even the heroes of Denny Boyle's drug addicts are in a better situation. This does not always lead to such disastrous consequences, but in general it is even more dangerous than heroin. Including for health. Heroin won't kill the liver and brain as quickly as alcohol
ZOMBIES!!!

Alcoholics terrorize their families, often beat their wives and children, do not educate, sometimes beat to death, sometimes rape, and this is not because they have no money for alcohol, but because alcohol is available

The definition of a light drug lies in the fact that it does not have a strong psychoactive effect and does not lead to severe addiction. This applies to substances such as coffee and cigarettes, but alcohol has nothing to do with "lightness".

And therefore, if it is not a light drug, then on what basis is it freely sold in almost all countries? Based on the fact that it is necessary for leftist politics, for the degradation of the masses and other hidden goals

Cocaine is expensive because you can't grow coca plants everywhere, so you have to transport them, then process them into cocaine, and then ship it to the markets.

All of that shipping is very risky, and the private plane pilots and smugglers have to be paid a lot. People won't "suitcase" a couple of kilos of coke in their rectum without significant compensation.

I can't believe I actually thought about that for a second or two.

Hate you now.
Not a problem. You're not the first woman to say she hates me. Ask me about the first time I got drunk and opened my ex-wife's closet and went to pissing on her clothes.

Drugs are more hazardous to your health and happiness than booze, generally speaking. They'll usually end your life quicker too. Booze is cheaper and more socially acceptable but if you let it, it'll destroy your life and health just as drastically.

Neither choice is real romantic, are they?

I think we should smoke more pot.. Especially seniors.

I think we should smoke more pot.. Especially seniors.

I don't see any point in smoking marijuana. These people are gasping and laughing at it, it just makes the person an idiot, and does nothing else.

Marijuana is probably some kind of religion promoting African American culture among whites. This was very actively promoted by Jamaican musicians, reggae and ska performers among British mods and skinheads, somewhere in the 50s and 60s

I don't see any point in smoking marijuana. These people are gasping and laughing at it, it just makes the person an idiot, and does nothing else.

It also relaxes people and stimulates appetite.. All things in moderation.

It also relaxes people and stimulates appetite.. All things in moderation.
I don't think you have to chase those crumbs, poor appetite is not such a big problem to smoke marijuana for that, and it's an unhealthy eating practice. In general, medicine should not think about drug-induced increase in appetite, but about looking for the reasons for its decrease and eliminating them. It would be *normal* but it of cource not about modern medicine of scammers

I don't think you have to chase those crumbs, poor appetite is not such a big problem to smoke marijuana for that, and it's an unhealthy eating practice. In general, medicine should not think about drug-induced increase in appetite, but about looking for the reasons for its decrease and eliminating them. It would be *normal* but it of cource not about modern medicine of scammers
Well ya keep looking for scams eventually ya find one. Congrats ya drug prices here are a big fucking scam. This one you hit on the nose.

Forum List

Back