So you go to your thermostat and try to raise the temperature up because "Baby it is cold outside", but there is no Natural Gas to heat your house....

One major volcanic explosion and every solar panel within 5000 miles will be useless....

So you can't afford solar? Lots of countries have been using it for decades. Maybe Americans just aren't smart enough to pull it off.
Half of my roof has panels on it...it brings in very little power under clouds...and if I don't clean them regularly....forget about it....
Plus have you ever seen acid pools from lithium battery manufacturing?...if you love the earth you would want that stopped....

One major volcanic explosion and every solar panel within 5000 miles will be useless....

So you can't afford solar? Lots of countries have been using it for decades. Maybe Americans just aren't smart enough to pull it off.
Half of my roof has panels on it...it brings in very little power under clouds...and if I don't clean them regularly....forget about it....
Plus have you ever seen acid pools from lithium battery manufacturing?...if you love the earth you would want that stopped....
For me 8 panels and I have power all the time.

Bologna.....

Uncomfortable Cold is About to Get Downright Dangerous (msn.com)

The Weather Channel

Uncomfortable Cold is About to Get Downright Dangerous

Now think about the title of this OP, and if the Green New Deal gets rid of all the necessary products that you use to heat your house? Oh you have a fireplace and you could just chop down trees and use the lumber to burn? Not very clean as that produces more CO2 than NG, and what about killing the tree that is supposed to save the planet by removing the CO2? Oh yeah, not very environmentally friendly there, you killer of trees. So you can continue to be a fucking moron and believe the planet is going to burn up in 11 years now, or actually pull your head out of your ass and see what is coming this way and how you will be fucked by the progressive assholes who will have their mansion heated by the very fuel you are supposed to not use.
Oh boy, here comes the hyperbolic and unrealistic fear tactics!!!! Why not have an
Honest conversation about it? Nobody is proposing flipping a switch and cutting all fossil fuels off. They are talking about TRANSITIONING to clean energy.

Well that sucks. When did you get your system installed? Are you still on the grid or do you have batteries as well?

Bologna.....
So why do I get electric bills for $11.02 a month?

The Weather Channel

Now think about the title of this OP, and if the Green New Deal gets rid of all the necessary products that you use to heat your house? Oh you have a fireplace and you could just chop down trees and use the lumber to burn? Not very clean as that produces more CO2 than NG, and what about killing the tree that is supposed to save the planet by removing the CO2? Oh yeah, not very environmentally friendly there, you killer of trees. So you can continue to be a fucking moron and believe the planet is going to burn up in 11 years now, or actually pull your head out of your ass and see what is coming this way and how you will be fucked by the progressive assholes who will have their mansion heated by the very fuel you are supposed to not use.

No problemo. Just burn down your Democrat neighbor's house, if it gets too cold. That should warm you up for awhile.

:auiqs.jpg:

What a violent idea. I guess it beats learning anything about the oil and gas business.

Surada? Da fuq kind of third-word shithole name is that, anyway? I bet you live in one of those native huts made out of mud, don't you? Those don't burn very well, do they? I bet it's a bitch when it rains, though. Being all covered in mud like that, when your mud hut melts.

Bologna.....

I installed solar hotwater in1979...Works like a charm even when I had 5kids at home....paid for itself in18 months. I never cleaned the panels.

So hydroelectric power, solar energy and other renewables don’t work? Or is it just that they bother you because if you don’t kill the environment, you’ve had a bad day?

I work for a major gas/electric utility company. Hydro has a viability, where large scale rivers and damming is possible. The others, not so much.

I get to see the real-time generation percentage info for many of the large solar installations in my region from time to time. Even on good weather days, I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a number higher than single digit percentage on any of those screens.

A 5 MegaWatt Photovoltaic site isn’t gonna pay for itself very quickly when it’s only generating at that capacity in a good day.

That’s actually a good thing because we have nowhere to put the excess electricity generated if it were to exist. The Transmission System does not current exist to deal with it.

The Weather Channel

No problemo. Just burn down your Democrat neighbor's house, if it gets too cold. That should warm you up for awhile.

:auiqs.jpg:

What a violent idea. I guess it beats learning anything about the oil and gas business.

Surada? Da fuq kind of third-word shithole name is that, anyway? I bet you live in one of those native huts made out of mud, don't you? Those don't burn very well, do they? I bet it's a bitch when it rains, though. Being all covered in mud like that, when your mud hut melts.

I live in a very nice house. Surada means a strong South wind, stupid.

Bologna.....

I installed solar hotwater in1979...Works like a charm even when I had 5kids at home....paid for itself in18 months. I never cleaned the panels.
Good for you....

The Weather Channel

So many snowflakes melting. :boohoo:

?...was he sleeping when China refused to sell us back our PPE three months ago...
What fool sold China our PPE in the first place?
No one...those companies transferred production to China and Taiwan after the Obamacare tax on medical supplies...3m and other companies went for slave labor instead of suffering the tax....and then the Big Pharma went with them...and they don't want to come back...
They hate Trump for making them have equity in medicine prices around the world...they were sticking it to us to pay for what they couldn't get around the world...watch for Biden to cancel Trump's EO...if he hasn't already....

The Weather Channel

So hydroelectric power, solar energy and other renewables don’t work? Or is it just that they bother you because if you don’t kill the environment, you’ve had a bad day?
Well now, hydroelectric--democrats on the west coast have been ripping out hydroelectric dams in northern CA and OR for years now and are currently trying to remove four hydroelectric dams in WA on the Snake R. to save the salmon--so much for hydroelectric. Solar energy? Do you know what kind of heavy metals are in batteries. The light just doesn't magically turn into usable voltage you know. It is stored in batteries that have a finite life. After that you have a bunch of toxic heavy metals--yeah, that's better--not. Wind energy is under attack by the liberals because of bird kill. Next? Do some research before you jump on your next bandwagon that is just as bad or worse than what you have.

What are you going to do with the massive amounts of depleted batteries that come with wide spread solar use? Oh, gee, you didn't think about that--kind of like the mercury that was in all of those CFL's that all you liberals thought were so wonderful. Yep, you just tossed those in the landfills--but you don't pollute. There is a whole new world out there beyond the end of your nose.

So on your planet the dams that make hydroelectric power possible don't prevent your fishy little friends from getting upstream to breed? Maybe they fly over them? Or do you have slave brigades with little buckets to carry them around and up the hill.....on bare feet (can't be killing no cattle for leather or bleeding no trees for rubber.

Or you have a smart thermostat controlled by the senile old fool and he has not authorized you to raise the temp in your house
Donald isn’t in power anymore. So no one senile or suffering from dementia is in the White House
You're delusional lady. And DJT is not part of the topic, so don't try to bring him or the dementia-addled resident of the WH either.

Bologna.....
So why do I get electric bills for $11.02 a month?
Because you're a compulsive liar.

Forum List

Back