So why would Ashli Babbitt be more of a victim than George Floyd?

If Chauvin had given one scintilla of evidence they cared about his life whatsoever, he’d be a free man.
The quite obvious evidence that Chauvin cared for the perp's life is that Chauvin used force, while putting his own life on the line, to prevent the druggie who was experiencing an absolutely bizarre spasmodic counterfeit pharmaceutical drug overdose, from squirming and bucking his way out in front of traffic and getting run over by a car.

This happened on a very busy street during heavy traffic.

The quite obvious evidence that Chauvin cared for the perp's life is that Chauvin used force, while putting his own life on the line, to prevent the druggie who was experiencing an absolutely bizarre spasmodic counterfeit pharmaceutical drug overdose, from squirming and bucking his way out in front of traffic and getting run over by a car.

This happened on a very busy street during heavy traffic.
No, it wasn’t a busy street with heady traffic. No, Floyd never was any threat to Chauvin, least of all when he was laying facedown in handcuffs.

I love how you just ignore she died during a rightwing riot that killed a total of 4 people. There wasn’t a riot on top of a riot is your point I guess lol. You got me!
As you know well, and lie by omission, three died from natural causes. Unlike the deaths caused by the vicious BLM and ANTIFA riots, we suffered all year.

Baltimore%20Riiots-M.jpg

poll-do-you-think-black-lives-matter-is-a-hate-group-XL.jpg

st.-louis-riots-2017-M.jpg

Democrats%20calling%20for%20violance-L.jpg

7.10.21%20Riots-L.jpg

She was the victim of Trumpyberra's BIGLIE. She followed it hook line a sinker to her grave.

DJT is directly responsible for putting her in the Capitol the day she died trying to get into the House Chamber where law makers were sheltering in place.

Why would she be any less a victim than George Floyd? Is there any evidence she was assaulting a police officer or anyone for that matter resisting arrest or brandishing a weapon? If the answer to these questions are no then she is victim no more or less of one than George Floyd was.

Do you know anything about George Floyd?

The man was a junkie who pointed a gun at a pregnant woman's stomach, lol

I have no idea why anyone ever references the man.

I don't think they reference him for the way he lived his life, but rather, how his life was ended.

Forum List

Back