So will Lebron James plead self defense

These situations happen on the court every game. The difference was that he was a bit excessive and in reality, he caught the guy worse than expected (or at least the evidence was more apparent). He might have tried to send a message, but I doubt he wanted to maim the guy.

Lebron is what he is, an Opportunist on and off the court. I'm no fan of his play, though I don't despise him as some do. He's not the worse A-hole I've seen in sports. He's a big man, but Stewart was clearly going to be the yang in this situation and Lebron the ying.

When a man (or woman) is angry, motivated, wounded and running on adrenaline, laying money on them is a good bet. If not for Stewarts teammates, Lebron would have had to throw down toe to toe.

Looked a little excessive for the situation.

Lebron threatened the life of a white police officer in Columbus Ohio who shot and killed a black person because they were trying to murder another black person.

Lebron Tweeted to the officer, "You are next", even though the police officer was just doing his job.

But he is Lebron, and he is a democrat, so the laws don't apply to him

He can do as he pleases.

Blues Man I'm guessing you never played basketball. Guys get their arms locked up all the time, you never bring your elbow up and behind you where you know your opponent's head is. That is why he was immediately ejected and should face a big fine and suspension. The NBA probably won't do it since James embraces China and BLM and hates Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back