So you go to your thermostat and try to raise the temperature up because "Baby it is cold outside", but there is no Natural Gas to heat your house....

Uncomfortable Cold is About to Get Downright Dangerous (msn.com)

The Weather Channel

Uncomfortable Cold is About to Get Downright Dangerous

Now think about the title of this OP, and if the Green New Deal gets rid of all the necessary products that you use to heat your house? Oh you have a fireplace and you could just chop down trees and use the lumber to burn? Not very clean as that produces more CO2 than NG, and what about killing the tree that is supposed to save the planet by removing the CO2? Oh yeah, not very environmentally friendly there, you killer of trees. So you can continue to be a fucking moron and believe the planet is going to burn up in 11 years now, or actually pull your head out of your ass and see what is coming this way and how you will be fucked by the progressive assholes who will have their mansion heated by the very fuel you are supposed to not use.

No problemo. Just burn down your Democrat neighbor's house, if it gets too cold. That should warm you up for awhile.

:auiqs.jpg:

What a violent idea. I guess it beats learning anything about the oil and gas business.

Surada? Da fuq kind of third-word shithole name is that, anyway? I bet you live in one of those native huts made out of mud, don't you? Those don't burn very well, do they? I bet it's a bitch when it rains, though. Being all covered in mud like that, when your mud hut melts.

I live in a very nice house. Surada means a strong South wind, stupid.
Strong South wind.....another word for blow it out your ass.

So hydroelectric power, solar energy and other renewables don’t work? Or is it just that they bother you because if you don’t kill the environment, you’ve had a bad day?

So on your planet the dams that make hydroelectric power possible don't prevent your fishy little friends from getting upstream to breed? Maybe they fly over them? Or do you have slave brigades with little buckets to carry them around and up the hill.....on bare feet (can't be killing no cattle for leather or bleeding no trees for rubber.
Go back to school and pay attention this time--fish ladders have been transporting fish around dams in the northwest for over a hundred years-- www.northwesternenergy.com/environment/thompson-falls-project/thompson-falls-fish-ladder. They have been used widely in that region since the 1930's. Fish passage at dams | Northwest Power and Conservation Council. Over fishing couldn't be the problem though--You morons are too much. Free education--I guess you get what you pay for.

Go back to school and pay attention this time--fish ladders have been transporting fish around dams in the northwest for over a hundred years-- www.northwesternenergy.com/environment/thompson-falls-project/thompson-falls-fish-ladder. They have been used widely in that region since the 1930's. Fish passage at dams | Northwest Power and Conservation Council. Over fishing couldn't be the problem though--You morons are too much. Free education--I guess you get what you pay for.

Thank you but you failed to comprehend that I was asking the phantasizer how the problem was handled on HER planet.

Or you have a smart thermostat controlled by the senile old fool and he has not authorized you to raise the temp in your house

TASMOTA!

Most "smart devices" thermostats, light controllers, etc., are based on ESP8266 or ESP32 processors. The can be easily hacked to replace the Google, Ring, or other firmware on them with free Tasmota firmware. That device can then be controlled with your own, home based server running other open source (free) software that does not require Internet access or service accounts to operate.

You decide how they work, when they work, not Google or Ring, or any other service.

God help us when we have a radical (elite) left wing majority that doesn't care about the people who have to pay for fuel oil and natural gas to survive harsh winters. I recall the "peanut man" Jimmie Carter advising Americans to wear sweaters when the oil embargo pushed fuel prices out of sight.

Or you have a smart thermostat controlled by the senile old fool and he has not authorized you to raise the temp in your house

TASMOTA!

Most "smart devices" thermostats, light controllers, etc., are based on ESP8266 or ESP32 processors. The can be easily hacked to replace the Google, Ring, or other firmware on them with free Tasmota firmware. That device can then be controlled with your own, home based server running other open source (free) software that does not require Internet access or service accounts to operate.

You decide how they work, when they work, not Google or Ring, or any other service.

Or I just use a $25 thermostat from Lowe's, with no "smart" connection.

So do I

But I misspoke

Its actually the smart meter outside your home that the greenies can turn off with the push of a button

My solar is just fine. Do you know that H2O can be used for the hydrogen?
Do you or do you not know that hydrogen is an energy sink?

My solar is just fine. Do you know that H2O can be used for the hydrogen?
Do you or do you not know that hydrogen is an energy sink?

Burn wood.
That's what I do! So much beetle-killed spruce around here, I don't even have to kill fresh trees and taking out the beetle kill helps combat more beetles and helps prevent wildfires. My burning wood is good for the environment, provides me with lots of exercise and an incentive to literally clean my house from top-to-bottom after Winter has run its course.
I LMAO when I get lectured about burning wood, or petroleum products by people who insist that wind and solar will save the world. You have to have sunshine or wind to power those things and if you've ever seen some of those windfarms, now that's what I'd describe as a lovely landscape. Miles upon miles of those giant fans as far as you can see. Great for wildlife, too. Wonder what they use for lubricants for those machines? Wonder how the cables that move all the power are made and what they are made of? Oh, and don't get me started about battery-powered vehicles...

Yet again: are you aware that hydrogen is an energy sink?

In the physical sciences, the terms "energy source" and "energy sink" are used to describe where energy comes from and where it goes. For example, electricity available from a power line is an energy source; an energy sink is anything that uses that energy, usually to do something useful for us.Oct 10, 2012

Psychic Energy Sinks and Sources - The tenth muse
redwoodtwig.blogspot.com › 2012/10 › psychic-energy-s...

TASMOTA!

A homemade, "smart" thermostat can be cobbled together for about $25 in parts, write your own code, and it is completely controllable from you phone or home automation system.

A reservoir that supplies energy in the form of heat is called a source and one that absorbs energy in the form of heat is called a sink. For example, atmospheric air is a source for heat pumps and a sink for air conditioners.

A reservoir that supplies energy in the form of heat is called a source and one that absorbs energy in the form of heat is called a sink. For example, atmospheric air is a source for heat pumps and a sink for air conditioners.
Thought not. Let me explain it like I would to a dull child: actually getting pure hydrogen requires more energy than said hydrogen contains!

Thought not. Let me explain it like I would to a dull child: actually getting pure hydrogen requires more energy than said hydrogen contains!

Using electrolysis, you're correct. However, there is a method for hacking the photosynthesis of algae plants to make them exude hydrogen instead of oxygen.

This is being done on a fairly large scale by Israel.

Forum List

Back