How Travis Kelce, LeBron James and Jacob Elordi made man purses a must-have

It's one thing to have a satchel or even a fanny pack. Hell my uncle was the manliest man that ever manned and he wore a fanny pack, but he also kept a Beretta 92f pistol in it.

God knows why they showed Indiana Jones in there. He had a satchel. It was for utility to carry stuff like ancient artifacts he risked his life to obtain. Not some man purse he carried around to get some attention on tmz for because he needed to put his nail polish and American express card in.

These guys have these things purely and 100% as a fashion thing so people will continue to talk about them. That's it. Somehow a lot of men seem to think doing feminine things is trendy and cool.

The only women that would go after a guy that carries a man purse is 1 because the man is rich and famous like these guys and the women are just good diggers and attention whores. Or 2, because the women are ultra liberal blue haired tattooed freaks that can't get a real man so their only other option is a fruitcake fag with a man purse.

No real women wants a real relationship with a real man that carries a purse around.

To be honest, I wouldn't even want to be friends with a man that carried one of those. Just like I don't want to be friends with a woman that would be attracted to a man that carried one. I like real men and I like real women as my friends.

It's one thing to have a satchel or even a fanny pack. Hell my uncle was the manliest man that ever manned and he wore a fanny pack, but he also kept a Beretta 92f pistol in it.

God knows why they showed Indiana Jones in there. He had a satchel. It was for utility to carry stuff like ancient artifacts he risked his life to obtain. Not some man purse he carried around to get some attention on tmz for because he needed to put his nail polish and American express card in.

These guys have these things purely and 100% as a fashion thing so people will continue to talk about them. That's it. Somehow a lot of men seem to think doing feminine things is trendy and cool.

The only women that would go after a guy that carries a man purse is 1 because the man is rich and famous like these guys and the women are just good diggers and attention whores. Or 2, because the women are ultra liberal blue haired tattooed freaks that can't get a real man so their only other option is a fruitcake fag with a man purse.

No real women wants a real relationship with a real man that carries a purse around.

To be honest, I wouldn't even want to be friends with a man that carried one of those. Just like I don't want to be friends with a woman that would be attracted to a man that carried one. I like real men and I like real women as my friends.

It is just insane how attached and dedicated you people are to artificial societal norms that hold no place in logic or common sense.

This looks a lot like a real woman to me...

1712506846461.png

1712506900837.png

This looks a lot like a real woman to me...

First off, Taylor Swift is a celebrity and doesn't live in the same world as most women. Hollywood is a different breed of people.

Second, I don't know if you're male or female, but if you're a guy go buy one of the "murses" and go hang out at a bar or a club some evening and let us know how many women show any interest in you. Good luck.

It's quite something how many of you are getting so serious about this. I created the thread in humor because I thought it was a funny story. That's why I threw in the reference about Indiana Jones. I could care less what other people do, but the reality is LeBron can get away with it. Joe Smith hanging out at the corner bar in Pittsburgh, not so much. It's another example of the media gaslighting people like they did a few years back when they tried to convince men that women really liked guys with "Dad Bod." Sure they did, which is why the Chippendales all still look like Magic Mike and not Seth Rogen.

First off, Taylor Swift is a celebrity and doesn't live in the same world as most women. Hollywood is a different breed of people.

Second, I don't know if you're male or female, but if you're a guy go buy one of the "murses" and go hang out at a bar or a club some evening and let us know how many women show any interest in you. Good luck.

I have been married for 31 years, my bar hanging out days trying to get lucky are long past.

It's quite something how many of you are getting so serious about this. I created the thread in humor because I thought it was a funny story

I rather enjoy such threads, so many people are so tied to social norms that are all just made up to start with and are always changing, but people hold on to them so tightly like their life will end if anything changes

I don't know one man who would be caught dead sporting a "murse." The media is so full of it. I also resent that they show a picture of Indiana Jones. Indy didn't carry a purse; it was a satchel and had a practical purpose.

we used to call them brief cases,,

Forum List

Back