So why would Ashli Babbitt be more of a victim than George Floyd?

Nope. I think he did the right thing.
One%20sick%20man-S.jpg

so all of the blacks should just accept their convictions and stop appeals huh?
Not at all, use every legal way they want to prove that they are not guilty. Baring that, serve their time in prison, follow the rules, and in a while, we'll get back to normal. Criminals in prison, citizens safe on the streets.

Redirecting funds is not the same as defunding.

I would be ok with redirecting funds.
Yeah, tell us how that's working out for you.

Liquor%202%20million%20inventory%20loss-L.jpg

Yeah, tell us how that's working out for you.

Liquor%202%20million%20inventory%20loss-L.jpg

Do you guys even read what you respond to? I’ve explicitly stated that I’m not in favor of defunding the police.

You can put the money into things that are going to make a bigger difference and pull from things that aren't working.

Personally, I think police officers need more training. I also think there are several instances where a mental health professional would be better suited.

Bottom line is that it would need to come down to results. If it works, go with it. If it doesn't work, then try something else.
Yeah, this is working great! What was being done was working. The bad guys were in prison, murder rates and violent crime rates were way down and the far-far-left saw a problem where there was not a problem.

960x0%20%281%29-L.jpg

Minneapolis-XL.jpg

Seattle%20Works%20With%20Protesters%20To%20Reconfigure%20CHOP-M.jpg

Mostly%20peaceful%20CNN-L.jpg

2021%20Re-education-M.jpg

Do you guys even read what you respond to? I’ve explicitly stated that I’m not in favor of defunding the police.
All you have is a feeble attempt at toying with semantics.

Is this what you posted or not, yes or no?

"XponentialChaos said:"
"Redirecting funds is not the same as defunding."

"I would be ok with redirecting funds."

That's just pathetic.

In the various police departments, whether it is "redirecting funds or defunding" can they put as many officers on the streets or detectives working to solve murders, rapes, and other crimes?

Yeah, this is working great! What was being done was working. The bad guys were in prison, murder rates and violent crime rates were way down and the far-far-left saw a problem where there was not a problem.

960x0%20%281%29-L.jpg

Minneapolis-XL.jpg

Seattle%20Works%20With%20Protesters%20To%20Reconfigure%20CHOP-M.jpg

Mostly%20peaceful%20CNN-L.jpg

2021%20Re-education-M.jpg

What was being done obviously wasn’t working. Hence the need for change.

Look at all the destruction from the George Floyd protests. All because FOUR police officers didn’t have enough common sense to not murder someone in broad daylight.

All you have is a feeble attempt at toying with semantics.

Is this what you posted or not, yes or no?

"XponentialChaos said:"
"Redirecting funds is not the same as defunding."

"I would be ok with redirecting funds."

That's just pathetic.

In the various police departments, whether it is "redirecting funds or defunding" can they put as many officers on the streets or detectives working to solve murders, rapes, and other crimes?

Hopefully.

If it was up to me, they would get additional funding, not less. Along with that I would expect extra accountability.

But I would also be ok with having them redistribute their funds to make sure that certain areas of improvement are being met. Ultimately, it would need to come down to results.

We can’t afford to have half the country burning down all because four JACKASSES have zero common sense about getting off someone’s neck when he’s passed out.

Ultimately I’d have rather us spend money on extra training rather than on repairing cities due to a lack of training.

Last edited:
Hopefully.

If it was up to me, they would get additional funding, not less. Along with that I would expect extra accountability.

But I would also be ok with having them redistribute their funds to make sure that certain areas of improvement are being met. Ultimately, it would need to come down to results.

We can’t afford to have half the country burning down all because four JACKASSES have zero common sense about getting off someone’s neck when he’s passed out.

Ultimately I’d have rather us spend money on extra training rather than on repairing cities due to a lack of training.

Our police are extremely well trained.

How many contacts are there, per day, between the public and police? You know, a speeding ticket, husband and wife fighting, drunk driving, fight at a bar, a guy running naked through the streets, traffic accident, homicide?

One estimate I saw said this: "On a national level, this equates to 2.5 million contacts per day, 75 million contacts per month and 900 million contacts per year. The vast majority of police-citizen contacts are handled without incident and when force must be used to gain compliance, it involves minimal to no injury in most cases."

In 900 million contacts, one, ONE incident resulted in the suspect dying, by accident while high on drugs.

How much more billions of dollars would have to be spent in order to make the system PERFECT?

Our police are extremely well trained.

Four police officers didn’t have enough common sense to get off Floyd’s neck for 9 fucking minutes. There were four of them.

A firefighter was on the scene concerned about Floyd’s health and all of the police officers did nothing. Four of them.

Two of these officers were straight out of the academy. What the fuck were they teaching them in the academy?! If they can walk out of their training and have absolutely no idea that kneeling on someone’s neck like that far past after he passes out, then that whole entire academy needs to be re-examined.

I’ve seen far too many other examples of police officers needlessly escalating situations.

I say they need more training and more accountability. And if up to me, I think they need extra funding.

Four police officers didn’t have enough common sense to get off Floyd’s neck for 9 fucking minutes. There were four of them.
Fine, FOUR out of 900 million contacts per year.

Setting off murders, riots, looting, arson, occupying entire sections of a city for over a year is beyond stupid. It really is insurection!

How many billions of dollars had to be spent repairing half the country because of these four incompetent jackasses?
As you well know, not a single dime was spent because of those four police officers.

Hundreds of billions have been spent because you have "leaders" like these.

Democrats%20calling%20for%20violance-L.jpg

Fine, FOUR out of 900 million contacts per year.

Setting off murders, riots, looting, arson, occupying entire sections of a city for over a year is beyond stupid. It really is insurection!

Most airline flights go fine. When a few of them crash, we don’t say “Whoopsie! Oh well. Most of them go as planned.”

We expect our pilots to be well-trained and I expect our police officers to be well-trained. When they’re incompetent, people die.

As you well know, not a single dime was spent because of those four police officers.

Hundreds of billions have been spent because you have "leaders" like these.

Democrats%20calling%20for%20violance-L.jpg

I don’t think we have a profession with more boot-licking and unwarranted hate from the general public than police officers.

When a fireman can’t do his job correctly, he gets fired. When a teacher can’t do their job correctly, they get fired. But when a police officer can’t do their job correctly, people like you line up to defend them and shift blame to everyone else.

In my opinion the correct term is manslaughter which means causing the death of another whereas murder is intentionally and unlawfully taking the life of another.

In the first instance, it's probably a crap shoot whether or not the dealer's customer will die as a result of the bad drugs however the dealer is motivated by money, not by wanting to cause the death of his customers, otherwise he'd be out of business soon or dead himself.

But the clear lack of regard that his products COULD cause the death of his customers points to manslaughter. Murder would require him to intentionally use the bad drugs to cause his customer(s)'s to overdose and die.
Oftentimes, illicit drug dealers intentionally kill their customers for a litany of various reasons.

That's murder.

In this case, Floyd's drug dealers, who provided him with both counterfeit drugs and counterfeit money, refused to tell the first responders that Floyd was on fentanyl. They also refused to call 911 when he passed out in the car, an obvious medical emergency.

It's clear that they wanted him dead and/or in jail.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back