Сoca and Coca Cola

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Previously, instead of coffee, they used coca. Why didn't the Americans become drug addicts, after all, children drank it?

And where did they get so much coca, it's a very expensive drug.

Previously, instead of coffee, they used coca. Why didn't the Americans become drug addicts, after all, children drank it?

Okay, who's sock account is this? No one is this stupid and still able to breath without being hooked up to a respirator.

Don't know much about coca, but my penis became magnetized. Anybody heard anything about what might have caused that?

Duh

The leaves of the coca plant aren't expensive.

Coca leaf tea has been drunk in South American countries for centuries and still is

Americans have been ditzy drug derps since the day they climbed Plymouth rock and waved bleary eyed at the trees. Even better than a slurp of Coke, was Dr. Freud addicting half the damn country on cocaine.

Americans are stupid about drugs and it doesn't seem they care much beyond a stupid r-shirt that says "Just say No!" Brilliant. Or hey- a big fat bunch of has beens and never really weres get themselves squished up for their chance to participate in another save the world by bad singing a song venture.

Ack...

Don't know much about coca, but my penis became magnetized. Anybody heard anything about what might have caused that?

I can't believe I actually thought about that for a second or two.

Hate you now.

Americans have been ditzy drug derps since the day they climbed Plymouth rock and waved bleary eyed at the trees. Even better than a slurp of Coke, was Dr. Freud addicting half the damn country on cocaine.

Americans are stupid about drugs and it doesn't seem they care much beyond a stupid r-shirt that says "Just say No!" Brilliant. Or hey- a big fat bunch of has beens and never really weres get themselves squished up for their chance to participate in another save the world by bad singing a song venture.

Ack...
I am against drugs, but I think that if there is no wild use and unsanitary conditions, it is better than alcohol. I have never seen drug addicts that more desocialized than alcoholics

Do not know. This is probably due to politics and accessibility.
Politics plays a role because it determines whether these things are legal or not. Ultimately though, these prices are determined by supply and demand economics. Making a product illegal makes it less accessible to the public but it doesn't necessarily make the demand any less. That's why prices get driven up.

many drugs are illegal, but there are also cheap ones

1636387356580.png

Politics plays a role because it determines whether these things are legal or not. Ultimately though, these prices are determined by supply and demand economics. Making a product illegal makes it less accessible to the public but it doesn't necessarily make the demand any less. That's why prices get driven up.
there is also "economic policy". Officials can whisper in the ear of the police how active they will be in relation to these or those drug dealers, and availability will depend on this, you can launch a fashion in the media. I think LSD was available in the 60s, it was legal in the beginning. Where would unemployed hippies be able to get so much money from?

I am against drugs, but I think that if there is no wild use and unsanitary conditions, it is better than alcohol. I have never seen drug addicts that more desocialized than alcoholics

Drugs are more hazardous to your health and happiness than booze, generally speaking. They'll usually end your life quicker too. Booze is cheaper and more socially acceptable but if you let it, it'll destroy your life and health just as drastically.

Neither choice is real romantic, are they?

Drugs are more hazardous to your health and happiness than booze, generally speaking. They'll usually end your life quicker too. Booze is cheaper and more socially acceptable but if you let it, it'll destroy your life and health just as drastically.

Neither choice is real romantic, are they?
All options with psychoactive substances are bad, but when compared, this is not in favor of alcohol. Alcohol is considered "light", but this does not correspond to its actual properties, it is an extremely hard drug in all respects.
In the 90s there was a fashion for heroin and opiates, I knew a lot of people from there, almost everyone who died, died from overdoses or surrogates, most of them looked decent and they lived normal lives. At the same time, I saw alcoholics selling their children and drinking perfume through a spray bottle. They drank technical liquids.
This is a political issue, not a medical one.
The majority of domestic crimes are committed on the basis of alcohol addiction. States stimulate the use of alcohol in an implicit way, including through legalization.

Forum List

Back