So why would Ashli Babbitt be more of a victim than George Floyd?

You mean the autopsy that said he had a lethal level of Fentanyl in his system? That autopsy or are you referring to another one?

Actually it was 3 times the normal lethal level, but the coroner also said that is not unusual for a long term user and someone of his size.
The coroner said it would not likely have killed him.

She isn’t a ‘victim’ at all.

She was a terrorist lawfully killed while committing an act of terrorism; she was part of the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy.

That is silly because there was no one there to terrorize, and you can't terrorize anyone without the possession of a deadly weapon.
She had none.
It is unlawful to use deadly force on someone unarmed.

He was cuffed with three cops kneeling on his body.
He had given up resisting, and they killed him anyway.

I agree with you, but they did not just pull out a gun, aim it at his head, and pull the trigger.
It is likely they were worried about him going into some sort of frenzy, and they likely did not intend murder of Floyd.
But with Ashli, when you aim at the head and pull the trigger, there is no confusion about the intent to kill.

Apples and oranges. George Floyd wasn't an insurrectionist terrorist who tried to overthrow a presidential election in violation of the U.S. Constitution.

View attachment 517012

She was likely foolish, ignorant, and wrong, but she likely did believe she was a patriot trying to gain media coverage over a stolen election.
The fact she was wrong about fact does not make her intent an insurrectionist.

Coroners do. They hold inquests to determine cause of death on a routine basis. It's one of the basic functions of a coroner's office.
Not exactly-----coronors determine if the matter should be FURTHER examined----by ORDERING
an autopsy. Try to keep up. The people who really determine if the case is a "CORONOR's case----is "guess who"------the DOCTOR. The doctor calls the coronor if the doctor determines that
the case needs INVESTIGATION. -------the telephone number of the coronor is posted on the damned emergency room wall

Floyd was guilty of nothing the day he was murdered.
Babbitt was caught in the act.
People get arrested all the time when they haven't done anything the day of their arrest. The police keep records of the crimes people commit and the courts even issue arrest orders called warrants for the police to pick up people for past conduct. Now I could be wrong, but weren't the police arresting Floyd for a warrant for counterfeiting?

She isn’t a ‘victim’ at all.

She was a terrorist lawfully killed while committing an act of terrorism; she was part of the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy.
If it's legal to kill rioters, the police would use machine guns for riot control. Somehow I never heard of the police machinegunning any crowds during any of the riots that occurred in the twentieth or twenty-first centuries. You have a very loose definition of the word terrorist.

Republicans are so selective in their outrage.
It is understandable the trump Nazis would consider Ashli Babbitt a victim. She, unlike George Floyd, was a white supremacist like themselves. The trump Nazis' shared racism forces them to discount and disregard the value of lives of people of color.

The inherent racism of the trump Nazis is the motivating force that drives their fascism.

people who resist arrest often do so VIOLENTLY-----violence is dangerous----it is no wonder
that sometimes, the violent resister dies
Lol that is such bullshit. You and I both know he wasn’t acting violently. Quit making shit up. Just admit that if Floyd was white, you would not be saying all this shit.

I don't think they reference him for the way he lived his life, but rather, how his life was ended.

They're sort of inherently connected

THe reason he died was because he was a junkie who refused to get in the back seat of the patrol car. . .

Source: criminal, specifically drug crimes

Now maybe that woman was technically a member of organized crime, in which case she wasn't a "citizen" and usual rules don't necessarily apply. But combine that, his terrible fathership, passing fake bills, and just being a general idiot I'd say good riddance

Lol that is such bullshit. You and I both know he wasn’t acting violently. Quit making shit up. Just admit that if Floyd was white, you would not be saying all this shit.
the shit in this encounter is YOU. I have seen scores and scores of people being arrested or under arrest. ALL COLORS. A violent person is dangerous to himself and ALL around him. It is amazing that more of them do not DIE in the process. Your statement is shit because YOU ARE SHIT.
Spend some time in the PADDED ROOMS of inner city hospital emergency rooms before you put
your shitty ideas into cyberspace .....SHIT!!!!! Feel free to ask questions-----btw----cops are humans too.

THe reason he died was because he was a junkie who refused to get in the back seat of the patrol car.

Nah, I'm pretty sure it was the knee on his neck for 9 + minutes while he was on the ground in handcuffs that killed him.

The trump Nazis' would be up in arms had George Floyd been a white supremacist like themselves.

Ashli Babbitt was one of their own, so their shared racism is the only reason the trump Nazis' panties are in a knot.

Forum List

Back