So why would Ashli Babbitt be more of a victim than George Floyd?

Four police officers didn’t have enough common sense to get off Floyd’s neck for 9 fucking minutes. There were four of them.
:rolleyes:

And of course you're simply lying to the USMB forum again, as usual, jackass.

The video evidence proves that you are wrong. There was never 4 police officers of his neck. There is no evidence of that whatsoever.

Why are you lying to the USMB forum again?

Four police officers didn’t have enough common sense to get off Floyd’s neck for 9 fucking minutes. There were four of them.

A firefighter was on the scene concerned about Floyd’s health and all of the police officers did nothing. Four of them.

Two of these officers were straight out of the academy. What the fuck were they teaching them in the academy?! If they can walk out of their training and have absolutely no idea that kneeling on someone’s neck like that far past after he passes out, then that whole entire academy needs to be re-examined.

I’ve seen far too many other examples of police officers needlessly escalating situations.

I say they need more training and more accountability. And if up to me, I think they need extra funding.
Bullshit. Liar. Show that 4 police officers were on his neck.

You're trying to pivot because you're a liar.

I've never voted for an individual who wants to defund the police. But there are members in the party who want to do that. I disagree with them.

I can be honest, which is more than can be said of you.
You said you weren’t 100% sure that Biden didn’t support defunding the police. Yes or no?

De-escalation and critical care.
The problem with training is just that, it's training. Individuals don't behave like training. Real world optics are unknown and unpredictable. Always will be. To think that entities might know all there is unrealistic. They have no way to train against adrenalin in people or themselves. Each encounter is unique and doesn't always fall under the protocols that were taught. Each encounter is unique. It seems you believe that what I said isn't true. If that is the case, you are very misguided.

The problem with training is just that, it's training. Individuals don't behave like training. Real world optics are unknown and unpredictable. Always will be. To think that entities might know all there is unrealistic. They have no way to train against adrenalin in people or themselves. Each encounter is unique and doesn't always fall under the protocols that were taught. Each encounter is unique. It seems you believe that what I said isn't true. If that is the case, you are very misguided.

So you’re not in favor of training. I disagree.

Babbit wasn't a victim. It was the security forces that were victims of her insurrection.
In any country people trying to overthrow the elected government can expect to be shot dead as was her fate.
But progressives want exceptions to extremists who try to overthrow the elected government in places like CHAZ.

He did resist arrest. Does not justify his death but it is fact he resisted.
that punk thinks the failure to sit in the squad car was the cops issue and not Floyd resisting to sit down. His kids may get into his car and lay flat kicking and screaming with the doors open.

I don’t think we have a profession with more boot-licking and unwarranted hate from the general public than police officers.

When a fireman can’t do his job correctly, he gets fired. When a teacher can’t do their job correctly, they get fired. But when a police officer can’t do their job correctly, people like you line up to defend them and shift blame to everyone else.
police get fired all the time. you're confused.

Our police are extremely well trained.

How many contacts are there, per day, between the public and police? You know, a speeding ticket, husband and wife fighting, drunk driving, fight at a bar, a guy running naked through the streets, traffic accident, homicide?

One estimate I saw said this: "On a national level, this equates to 2.5 million contacts per day, 75 million contacts per month and 900 million contacts per year. The vast majority of police-citizen contacts are handled without incident and when force must be used to gain compliance, it involves minimal to no injury in most cases."

In 900 million contacts, one, ONE incident resulted in the suspect dying, by accident while high on drugs.

How much more billions of dollars would have to be spent in order to make the system PERFECT?
demofks think criminals all comply when told to stand down. hahahahahahahahaahahahahaha

So you’re not in favor of training. I disagree.
No, I never said that, training is good so the cops save their lives from the filth they encounter daily. I give two shits about respectless jackoffs who think they owe nothing to society.

Forum List

Back