So with why with 50 years of political experience did France pulls their ambassador? Wow!

France RECALLS ambassadors from US and Australia, citing ‘exceptional gravity’ of AUKUS submarine deal​

When was the last time France did the unthinkable... withdrew their ambassador!
And this from the "politically correct" president! Wow
So much for "world citizenship"!
Hmmm. Did any country pull their ambassador let alone a Major European country like France... under Trump???
Which means we will go back to calling them "Freedom Fries"

What an embarrassment! And coupled with FDA slap in the booster! And then the killing of 7 innocent
children! Wow... but of course all you Biden supporters aren't you just a little embarrassed?

Yea but Biden doesn't Tweet! Thank goodness!
The woke communists will say Trump was worse. He never droned an innocent but he's worse.

France RECALLS ambassadors from US and Australia, citing ‘exceptional gravity’ of AUKUS submarine deal​

When was the last time France did the unthinkable... withdrew their ambassador!
And this from the "politically correct" president! Wow
So much for "world citizenship"!
Hmmm. Did any country pull their ambassador let alone a Major European country like France... under Trump???

Who cares. Nuke em.

The woke communists will say Trump was worse. He never droned an innocent but he's worse.
Looks like the Defense department agrees. I suspect the Afghani will get a pile of money, but of course we have be sending piles of money to Afghanistan for 20 years.

Remind me again, which allies pulled their ambassadors during Trump's presidency?
None that I know of.

Look. You adore Trump, and nothing he says or does embarrasses you, because he operates at your level. You'll spin and deflect and attack for him all day, because you adore him.

Conversely, I continue to think that Biden is mediocre, at best. I'm ambivalent about him, at best. I'm just glad Trump is out. I'm under zero (0) obligation to behave like you.

We're different. I'm not like you. And I'm very, very thankful for that.

None that I know of.

Look. You adore Trump, and nothing he says or does embarrasses you, because he operates at your level. You'll spin and deflect and attack for him all day, because you adore him.

Conversely, I continue to think that Biden is mediocre, at best. I'm ambivalent about him, at best. I'm just glad Trump is out. I'm under zero (0) obligation to behave like you.

Biden mediocre at best (your words)?

Hell, your definition of a fail must be the Titanic!

None that I know of.

So this is what happens when TDS fails. You sound like the first rat abandoning ship.

There is no good way to spin this. Another Biden administration failure. Does it ever end?

No.

Everybody knows I would never try to let Biden off the hook.

This deal has been in the making for a couple of years now.

The Australians said we had a superior product and the French were overrunning cost on everything. The French contract was $40 billion over budget, 10 years behind schedule, and offering diesel electric subs, far inferior to the nuclear the Americans will be building.

We are partnered with the UK.

The Frogs are just pissed at us for out competing them.

So sorry.

When Lafayette helped to save our ass we never promised him that we were going to kiss French ass for the rest of Eternity, did we?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back