So You Thought The War On Terror Was All But Over With The Killing Of UBL

Well now they are on the kick of 'he was WHITE.' So what. So fucking what! He was a muslim. Muslims come in all colors. Terror attacks are happening all over the world as we speak at the hands of the muslims. Refusing to face this fact, as you have so richly pointed out, mud, is going to cost this country so much in the future. It has already cost us dearly.

Maybe if we stopped sticking our dicks in the Muslim Hornet's nest, they'd stop stinging us.

Just sayin'....

Interesting then that the President said this in his announcement of the death of Bin Laden:

There is no doubt that al Qaida will continue to pursue attacks against us. We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.

lol, the rightwing nuthouse is in top form today.

Uh.....excuse me.

Obama has made more than a few speeches since that contradict this quote.

So,.........taking one phrase that has been cancelled out by numerous speeches by White House officials since to justify your argument is a bit illogical if not disingenuous.

Can you actually provide these quotes in context?

Frankly, I'm kind of having a hard time understanding you nutters. Weren't you the same ones who were whining that Obama was taking out terrorists with drone strikes? Didn't you praise Batshit Crazy Rand Paul when he filibustered on the basis of some paranoid scenario where a drone strike might be used in the US?

So now you are all upset that MAYBE we haven't gotten all the terrorists, if these guys had anything to do with Al Qaeda at all.

The war on Terror is never over

Its been around for thousands of years

Interesting then that the President said this in his announcement of the death of Bin Laden:

There is no doubt that al Qaida will continue to pursue attacks against us. We must and we will remain vigilant at home and abroad.

Uh.....excuse me.

So,.........taking one phrase that has been cancelled out by numerous speeches by White House officials since to justify your argument is a bit illogical if not disingenuous.

Can you actually provide these quotes in context?

Frankly, I'm kind of having a hard time understanding you nutters. Weren't you the same ones who were whining that Obama was taking out terrorists with drone strikes? Didn't you praise Batshit Crazy Rand Paul when he filibustered on the basis of some paranoid scenario where a drone strike might be used in the US?

So now you are all upset that MAYBE we haven't gotten all the terrorists, if these guys had anything to do with Al Qaeda at all.

You're asking for logic from people who have an irrational hatred of the President. They will never be able to back up their opinions or assertions and only have their flawed instincts or misbeliefs based on things that were half truths to being with. It is fun to toy with this mentally handicapped people though.

"Yet his death does not mark the end of our effort. There's no doubt that al Qaeda will continue to pursue attacks against us. We must -- and we will -- remain vigilant at home and abroad.

As we do, we must also reaffirm that the United States is not -- and never will be -- at war with Islam. I've made clear, just as President Bush did shortly after 9/11, that our war is not against Islam. Bin Laden was not a Muslim leader; he was a mass murderer of Muslims."

Full text of Obama's speech on bin Laden's death - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Clearly the echo-chambermaids want us to believe this was code for "The War On Terror Is All But Over"

Uh.....excuse me.

Links, quotes?

BINsdwBCYAAOYRs.jpg:large

We've been told by the Administration that the war against terror is all but over. al Qaeda has been decimated by Obama's drone program. We don't need to worry so much about Islamic aggression as we must worry about Tea Party terrorists. Well, this week has proven just how wrong they've been.

On NBC's "Meet The Depressed" they actually tied this attack into background checks harping on the same nonsense about how all of this violence can be eliminated if the GOP would just get out of the way of the left's trashing of the Constitution. The same sentiments were expressed on ABC's "Face The Nation". The father of a Sandyhook victim spent several minutes talking about how kids were shot in the forehead staring in the face of a crazed gunman. These people keep repeating that 90% of Americans want their right to bear arms taken away. That is essentially what Universal Background Checks means. Actually over 60% support the right to bear arms. If anything, this latest attack would cause more people to want to defend themselves, not less. It's like saying we all have to give up our cars because one person ran a red-light.

The only way we will be free of violence in America is if we turn it into a parking-lot and all of the promises of this administration have done nothing to decrease the threats that are still out there. As a matter of fact there is plenty of evidence that recent tweaks in national security policy has increased the threat. Cutbacks in funding, which the Democrats tried to blame on the Sequester, a sense of overconfidence in our government's ability to protect us, this has all led to where we are today picking up the pieces of a shattered event.

The treat is still out there as this article shows:

The attempted arrest of an allegedly hate-mongering teen aboard a Brooklyn subway quickly turned into a wild showdown between cops and a roiled mob, according to sources and video obtained by the Daily News.

The melee began when suspect Stephan Stowe, 17, and a group of eight friends approached a Jewish man wearing a yarmulke aboard a Brooklyn-bound 3 train just before 3 p.m. Monday, police sources said Wednesday.

"Assalamu Alaikum," Stowe said to the man, using a common greeting among Muslims that means, "Peace be with you," court documents allege.

When the man ignored the greeting, Stowe allegedly became combative.

"You think you're better than me?" the teen allegedly said. "We are cousins."

"No we’re not," The man shot back, and told Stowe to leave him alone.

The suspect then started hurling ethnic slurs and called the man disrespectful, according to court papers.

As the tension aboard the train escalated, the man whipped out his cell phone and took a photo of Stowe, who then snatched the phone and deleted the photo, police sources said.

"I'm going to kill you right now," Stowe said, according to cops and court records. He then swore at the man, according to cops and court records, and in an apparent reference to the Holocaust added, "They should have killed all of you."

The man managed to swipe his phone back from Stowe and ran to alert the conductor, police sources said. As the train pulled into the Eastern Parkway/Brooklyn Museum stop, cops were waiting to collar Stowe, police sources said.

I wonder if anyone remembers one of the worst terrorist attacks in history against a school in Beslan. It lasted 3 days and hundreds of children were killed. I've been worried that eventually schools will become the primary target for foreign terrorists because they are considered "soft-targets" due to the simple fact they are gun-free zones.

It seems the left is doing what it can to make more and more attacks possible, unintentionally I hope. It doesn't help that our borders remain wide-open thanks to the complacency of the current administration. It also doesn't seem automatic that once a foreign national becomes a citizen he or she learns to love this country. Suspect number two was a naturalized citizen. I wonder if he got his citizenship because he came to America at a young age.

RussiaNorthOssetia-Highlight.png

Links

Beslan school hostage crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SEE IT: Wild Brooklyn melee erupts as NYPD arrests Muslim teen for allegedly taunting Jewish subway rider - NY Daily News

Brooklyn Hasid charged with felony hate crime after attacking 'f---ing Arabs' living next door - NY Daily News

Counter-terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If someone here said the War on Terror was all but over with OBL's death, point them and their declarations out.

Other than that.....I find it interesting that NONE of the known terror organizations stepped up to claim this bombing. Why do you think that is? (What with terrorists usually falling all over themselves to claim things...even when they are not even terrorist attacks)

We've been told by the Administration that the war against terror is all but over. al Qaeda has been decimated by Obama's drone program. We don't need to worry so much about Islamic aggression as we must worry about Tea Party terrorists. Well, this week has proven just how wrong they've been.

On NBC's "Meet The Depressed" they actually tied this attack into background checks harping on the same nonsense about how all of this violence can be eliminated if the GOP would just get out of the way of the left's trashing of the Constitution. The same sentiments were expressed on ABC's "Face The Nation". The father of a Sandyhook victim spent several minutes talking about how kids were shot in the forehead staring in the face of a crazed gunman. These people keep repeating that 90% of Americans want their right to bear arms taken away. That is essentially what Universal Background Checks means. Actually over 60% support the right to bear arms. If anything, this latest attack would cause more people to want to defend themselves, not less. It's like saying we all have to give up our cars because one person ran a red-light.

The only way we will be free of violence in America is if we turn it into a parking-lot and all of the promises of this administration have done nothing to decrease the threats that are still out there. As a matter of fact there is plenty of evidence that recent tweaks in national security policy has increased the threat. Cutbacks in funding, which the Democrats tried to blame on the Sequester, a sense of overconfidence in our government's ability to protect us, this has all led to where we are today picking up the pieces of a shattered event.

The attempted arrest of an allegedly hate-mongering teen aboard a Brooklyn subway quickly turned into a wild showdown between cops and a roiled mob, according to sources and video obtained by the Daily News.

The melee began when suspect Stephan Stowe, 17, and a group of eight friends approached a Jewish man wearing a yarmulke aboard a Brooklyn-bound 3 train just before 3 p.m. Monday, police sources said Wednesday.

"Assalamu Alaikum," Stowe said to the man, using a common greeting among Muslims that means, "Peace be with you," court documents allege.

The suspect then started hurling ethnic slurs and called the man disrespectful, according to court papers.

As the tension aboard the train escalated, the man whipped out his cell phone and took a photo of Stowe, who then snatched the phone and deleted the photo, police sources said.

"I'm going to kill you right now," Stowe said, according to cops and court records. He then swore at the man, according to cops and court records, and in an apparent reference to the Holocaust added, "They should have killed all of you."

The man managed to swipe his phone back from Stowe and ran to alert the conductor, police sources said. As the train pulled into the Eastern Parkway/Brooklyn Museum stop, cops were waiting to collar Stowe, police sources said.

I wonder if anyone remembers one of the worst terrorist attacks in history against a school in Beslan. It lasted 3 days and hundreds of children were killed. I've been worried that eventually schools will become the primary target for foreign terrorists because they are considered "soft-targets" due to the simple fact they are gun-free zones.

It seems the left is doing what it can to make more and more attacks possible, unintentionally I hope. It doesn't help that our borders remain wide-open thanks to the complacency of the current administration. It also doesn't seem automatic that once a foreign national becomes a citizen he or she learns to love this country. Suspect number two was a naturalized citizen. I wonder if he got his citizenship because he came to America at a young age.

Links

SEE IT: Wild Brooklyn melee erupts as NYPD arrests Muslim teen for allegedly taunting Jewish subway rider - NY Daily News

Brooklyn Hasid charged with felony hate crime after attacking 'f---ing Arabs' living next door - NY Daily News

If someone here said the War on Terror was all but over with OBL's death, point them and their declarations out.

Other than that.....I find it interesting that NONE of the known terror organizations stepped up to claim this bombing. Why do you think that is? (What with terrorists usually falling all over themselves to claim things...even when they are not even terrorist attacks)

:eusa_shhh: ssshh keep your voice down. We're trying to see how long it takes them to figure it out on their own...

Links

:eusa_shhh: ssshh keep your voice down. We're trying to see how long it takes them to figure it out on their own...

Perhaps they're worried about a Drone Strike.

Links

Several of you were talking like taking out UBL all but ended the War on Terror. al Qaeda was decimated by our fearless leader. Remember? I have no intention of going back and finding old posts just because you want to play dumb.

Course now that it's clear that it didn't end it none of you seems stupid enough to continue that line. Can't say the same thing after Benghazi. It should have been obvious then, but many here stuck to the White House's bullshit line. Now that more innocent folks have been butchered on our soil you can't ignore it.

Last edited:

Links

I guess that would be difficult because several of you was talking like taking out UBL all but ended the War on Terror. al Qaeda was decimated by our fearless leader. Remember? I have no intention of going back and finding old posts just because you want to play dumb.

Course now that it's clear that it didn't end it none of you seems stupid enough to continue that line. Can't say the same thing after Benghazi. It should have been obvious then, but many here stuck to the White House's bullshit line. Now that more innocent folks have been butchered on our soil you can't ignore it.

oh but they will

and blame America ta boot

Well now they are on the kick of 'he was WHITE.' So what. So fucking what! He was a muslim. Muslims come in all colors. Terror attacks are happening all over the world as we speak at the hands of the muslims. Refusing to face this fact, as you have so richly pointed out, mud, is going to cost this country so much in the future. It has already cost us dearly.

Maybe if we stopped sticking our dicks in the Muslim Hornet's nest, they'd stop stinging us.

Just sayin'....

You are one seriously fucked up human-being.

no one has said it was over.

lies are not a good basis for a platform

Truthmatters, shut up, already!

You joined this forum in May 2007, about seven years ago.

You posted over 73,000 opinions of nonsensical nothings since then.

About 12,000 a year.

About a 1,000 a month.

She (it) is most likely a crackhead living in mom's cellar. For a really fun time watch this idiot meltdown on other forums while clearly mixing up the drug dosages. :cuckoo:

About 33 a day.

About 33 a day, assuming that you never sleep, eat and judging buy your posts, you only go to the bathroom, while you are posting your one sentence, one word, one syllable grammatically incorrect and mispunctuated crap on USMB.

Do you have a job? Do you ever leave your mother's basement? Do yo have a brain?

Go back to Grade II and learn something.

As demonstrated when "it" gets its crack dosage wrong and melts down. She (it) is a poster child for lunacy :cuckoo:

Just sayin'....

You are one seriously fucked up human-being.

just pointing out the obvious that we aren't innocent bystanders, and we've killed more Muslims than they've killed us.

Isn't it something how others take BS and pile it high and think everyone will buy their product.
You are right no one said it was over.
No one.

no one has said it was over.

lies are not a good basis for a platform

Nepolitano said it was over. I never listen to that lying lesbo anyway.

Fact is, the White House has changed anti-terrorizm FMs and struck out anything that says Islamic radicalism or Islamic aggression. They will mention al Qaeda but as a political movement, not a jihad which based, according to them, on a religious struggle.

Putting aside the Sec. Of Homeland Defense's statement, Obama tried to make it appear last year like it was all but over. You do understand the difference between over and all but over?

Forum List

Back