So with why with 50 years of political experience did France pulls their ambassador? Wow!

No.

Everybody knows I would never try to let Biden off the hook.

This deal has been in the making for a couple of years now.

The Australians said we had a superior product and the French were overrunning cost on everything. The French contract was $40 billion over budget, 10 years behind schedule, and offering diesel electric subs, far inferior to the nuclear the Americans will be building.

We are partnered with the UK.

The Frogs are just pissed at us for out competing them.

So sorry.

When Lafayette helped to save our ass we never promised him that we were going to kiss French ass for the rest of Eternity, did we?
The issue I have is the method. Not our deal. Our State Department looks like a clown show. Our global reputation is sinking fast.

What an embarrassment! And coupled with FDA slap in the booster! And then the killing of 7 innocent
children! Wow... but of course all you Biden supporters aren't you just a little embarrassed?

Yea but Biden doesn't Tweet! Thank goodness!
No, he just fucks things up and gets people killed. I miss the TWEETS pissing off the TWITS.

Remind me again, which allies pulled their ambassadors during Trump's presidency?
Embassies lost:
barry soetoro - 1
the stuttering shit clown - 1
President Trump - 0

The entire planet is laughing and pointing at Josef Stolen. Little kids in Pakistan are wondering why their English is better than the American "president". BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Embassies lost:
barry soetoro - 1
the stuttering shit clown - 1
President Trump - 0

The entire planet is laughing and pointing at Josef Stolen. Little kids in Pakistan are wondering why their English is better than the American "president". BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Our best buddies the Brits hold Joe Dementia in CONTEMPT. Trump was 1,000,000x better than Putin's Whore, at everything.
Joe Xiden is a disaster inside a catastrophe, wrapped in gaffes.

The issue I have is the method. Not our deal. Our State Department looks like a clown show. Our global reputation is sinking fast.
I can't argue that our government isn't a shitshow now but this deal has been in the works for several years now and involves a lot more than keeping France happy. Look at the video I posted about. It explains the politics pretty well.

Funny how the Trumpsters now pretend to care about our allies.

Amazing.
No... we Trumpsters cared about America first! See that's the problem. Biden doesn't!
He's trying to be a world citizen but failing at his own job as President. Tend to your own problems before you try to help the world! What a stupid ignorant move. Removing American troops FIRST in
Afghanistan and then the civilians! There was a methodical plan started under Trump that was conditioned based with steps to be agreed to by the Taliban. Dumb ass Biden wanting a photo-op with 9/11 was his ONLY condition!

Wait...so you shitstains would prefer that France sells subs to Australia rather than the US?

Oh FFS. I wish you guys would make up your minds. Now Biden is selling Nuclear Submarines to an ally and here is the best part, doing it to help contain China with a bigger coalition. And you’re pissed because France withdrew an ambassador.

When Trump had been in office about a year, I started to point out that the Democrats were so unreasonable that if Trump healed someone by miraculous touch, the Democrats would demand he be prosecuted for practicing medicine without a license.

Now, the RW is that insane.

Look, I’ll jump on the bandwagon if you have policy issues I agree with. I’ll join in the chorus of bad Joe’s if there is a reason. Yes, I know he’s a turd. I know he’s practically senile. I have said all along that they’re going to do everything possible to prop him up until after the midterms. Then he’ll step down and Kamala will step up. I still think that is going to happen.

But guys, since when have you given a flying fuck about France? For years you’ve been blaming France for not taking care of Whites and how Muslims were running rampant in France because the French were not tough enough.

I wish you guys on the Right would be consistent. Of course, your only Core Belief is that Democrats are bad. So everything that happens has to be spun that way.

Wait...so you shitstains would prefer that France sells subs to Australia rather than the US?
Nope, what I prefer is having good diplomatic relations with those we call allies. I prefer our reputation not being dragged through the dirt. Biden is destroying us internationally.

Nope, what I prefer is having good diplomatic relations with those we call allies. I prefer our reputation not being dragged through the dirt. Biden is destroying us internationally.
Well in THIS case... France is pissed that we sold our subs and they didn't.

How do propose we fix that?

No... we Trumpsters cared about America first! See that's the problem. Biden doesn't!
He's trying to be a world citizen but failing at his own job as President. Tend to your own problems before you try to help the world! What a stupid ignorant move. Removing American troops FIRST in
Afghanistan and then the civilians! There was a methodical plan started under Trump that was conditioned based with steps to be agreed to by the Taliban. Dumb ass Biden wanting a photo-op with 9/11 was his ONLY condition!

Lol by the time Biden was sworn in there was less than 2500 troops in Afghanistan. Mean while all those people were told by trump all troops would be gone by June. If they were Still there after that it was on their own dumb fucking asses.

Trump signed the treaty with the Taliban dumb fuck
Yeah, that treaty never said pull out all troops first, leave Americans stranded, leave allies stranded, abandoned our most secure air base, leave 80 billion in military gear or kill 13 soldiers for nothing.

you can’t keep doing this stupid shit. Trump didn’t make this failure happen. It was the retarded ice cream eater who put all of that in action. Trump was never the problem here.

Forum List

Back